Studies Say This About Progressives....

Coulter' squire is a total lie, and you are stupid enough to quote her.

As usual Coulter is correct; at least in my experience. Conservatives are voracious readers, those on the right like books, and book sales confirm it. Those on the left tend to rely on YouTube and Comedy Central for information.

Squawk all you like, you know it's true just like the rest of us do.
I find the opposite to be true. Liberals that I know are readers, where conservatives are couch potato television watchers. Do you have any figures on book sales and what is read?

"Liberals that I know are readers,..."

So sorry....bumper-sticker don't count as reading.

"Do you have any figures on book sales and what is read?"

Conservative books sell better than liberal books. Why?

By Ezra Klein August 22, 2012

The fine folks at Amazon have constructed a "heat map" showing the kinds of political books that people are buying across the country. The more conservative a state's literary tastes, the more red it appears on the map. The more liberal the reading habits, the bluer the state gets. Here's the result:

Amazon-heat-map.jpg

Now....don't forget:
If you can't laugh at yourself, I'll be glad to do so for you.

Conservatives will pay up plenty to be told things they want to hear by people they think are smarter than they are.

As usual Coulter is correct; at least in my experience. Conservatives are voracious readers, those on the right like books, and book sales confirm it. Those on the left tend to rely on YouTube and Comedy Central for information.

Of course.

From the Liberal WaPo, and Über-Liberal Ezra Klein...
'
"Conservative books sell better than liberal books. Why?

The fine folks at Amazon have constructed a "heat map" showing the kinds of political books that people are buying across the country."

Do liberals read books, thank you for proving my point. It is obvious that reading conservative books makes one stupid.

If you imagine (I almost said 'think') that that proves your point, you are truly as stupid as most folks claim you are.

Your posts are like a sewer - what comes out in them is a direct result of what went into them.

When Liberals/Progressives hear the words ‘ studies show,’ or ‘experts say,’ they cease to ‘question authority.’ Hence the appellation…'Lock-Step Liberals'

And to prove your point you quote some "experts" and studies.....

Is it ok to question your authority?

:alcoholic:

"Is it ok to question your authority?"
Certainly.

After all,many have questioned your sanity.

Now....let's see if you have any ability to learn.

For review:

Here, repeated, as you no doubt had to sit through many iterations of summer school for repetition.....

1. "....58 to 66 percent of social scientists are liberal and only 5 to 8 percent conservative and that there are eight Democrats for every Republican.
How does this political asymmetry corrupt social science? It begins with what subjects are studied and the descriptive language employed.

Duarte et al. find similar distortive language across the social sciences, where, for instance, certain words are used to suggest pernicious motives when confronting contradictory evidence—“deny,” “legitimize,” “rationalize,” “justify,” “defend,” “trivialize”—with conservatives as examples, as if liberals are always objective and rational."

2. " As Jesse Singal puts it at New York magazine, discussing a liberal critique, Alice Dreger’s Galileo’s Middle Finger,
If activists—any activists, regardless of their political orientation or the rightness of their cause—get to decide by fiat what is and isn’t an acceptable interpretation of the world,then science is pointless, and we should just throw the whole damn thing out."

3. Liberals 'blacklist ' conservatives, traditionalists, etc., from making a living in academia......just as communists did in Hollywood well before the anti-communist blacklist that is claimed by Liberals; Dalton Trumbo bragged about doing so.
...Liberal social scientists opt for any strategy other than inclusiveness, almost as if they were old-fashioned segregationists. ....so many of their beliefs conflict not so much with tradition as with reality.

4. When academic 'research' "...is in thrall to a political program like progressivism, realities cease to matter for many in the field. The goal becomes to close ranks to defend their thesis against reality.

And politicians depend on social scientists for public policy advice. Ominously, traditional families’ resistance to the policy changes fueled by such studies attracts hostility precisely when those families are more successful than others."MercatorNet: All sides agree: progressive politics is strangling social sciences

All sides agree........Progressives.....a bar to research and to the truth.

You don't even need studies. This is the kind of insane nonsense that progressives say themselves - right out of their own mouths. They have a deep contempt for the U.S. Constitution (the highest law in the land) and advocate that we violate the highest law in the land...

"As the nation teeters at the edge of fiscal chaos, observers are reaching the conclusion that the American system of government is broken. But almost no one blames the culprit: our insistence on obedience to the Constitution, with all its archaic, idiosyncratic and downright evil provisions." - Progressive professor LOUIS MICHAEL SIDEMAN

Lets Give Up On The Constitution

To which Steven Hayward had the greatest response ever:

As I sometimes like to say, “Our Constitution may not be perfect, but it’s better than the government we’ve got.”

A Liberal Comes Clean: We Hate the Constitution

Of course.

From the Liberal WaPo, and Über-Liberal Ezra Klein...
'
"Conservative books sell better than liberal books. Why?

The fine folks at Amazon have constructed a "heat map" showing the kinds of political books that people are buying across the country."

Do liberals read books, thank you for proving my point. It is obvious that reading conservative books makes one stupid.

If you imagine (I almost said 'think') that that proves your point, you are truly as stupid as most folks claim you are.
Most folks? You are obviously afraid to express an opinion without your idiot minions behind you.

Pointing out a lie is making a point. You are the stupid one.

I notice that in neither of your posts did you state any 'lie.'

Where you saving up to list those of Obama?
Some people are intelligent enough to figure it out. Sorry that you cannot.

We figured you out right away.

The little lib that cried Liar.
Ann Coulter makes things up to sell books, and you idiots believe it. She is probably a liberal pulling a hoax to sell books.

Ann COulter won't be shouted down by you lefties.

She speaks Truth to Power, and that is why you hate her.

And you still haven't given ONE example of her lying.

Have you looked and not been able to find one?
Saying Liberals do not read is not a lie? You are as stupid as Political Spice.

1. "....58 to 66 percent of social scientists are liberal and only 5 to 8 percent conservative and that there are eight Democrats for every Republican.
How does this political asymmetry corrupt social science?.....

I think I see the problem, conservatives don't believe in science

Somehow you seem to believe that science is linked to political convictions, weird. Gallileo was an evil liberal who dared to question the conservative teachings of the holy church, I guess if you were around at the time, you would be one of those calling for his execution.

:banana:

When Liberals/Progressives hear the words ‘ studies show,’ or ‘experts say,’ they cease to ‘question authority.’ Hence the appellation…'Lock-Step Liberals'

But there is a dark side....a darker side...that leads from that reputation.....it bodes the end of Western Civilization.

1. " All sides agree: progressive politics is strangling social sciences" MercatorNet: All sides agree: progressive politics is strangling social sciences
Real advances are stymied by the strangle hold that Progressives have on academia.

2." If you thought that the progressive bias in social sciences was considered a problem only by tradition-minded folk, you might be surprised to hear the views of celebrity skeptic, Michael Shermer in Scientific American earlier this year:

A 2015 study by psychologist José Duarte, then at Arizona State University, and his colleagues in Behavioral and Brain Sciences, entitled “Political Diversity Will Improve Social Psychological Science,” found that 58 to 66 percent of social scientists are liberal and only 5 to 8 percent conservative and that there are eight Democrats for every Republican.
How does this political asymmetry corrupt social science? It begins with what subjects are studied and the descriptive language employed.

Duarte et al. find similar distortive language across the social sciences, where, for instance, certain words are used to suggest pernicious motives when confronting contradictory evidence—“deny,” “legitimize,” “rationalize,” “justify,” “defend,” “trivialize”—with conservatives as examples, as if liberals are always objective and rational." Ibid.

3. If our Liberal/Progressive/Democrat voters where bright enough, they would have caught on to the scam long go....
...as conservative/traditional observers have.

4. But hold on! Some Liberals not only caught on....but have the honesty to declaim it!
" As Jesse Singal puts it at New York magazine, discussing a liberal critique, Alice Dreger’s Galileo’s Middle Finger,
If activists—any activists, regardless of their political orientation or the rightness of their cause—get to decide by fiat what is and isn’t an acceptable interpretation of the world, then science is pointless, and we should just throw the whole damn thing out." Ibid.

Just as I said.....Liberals/Progressives presage the end of our civilization.
PC, it's not like you even demonstrate an understanding of the subjects you post. You copy and pasting some rightwing rag doesn't make us feel any different about you or the subject matter.

But there is a dark side....a darker side...that leads from that reputation.....it bodes the end of Western Civilization.

1. " All sides agree: progressive politics is strangling social sciences" MercatorNet: All sides agree: progressive politics is strangling social sciences
Real advances are stymied by the strangle hold that Progressives have on academia.

2." If you thought that the progressive bias in social sciences was considered a problem only by tradition-minded folk, you might be surprised to hear the views of celebrity skeptic, Michael Shermer in Scientific American earlier this year:

A 2015 study by psychologist José Duarte, then at Arizona State University, and his colleagues in Behavioral and Brain Sciences, entitled “Political Diversity Will Improve Social Psychological Science,” found that 58 to 66 percent of social scientists are liberal and only 5 to 8 percent conservative and that there are eight Democrats for every Republican.

Duarte et al. find similar distortive language across the social sciences, where, for instance, certain words are used to suggest pernicious motives when confronting contradictory evidence—“deny,” “legitimize,” “rationalize,” “justify,” “defend,” “trivialize”—with conservatives as examples, as if liberals are always objective and rational." Ibid.

3. If our Liberal/Progressive/Democrat voters where bright enough, they would have caught on to the scam long go....

4. But hold on! Some Liberals not only caught on....but have the honesty to declaim it!
" As Jesse Singal puts it at New York magazine, discussing a liberal critique, Alice Dreger’s Galileo’s Middle Finger,
If activists—any activists, regardless of their political orientation or the rightness of their cause—get to decide by fiat what is and isn’t an acceptable interpretation of the world, then science is pointless, and we should just throw the whole damn thing out." Ibid.

PC, it's not like you even demonstrate an understanding of the subjects you post. You copy and pasting some rightwing rag doesn't make us feel any different about you or the subject matter.
You butt hurt she took a page out of your fascist liberal play book and beat you with it....:lol:

I notice that in neither of your posts did you state any 'lie.'

Where you saving up to list those of Obama?

Ann Coulter makes things up to sell books, and you idiots believe it. She is probably a liberal pulling a hoax to sell books.

I asked you for an example of Ann Coulter lying.

Instead you misrepresent the OP, falsely claim it is a lie, and of course it was not said by Ann Coulter.

You failed completely.

You are a moron.

Would you like to try again, or would you like to implement standard lefty avoidance tactics?

How does this political asymmetry corrupt social science?.....

I think I see the problem, conservatives don't believe in science

Somehow you seem to believe that science is linked to political convictions, weird. Gallileo was an evil liberal who dared to question the conservative teachings of the holy church, I guess if you were around at the time, you would be one of those calling for his execution.

:banana:

Scientists are people and form Moral Tribes like everyone.

Isolating themselves from other points of view then influences their behavior and distorts their perceptions and leads to discrimination against outsiders.

That's Cultural Anthropology and that's science.

When you claim that scientists are "above that", that is YOU not believing in science.

THe rest of your post is partisan blather.

how cute. the cut and paste queen comes up with fake "studies".

:rofl:

I asked you for an example of Ann Coulter lying.

Instead you misrepresent the OP, falsely claim it is a lie, and of course it was not said by Ann Coulter.

You failed completely.

You are a moron.

Would you like to try again, or would you like to implement standard lefty avoidance tactics?

oh puleeze. if her lips are moving, she's lying.

there are entire books written about her insanity and dishonesty. feel free to take the time to read occasionally. if that is too difficult, i'm sure you can get it in audio form.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000MAH678/?tag=ff0d01-20

how cute. the cut and paste queen comes up with fake "studies".

:rofl:
And, as predicted in the OP, you respond in lock-step......fascinating.....

What defines a liberal from a conservative? I agree with PC that kids who have 2 biological parents seem to do better. I tend to be socially conservative. Yet I feel no threat from gay marriage as my marriage is solid. So I don't let minor little issues like that upset me as it doesn't affect me. Its not my job to police other peoples lives. Conservatives understand freedom and I agree with that stance. Yet I can't vote for Hillary and trump is out there somewhere. A voter in my shoes hasn't any choices.

What defines a liberal from a conservative? I agree with PC that kids who have 2 biological parents seem to do better. I tend to be socially conservative. Yet I feel no threat from gay marriage as my marriage is solid. So I don't let minor little issues like that upset me as it doesn't affect me. Its not my job to police other peoples lives. Conservatives understand freedom and I agree with that stance. Yet I can't vote for Hillary and trump is out there somewhere. A voter in my shoes hasn't any choices.
It's a conservative thing....you wouldn't understand......

Forum List

Back