🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Students try to shut down College Republicans meeting

Welcome to government by mob.

Nice to see people not just running away though, and kudos for them not responding in kind.

Shame on the Student Government though, for chickening out on Sanctions.

We've all seen hecklers hauled out of town halls or campaign rallies and I've always wished the speaker would have the courage to invite the protesters to pick one to speak on their behalf and give them a microphone.

For the most part, I also disagree with not allowing speakers to speak.

OTOH, I believe the RW, kkk, fascist, alt right, anti-constitution thugs we're seeing right now are dangerous. I believe that anything we can do to stop them from spreading their poison is a good thing. The US beat these human garbage in WWII Europe and we must beat them here.

The so called protestors were calling republicans nazis by virtue of being republican.. Is that what your also saying here? this is the missinformation fed to kids in schools these days.

Nice to see people not just running away though, and kudos for them not responding in kind.

We've all seen hecklers hauled out of town halls or campaign rallies and I've always wished the speaker would have the courage to invite the protesters to pick one to speak on their behalf and give them a microphone.

OTOH, I believe the RW, kkk, fascist, alt right, anti-constitution thugs we're seeing right now are dangerous. I believe that anything we can do to stop them from spreading their poison is a good thing. The US beat these human garbage in WWII Europe and we must beat them here.
dude, the kkk are demolosers. fk can you please stop with the your wish to eliminate historical events. thanks. Robert Byrd baby.

The so called protestors were calling republicans nazis by virtue of being republican.. Is that what your also saying here? this is the missinformation fed to kids in schools these days.
well again, the ones telling the poor republican students to shut up and leave are demonstrating their best nazi skit.

what is a fascist? is a fascist who tries to silence others or what?

Give me a break dude, You and Liberals on campuses all over the country are the ones crying for safe spaces and demanding attention to "micro aggressions" which there is a very long list of. All because they and you fear... conservatives like the ones in the room in the video.

I've never done that. Why did you say I did?

Most likely, it's because you were brainwashed into believing crazy things about liberals, so that you'll be easier to control. That's my point. You just helped prove it.

The point here is, no one one the right is crying about anything,

This thread refutes that. It's a giant weepfest about how a couple dumb college students spells the end of democracy.

just pointing out the fucking hypocrisy eminating from the Left.

Making up stories about us doesn't make us hypocrites.

Now, speaking of hypocrisy, what do you think of the president's threat to shut down media he doesn't like?

Had that been a BLM meeting, or any other leftist meeting. College campus republicans would have respected their rights to free speech inside their assembly room. Here you had a moron leftist student in the room stating that the other guys very existence was a threat to him.

Odd. I keep saying those 3 students were idiots, as does everyone, but conservatives can't seem to grasp it. They all so love their precious victimhood. They also can't grasp that a couple dumb college kids are not a threat to democracy, while a fascist president is a threat to democracy.

Sorry, i shouldnt have said you did personally but it sure is NOT conservatives or college republicans clamouring for safe spaces on campus. So who is that then? Nothing is being made up about liberals in that regard.

As for Trump shutting down media? no he isnt, the fact that he may have scrutinized them does nothing more than bring things to light. When Democrat senators ran with false news reports as a basis for their Russian investigation then .Yes, fake news and collusion with a particular political party to defeat a candidate or elected president IS damaging to the country

Making up stories about us doesn't make us hypocrites. .

True, stories don't - your behavior does.

Now, speaking of hypocrisy, what do you think of the president's threat to shut down media he doesn't like?

...you mean threats like this?...

'...we’re going to have to change how our body politic thinks, which means we’re going to have to change how the media reports on these issues...'

or how about lecturing the media on it's use of 'false equivalency', ie (fake news?)

Those Students, men and women, stayed in the room for 2 hours while the progressive idiots harassed them, waiting for the cops to show up.

Blah blah blah you fascist prick.

Did you that there is a book called The Three 'D' s of Liberal Warfare Arts? It's a closely guarded secret, stored deep within the bowels of the democraticunderground.com and distributed throughout its dank dungeons by moveon.org. The three D's taught in the muck and mire of the dark tunnels of the progressive mindset are Deny, Deflect, Demean. Apparently we have a few students on this thread who have progressed through to Chapter 3.

Now, how do I know that, you might ask...I've spent a little time down there and recognize the smell, the stench is unforgettable.

Thank you for posting this thread - it's been...informative. And kudos to those kids who 'kept their heads while all about them were losing theirs'.

This has nothing to do with Trump, stop trying to get your Strawmen in here.

Quite the contrary. The pussification of the conservative male has everything to do with Trump. You've been trained to whimper on command by the same powers that put Trump in office. They want you hysterical enough to embrace authoritarianism as a "cure" for what frightens you.

Do you support suppressing meetings of groups of people you disagree with?

Obviously not, as I'm a liberal. That's how we differ.

3 dumb college students yelled at people, and properly got arrested for it, and all the liberals say "good". In response, you're having a weepy meltdown about how oppressed you are. How do you think that looks to normal people?

Loud college students have _zero_ power in this country. They're not a threat to anyone. Shrieking about them is a "but both sides do it!" big lie that your side uses to justify authoritarianism. our side isn't threatening to shut down media, or rounding up people for not having the right papers. That's all you. All of the authoritarianism is on your side.

Obviously you've posted on the wrong thread, thoughtful and thought provoking substantive rebuttals will be ignored by the self defined conservative echo chamber.

However, thank you for bringing a bit of sanity to an hysterical thread whose sole source is a right wing propaganda internet tabloid.

Mamooth is a hack troll and a fucking moron, if you want to associate yourself with him, it speaks volumes about your own character.

Are you saying that this is a fabrication because of the source?

I disagree with you first paragraph, mamooth writes well, logically and her / his opinions are reality based.

As to your second paragraph, what evidence is there which proves it is not fake news?

Quite the contrary. The pussification of the conservative male has everything to do with Trump. You've been trained to whimper on command by the same powers that put Trump in office. They want you hysterical enough to embrace authoritarianism as a "cure" for what frightens you.

3 dumb college students yelled at people, and properly got arrested for it, and all the liberals say "good". In response, you're having a weepy meltdown about how oppressed you are. How do you think that looks to normal people?

Loud college students have _zero_ power in this country. They're not a threat to anyone. Shrieking about them is a "but both sides do it!" big lie that your side uses to justify authoritarianism. our side isn't threatening to shut down media, or rounding up people for not having the right papers. That's all you. All of the authoritarianism is on your side.

Obviously you've posted on the wrong thread, thoughtful and thought provoking substantive rebuttals will be ignored by the self defined conservative echo chamber.

However, thank you for bringing a bit of sanity to an hysterical thread whose sole source is a right wing propaganda internet tabloid.

Mamooth is a hack troll and a fucking moron, if you want to associate yourself with him, it speaks volumes about your own character.

I disagree with you first paragraph, mamooth writes well, logically and her / his opinions are reality based.

As to your second paragraph, what evidence is there which proves it is not fake news?
what about the video makes you think it's fake especially when there were cops involved?

That looks like a RW propaganda skit to you? common sense is the evidence try using it

So the College Republicans are Nazis now?

So you first say let them speak, but then say do anything to stop them....

What a muddled idiot you are.

You confused the eggheads with the brown shirts, actually you weren't confused, you do so intentionally.

That looks like a RW propaganda skit to you? common sense is the evidence try using it

Common sense isn't common, nor is it usually sagacious.

See how the far left claims to be against fascism, by using fascism in order to make their point!

Voting far left is never the answer.

Obviously mamooth posted on the wrong thread, thoughtful and thought provoking substantive rebuttals will be ignored by the self defined conservative echo chamber.

However, thanks to her for bringing a bit of sanity to an hysterical thread, whose sole source is a right wing propaganda internet tabloid.
how you figure? are you saying that altercation didn't happen? it was made up?

the author of the OP has zero credibility, and the source is a partisan right wing tabloid. DeMint is the clue; thus more sources need to be presented before I believe a word posted by 2020W.

See how the far left claims to be against fascism, by using fascism in order to make their point!

You moron, shouting down others was used by the Tea Party during the summer of protests against the PPACA (Obamacare); you claim that shouting down the free speech of others = fascism, then you must define the TP (and the Freedom Caucus in the H.or Rep.) as fascist.

Common sense isn't common, nor is it usually sagacious.

And you far left drones prove this over and over again!

You moron, shouting down others was used by the Tea Party during the summer of protests against the PPACA (Obamacare); you claim that shouting down the free speech of others = fascism, then you must define the TP (and the Freedom Caucus in the H.or Rep.) as fascist.

See how the far left justifies the fascism of the far left terrorist, by using debunked far left religious narratives?

Forum List

Back