Study: Non-Citizens Voting In Virginia By The Hundreds Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/07

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Study: Non-Citizens Voting In Virginia By The Hundreds

If the Democrats steal this election, the Trump people will not take it well. We will quite literally have a violent revolution. Democrats are used to stealing elections and getting away with it, because Republicans in the past have been "gentlemen" who did not want to harm America's image by revealing a stolen election. That is why Nixon allowed JFK to steal the election of 1960. But Trump is not a "gentleman." If the Democrats steal the election from him, there is no telling what he may say or do, and certainly there will be no controlling what his outraged followers will do.

I would suggest to Democrats that you put away your usual voter fraud tools and allow this election to be decided honestly.

Your silly claims are getting more pathetic by the day. Nobody believes your crap.

If the Democrats steal this election, the Trump people will not take it well. We will quite literally have a violent revolution. Democrats are used to stealing elections and getting away with it, because Republicans in the past have been "gentlemen" who did not want to harm America's image by revealing a stolen election. That is why Nixon allowed JFK to steal the election of 1960. But Trump is not a "gentleman." If the Democrats steal the election from him, there is no telling what he may say or do, and certainly there will be no controlling what his outraged followers will do.

I would suggest to Democrats that you put away your usual voter fraud tools and allow this election to be decided honestly.
Yep go ahead and stay home on election day. We've already determined the exact vote total we're going to release to the public the night of November 8, and it's a cool win for Hillary. So you might as well take the day off. :thup:

Your silly claims are getting more pathetic by the day. Nobody believes your crap.
Nobody believes that Democrats commit voter fraud? That is well known fact, and you can look it up in the history books how Mayor Daley stole the 1960 election for JFK. Here's a Google page full of cites:

Google

Yep go ahead and stay home on election day. We've already determined the exact vote total we're going to release to the public the night of November 8, and it's a cool win for Hillary. So you might as well take the day off. :thup:

I didn't know they had decided on the total yet. Will it be told in the newsletter?

Nobody believes that Democrats commit voter fraud? That is well known fact, and you can look it up in the history books how Mayor Daley stole the 1960 election for JFK. Here's a Google page full of cites:

Google
Yup that's why no republican has ever won an election in decades. We're just too good at what we do. Stay home and sip some Pina Colada's on election day.

Also, Obama won 100% in some precincts in Ohio in 2012. That is statistically impossible, because even if everyone WANTED to vote for Obama, there is always a percentage of voters who accidentally vote for the wrong candidate.

Romney earned zero votes in some urban precincts

Claiming 100% victory proves that Obama stole those precincts and KNEW the mainstream media would not call him on it.

Not even the Communists or Saddam Hussein ever claimed 100% of the votes in any election. Even they were not so bold liars as Obama.

Google
That's more than a half century ago. You have a pig for a candidate today.

I didn't know they had decided on the total yet. Will it be told in the newsletter?
Probably not in the national one yet. I have family down there, so that's how I know about the local stuff.

Also, Obama won 100% in some precincts in Ohio in 2012. That is statistically impossible, because even if everyone WANTED to vote for Obama, there is always a percentage of voters who accidentally vote for the wrong candidate.

Claiming 100% victory proves that Obama stole those precincts and KNEW the mainstream media would not call him on it.

Not even the Communists or Saddam Hussein ever claimed 100% of the votes in any election. Even they were not so bold liars as Obama.
My superiors have told me that they're aware of that, and have corrected it for this November.

You lost. Quit whining.

Revolution? Yeah ok. :laugh:

Again, if the dems could rig an election, why not rig Texas? If you are found out, you're going to jail whether you rig a small state or a big one. Why not rig a big one? And wouldn't you want to rig a state that has almost no State government like Texas? I mean, they meet for 3 months every 2 years. The rest of the time there is no legislature seated in Texas....

Anyway...

And oh yeah, its incredible how the dems always seem to forget to rig off yer elections...strange.

Forum List

Back