🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Study: AOC is among the least effective members of Congress

she is the worst...literally!

Then why does she dominate the right wing and alt-right press coverage? :)
Answer, because she gets under their skin. New and fresh ideas do that to stale, old guard white boys.

We've got a clown on this site in the frickin' Pacific northwest who would start a whiny thread EVERY DAY on AOC. Three thousand miles from her district.

If that ain't being effective it's hard to see what is.

AOC does have a couple of things going for her.

See the source image

Rep Cortez seems more concerned with polemical sound bites and media attention than doing the job of legislating...
Bingo. That was something I didn't know but should have guessed. I don't count her out for future races, but I don't count on much from her unless reality helps shape her views. This site notes to not make the assumption that a rep who is successful at pushing their bills through are better reps than those who don't. Hmm. I'll have to consider that more. I've already seen one poster support that exact notion, but thinking how spending X amount of time on 21 pieces of legislation and none of them get committee action it doesn't sound too good to me, but I'm not a political science major.

One day AOC will be the subject of a book.

Titled " A Cautionary Tale".

But it won't be done until the serfdom she advocates has been achieved and overthrown.

It could be a while a'coming.

she is the worst...literally!

Depends on the definition of "effective."
I see her as very effective in moving the House in her direction.
Does it matter who gets credit for a bill if her position could kill or pass a bill?
Plus
She seems to have the Post by the short hairs!

Greetings. Despite being harassed, bullied & denigrated as a C°°n, Sêllout, R@ce Tra!tor, Conservative American citizen Jason Whitlock addresses AOC's Cries Of Racism:

ProBlack/BLM Community Pathology:

CortezRecall.jpg
CortezChildAbuse.jpg

☮️♥️ EndHate2021

Forum List

Back