Study-Legalizing Immigrants pays...

AmericasBrave58

Retired USN Nurse(Vietnam
Dec 31, 2009
Seattle,Washington
Legalizing unauthorized immigrants would help economy, study says - CNN.com

:disagree: Oh!!!! it pays alright, but it plays on our economy, because 95% of illegals work here,and never put back into the economy. They send it back home to their home country, and America never benefits, in any way shape or form. These losers never pay American Taxes or anything, that would help our economy in any way shape or form. Yet their fellow immigrants that are here and legal, do pay into the economy and American Taxes. I was out last night, and over heard, 2 Mexican dudes battling it out, in front of the night club i was at. I knew 1 of them, and he and his family, were legal, and the other Mexican dude, had only just arrived into the United States, a week ago. Yes, I do speak and understand their native language completely. My friend warned the other one, that no natter how, he did it, he was going to get snuffed, if he didn't leave this country the next day. So you see, not even the legal immigrants like what is happening to their new home, and won't hesitate to respond in a way shape or from.Mark my word!!!

Interesting what they don't tell you. That everytime an amnesty bill is passed or even talked about, the illegals crossing the borders increases exponentially. Yeah, those that are legalized go on to get jobs but the wages don't increase because MORE illegals come in to take jobs and compete with Americans and the now legal immigrants. Every amnesty that has passed has failed because each time we've had an increase in illegals, not a decrease. What's worse, everytime they pass one, they say they will get tough on illegal immigration and it will stop, but it doesn't, they fail every single time. All amnesties have failed another one will also fail.

Interesting what they don't tell you. That everytime an amnesty bill is passed or even talked about, the illegals crossing the borders increases exponentially. Yeah, those that are legalized go on to get jobs but the wages don't increase because MORE illegals come in to take jobs and compete with Americans and the now legal immigrants. Every amnesty that has passed has failed because each time we've had an increase in illegals, not a decrease. What's worse, everytime they pass one, they say they will get tough on illegal immigration and it will stop, but it doesn't, they fail every single time. All amnesties have failed another one will also fail.

:lol::lol: haha!!! right!!!BULL DUNGY!!!! They are not doing anything to prevent illegal border crossings in our country, and they never will. They tell people that they will, but end up deleting the purpose of our Home and it's security. One year, me and my former room mate while living in California, and mind you, right at the border between Mexico and California. We would get loaded, and fire water hoses at those creeps as they tried to cross over the border.Sometimes it worked sometimes it didn't:lol: I called them Soggy Taco's.

Forum List

Back