Students demand removal of George Washington statue…from the University of Washington…in the state of Washington.

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
......like I've said before, these people do not know what real life is like....they don't really pay for anything really, their parents do ....even after graduation, 20, 22, 24 year olds don't know shit about real life...they live in apartments with their friends and party/etc
..and they are fed propaganda by the MSM and their ''friends'''
etc

The children are our future.
The fruits of the Participation Trophy generation.

I have a friend who’s a shrink at a major university. He says they’re inundated with Karen’s. Like in the thousands. He says 2/3 going into his office are Karen’s who shouldn’t be there.

My wife is a professor at a major university. Same story, the students use every excuse for late assignments, lessen course loads, make tests easier, complain about 'mean teachers' and worst of all complain about 'systemic racism' that doesn't exist.

This should be in Political Satire.
Everything you Leftards do qualified as satire 20 years ago.
This is a satire site.
not true,, but what is true is youre a known troll,,
That is not the subject. The gag about wanting to remove a statue of Washington at a university named Washington is the gag..
Dufus thinks the story is fake.

This should be in Political Satire.
Everything you Leftards do qualified as satire 20 years ago.
This is a satire site.
not true,, but what is true is youre a known troll,,
That is not the subject. The gag about wanting to remove a statue of Washington at a university named Washington is the gag..
Dufus thinks the story is fake.
he knows its true,, hes just trying to save face for being caught trolling again,,

A 2 year old navigates the internet better than you.

Forum List

Back