Studies Say This About Progressives....

Bingo. I've been reading "The Road to Serfdom" by Friedrich Hayek and that's exactly what he covers. The left desperately wants you to believe that fascism is "right-wing" but it is the polar opposite. It's complete totalitarian control (which of course is the opposite of right-wing).

The left is so ashamed of their political ideologies that they attempt to pin them on the right. Speaks volumes. If one is so ashamed of something that they attempt to accuse the people they hate of it, then they probably shouldn't be supporting it.

I can't recall the last time I found a Liberal/Progressive speaking about reading any books.

"Liberals don't read books – they don't read anything … That's why they're liberals. They watch TV, absorb the propaganda, and vote on the basis of urges."
Coulter

You may have read many of the ones I have.....but my top three, to prepare one to understand the world in which we live....
1. "Slouching Towards Gomorrah: Modern Liberalism and American Decline,"
by Robert H. Bork

2. "Liberal Fascism: The Secret History of the American Left, From Mussolini to the Politics of Change,"
by Jonah Goldberg

3. "American Betrayal: The Secret Assault on Our Nation's Character,"
by Diana West

They provide the context for the world you live in.
Coulter' squire is a total lie, and you are stupid enough to quote her.

"Coulter' SQUIRE(???????) is a total lie, and you are stupid enough to quote her."

SQUIRE?????

WHAT?????

Surely you meant 'scholar'....you moron.
Technical glitch. My phone auto corrected quote to squire.

So......we agree?

Coulter....a scholar?
We agree you are the moron.

I can't recall the last time I found a Liberal/Progressive speaking about reading any books.

"Liberals don't read books – they don't read anything … That's why they're liberals. They watch TV, absorb the propaganda, and vote on the basis of urges."
Coulter

You may have read many of the ones I have.....but my top three, to prepare one to understand the world in which we live....
by Robert H. Bork

2. "Liberal Fascism: The Secret History of the American Left, From Mussolini to the Politics of Change,"
by Jonah Goldberg

by Diana West

You are stupid enough to think that just calling something a lie, is making a point.
Pointing out a lie is making a point. You are the stupid one.

I notice that in neither of your posts did you state any 'lie.'

Where you saving up to list those of Obama?
Some people are intelligent enough to figure it out. Sorry that you cannot.

Soooo......you can't find the 'lie' you claimed?

Cut you off at the knees again, huh?

You are stupid enough to think that just calling something a lie, is making a point.

Soooo......you can't find the 'lie' you claimed?

Cut you off at the knees again, huh?

This is the part I was waiting for:

After your stream of 'I hate Coulter' posts....

Now: watch me eviscerate (better look that up) you:

How many of her dozen best sellers have you read?

Coulter

by Robert H. Bork

by Jonah Goldberg

by Diana West

"Coulter' SQUIRE(???????) is a total lie, and you are stupid enough to quote her."

SQUIRE?????

WHAT?????

Surely you meant 'scholar'....you moron.
Technical glitch. My phone auto corrected quote to squire.

So......we agree?

Coulter....a scholar?
We agree you are the moron.

So....you meant 'scholar' again?

You should have that 'technical glitch' looked into.

When Liberals/Progressives hear the words ‘ studies show,’ or ‘experts say,’ they cease to ‘question authority.’ Hence the appellation…'Lock-Step Liberals'

But there is a dark side....a darker side...that leads from that reputation.....it bodes the end of Western Civilization.

1. " All sides agree: progressive politics is strangling social sciences" MercatorNet: All sides agree: progressive politics is strangling social sciences
Real advances are stymied by the strangle hold that Progressives have on academia.

2." If you thought that the progressive bias in social sciences was considered a problem only by tradition-minded folk, you might be surprised to hear the views of celebrity skeptic, Michael Shermer in Scientific American earlier this year:

A 2015 study by psychologist José Duarte, then at Arizona State University, and his colleagues in Behavioral and Brain Sciences, entitled “Political Diversity Will Improve Social Psychological Science,” found that 58 to 66 percent of social scientists are liberal and only 5 to 8 percent conservative and that there are eight Democrats for every Republican.
How does this political asymmetry corrupt social science? It begins with what subjects are studied and the descriptive language employed.

Duarte et al. find similar distortive language across the social sciences, where, for instance, certain words are used to suggest pernicious motives when confronting contradictory evidence—“deny,” “legitimize,” “rationalize,” “justify,” “defend,” “trivialize”—with conservatives as examples, as if liberals are always objective and rational." Ibid.

3. If our Liberal/Progressive/Democrat voters where bright enough, they would have caught on to the scam long go....
...as conservative/traditional observers have.

4. But hold on! Some Liberals not only caught on....but have the honesty to declaim it!
" As Jesse Singal puts it at New York magazine, discussing a liberal critique, Alice Dreger’s Galileo’s Middle Finger,
If activists—any activists, regardless of their political orientation or the rightness of their cause—get to decide by fiat what is and isn’t an acceptable interpretation of the world, then science is pointless, and we should just throw the whole damn thing out." Ibid.

Just as I said.....Liberals/Progressives presage the end of our civilization.
Republicans don't "study". They get it out of the Bible if it suits their purpose or they have a "gut" feeling.

When Liberals/Progressives hear the words ‘ studies show,’ or ‘experts say,’ they cease to ‘question authority.’ Hence the appellation…'Lock-Step Liberals'

But there is a dark side....a darker side...that leads from that reputation.....it bodes the end of Western Civilization.

1. " All sides agree: progressive politics is strangling social sciences" MercatorNet: All sides agree: progressive politics is strangling social sciences
Real advances are stymied by the strangle hold that Progressives have on academia.

2." If you thought that the progressive bias in social sciences was considered a problem only by tradition-minded folk, you might be surprised to hear the views of celebrity skeptic, Michael Shermer in Scientific American earlier this year:

A 2015 study by psychologist José Duarte, then at Arizona State University, and his colleagues in Behavioral and Brain Sciences, entitled “Political Diversity Will Improve Social Psychological Science,” found that 58 to 66 percent of social scientists are liberal and only 5 to 8 percent conservative and that there are eight Democrats for every Republican.
How does this political asymmetry corrupt social science? It begins with what subjects are studied and the descriptive language employed.

Duarte et al. find similar distortive language across the social sciences, where, for instance, certain words are used to suggest pernicious motives when confronting contradictory evidence—“deny,” “legitimize,” “rationalize,” “justify,” “defend,” “trivialize”—with conservatives as examples, as if liberals are always objective and rational." Ibid.

3. If our Liberal/Progressive/Democrat voters where bright enough, they would have caught on to the scam long go....
...as conservative/traditional observers have.

4. But hold on! Some Liberals not only caught on....but have the honesty to declaim it!
" As Jesse Singal puts it at New York magazine, discussing a liberal critique, Alice Dreger’s Galileo’s Middle Finger,
If activists—any activists, regardless of their political orientation or the rightness of their cause—get to decide by fiat what is and isn’t an acceptable interpretation of the world, then science is pointless, and we should just throw the whole damn thing out." Ibid.

Just as I said.....Liberals/Progressives presage the end of our civilization.
Republicans don't "study". They get it out of the Bible if it suits their purpose or they have a "gut" feeling.

"Republicans don't "study". They get it out of the Bible if it suits their purpose or they have a "gut" feeling."

Really? We told you that Obama would be an unmitigated (better look that up) failure...and....sure enough.....is.

Let's look into this...and use the two of us as examples.

Take your new avi pic for example.....Michelle Obama, affirmative action college grad....yet you have someone copying from her paper?????
She can barely write in English!!!

Let's put it this way- comparing the two of us....you're so far out of your league, I'm surprised you're not suffering from altitude sickness.

Well let's think about this logically for a moment (I know you progressives despise logic but bear with me here) - "Republican's" are the "evil 1%" millionaire CEO's that you despise. Dumbocrats are inner city thugs living off welfare.

I think it's painfully obvious which side studies and which side doesn't...

As usual Coulter is correct; at least in my experience. Conservatives are voracious readers, those on the right like books, and book sales confirm it. Those on the left tend to rely on YouTube and Comedy Central for information.

Squawk all you like, you know it's true just like the rest of us do.

As usual Coulter is correct; at least in my experience. Conservatives are voracious readers, those on the right like books, and book sales confirm it. Those on the left tend to rely on YouTube and Comedy Central for information.

Of course.

From the Liberal WaPo, and Über-Liberal Ezra Klein...
'
"Conservative books sell better than liberal books. Why?

By Ezra Klein August 22, 2012

The fine folks at Amazon have constructed a "heat map" showing the kinds of political books that people are buying across the country."
Conservative books sell better than liberal books. Why?

Coulter

by Robert H. Bork

by Jonah Goldberg

by Diana West

We figured you out right away.

The little lib that cried Liar.

I find the opposite to be true. Liberals that I know are readers, where conservatives are couch potato television watchers. Do you have any figures on book sales and what is read?

Ann Coulter makes things up to sell books, and you idiots believe it. She is probably a liberal pulling a hoax to sell books.

Of course.

'

The fine folks at Amazon have constructed a "heat map" showing the kinds of political books that people are buying across the country."
Do liberals read books, thank you for proving my point. It is obvious that reading conservative books makes one stupid.

Ann Coulter makes things up to sell books, and you idiots believe it. She is probably a liberal pulling a hoax to sell books.

Queen Ann has a dozen best seller, all well researched and documented.

Now....to support your contumely (better look that up, you dunce), and to prove that your well-deserved reputation as a wind-bag is unworthy.....

....list which of her dozen scholarly tomes (better look that up) you've read.

Waiting.

Ann COulter won't be shouted down by you lefties.

She speaks Truth to Power, and that is why you hate her.

And you still haven't given ONE example of her lying.

Have you looked and not been able to find one?

I find the opposite to be true. Liberals that I know are readers, where conservatives are couch potato television watchers. Do you have any figures on book sales and what is read?

"Liberals that I know are readers,..."

So sorry....bumper-sticker don't count as reading.

"Do you have any figures on book sales and what is read?"

The fine folks at Amazon have constructed a "heat map" showing the kinds of political books that people are buying across the country. The more conservative a state's literary tastes, the more red it appears on the map. The more liberal the reading habits, the bluer the state gets. Here's the result:

Amazon-heat-map.jpg

Now....don't forget:
If you can't laugh at yourself, I'll be glad to do so for you.

Of course.

'

Do liberals read books, thank you for proving my point. It is obvious that reading conservative books makes one stupid.

If you imagine (I almost said 'think') that that proves your point, you are truly as stupid as most folks claim you are.

Forum List

Back