Students Cheer As Homosexual Flag Is Cut Down

Young boys could not make it with girls so found an easier route with other boys and made no further effort to bring themselves into the natural plan.

Dipshit don't try and teach me Biblical, you're entirely unqualified.

Now stfu, atheist

You cited a quote from Matthew that you claimed that ended the Kosher laws. that's not what the verse says at all.

The funny thing is most Christians don't read the bible. otherwise, we'd have more atheists.
Read it all the time. Have read it cover to cover. Truth is truth whether you choose to believe it or not. Just depends where you want to spend eternity. Good luck.

This is according to your religious sect.
Nope. According to the ABSOLUTE Truth of the Bible.

Now stfu, atheist

You cited a quote from Matthew that you claimed that ended the Kosher laws. that's not what the verse says at all.

The funny thing is most Christians don't read the bible. otherwise, we'd have more atheists.
Read it all the time. Have read it cover to cover. Truth is truth whether you choose to believe it or not. Just depends where you want to spend eternity. Good luck.

Which bible? There are many out there with different meanings based on who translated what...and who left out what "books". What makes your bible better than any other myth or sacred text?

Why would create these people in the first place?
God states many times that despite the majority allowing their vices to control them, He preserves life for the good people.

Uh, yeah.

So why did he kill all the children in Egypt? Or David and Bathsheba's son? It seems like if he was really upset about David's sin, he should have killed David.
So why did he kill all the children in Egypt? Or David and Bathsheba's son? It seems like if he was really upset about David's sin, he should have killed David.

God killed all the children?
Why do insist on appearing to be an idiot?

Ever consider actually reading the entire story and analyzing it?
I didn't think so.

On the other hand, you think the people in certain areas who murder each other are doing so because of evil White people.

Now stfu, atheist

Which bible? There are many out there with different meanings based on who translated what...and who left out what "books". What makes your bible better than any other myth or sacred text?

People forget that there are many sacred texts written by many civilizations across the world.

Now stfu, atheist

An intelligent person knows why. The Bible is the truth, period.

Now stfu, atheist

People forget that there are many sacred texts written by many civilizations across the world.
Doesn't make them true.

God killed all the children?
Why do insist on appearing to be an idiot?

Ever consider actually reading the entire story and analyzing it?
I didn't think so.

Actually, God didn't kill any children, he doesn't exist, and the archeological evidence proves the Hebrews never lived in Pharaonic Egypt. But you miss the point of the argument. God slaughtered CHILDREN. Not just in the Tenth Plague of Egypt (okay, not all of them, trust you to focus on a word rather than the point. He only killed ALL THE FIRST BORN children of Egypt. That's so much fucking better.)

So, yeah, I read those bible stories. The actual texts, not the SANITIZED, DISNEY versions they preach in Sunday School. And they are pretty fucking awful. Yahweh has the morals of a Batman Villain. Quick, David, you are being punished for that Census I told you to do... Do you pick War, Famine or Pestilence?

But the David and Bathsheba story. David lusts after another man's wife and knocks her up, so he arranges for him to be killed in battle after his goofy attempt to get the guy to have sex with her himself fail. Of course, poor Bathsheba is screwed either way. If she was caught committing adultery, she could be killed, but if she refused the King, that would be bad, too. So David's solution was to arrange for her husband to be killed by putting him in danger in battles he was fighting for the Kingdom.

The person who is innocent in this whole fucking mess? The baby God killed to teach David a lesson.

On the other hand, you think the people in certain areas who murder each other are doing so because of evil White people.

When did i say that? Do you have a quote? Are you still mad that cutie from India took your job?

Forum List

Back