🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Study Shows Huge Wheat Crop Yields with Increased CO2

Simply pointing out how the Envirowhackos simultaneously predict doom from life ending while predicting increased life creating too much plant growth.

So you can't. Got it.

Thanks!

If you are interested in ACTUALLY engaging in a serious discussion you could address concepts like how plants actually grow and if all plants thrive under exactly the same conditions. Or how plants are affected by other factors which may be impacted by more CO2.

But no, you just can't muster anything like that because that requires actual WORK and people like you are only interested in trollin'.

"The scientists" haven't been right about anything in over three decades.

How on earth would YOU know???? LOL. Go ahead, dig up your fave denialist blogger. Tell us what the mighty Anthony Watt says. How 'bout goin' back to the classics...dig up some Christopher Monckton if you dare.

LOL.

How on earth would YOU know???? LOL. Go ahead, dig up your fave denialist blogger. Tell us what the mighty Anthony Watt says. How 'bout goin' back to the classics...dig up some Christopher Monckton if you dare.

LOL.
How about just going to the "scientists" themselves?

Travestyf.jpg

The sound of settled science.
Who woulda thunk more plant food means more plants and more warm means longer growing seasons.
Further proof the climate fascists want us dead.

If you don't mind Sea Level 50' higher.... and No Florida, Gulf or East Coast, Shanghai, etc.​

(CO2 currently 410 PPM and rising)​

The Pliocene: The Last Time Earth had >400 ppm of Atmospheric CO2​

The last time carbon dioxide was so plentiful in our planet's atmosphere was in the Pliocene era, around 3 million years ago. Life on Earth was dominated by giant mammals; humans and chimps had shared their last common ancestor. Although the sun's force was about the same, the sea levels were 15 metres higher and Arctic summer temperatures were 14 degrees higher than the present day.....

`

Last edited:
honestly people. The leftist envirowhackos have been gaslighting you for years and you STILL Can't see that.

I know you don't want to believe this but THEY DON"T CARE ABOUT YOU!! Actually...many of them want you dead for the good of the earth.

IN the past they have come up with some of the most insane ideas to fight ..global warming, the sun getting hotter, and related issues. One wanted to put something like soot in the atmosphere to block the sun's rays. HEY...what could go wrong there, heh?? Seeing as these are the same folk that introduced killer bees, kudzu, love bugs, snakeheads, starlings, etc etc etc and they all had good intentions which makes the destruction just fine doesn't it.

Just gonna toss off what the scientists say? OK. Fair enough.

At least I have a position that is grounded in reality.
what scientist. I'm suppose to believe them like I would believe you.
The state of Idaho averaged 210 bushels per acre of corn
77 bushels per acre winter wheat
39 tons per acre sugarbeets
410 sacks per acre potatoes

Sorry I don't see your dire prediction.

+10 points for another excellent title to a post.

Normally in English we don't hyphenate "auto emission". But that might be a "style" discussion.

I don't believe that the 1918 Flu Pandemic was ended due to auto emission pollution.

I don't believe the world's governments consulted Ted Kaczynski in terms of how to deal with a global pandemic.

That sounds like an interesting claim.
The Great Green Father in the White House Needs an Exorcist

When used as an adjective (modifying "pollution"), an open compound is hyphenated. This is to avoid confusion with "auto emissions-pollution," which implies there are other kinds of auto "pollution." For example, if the Unabomber Cult made up some scare story about the world-destroying effects of laying rubber.

All the plagues I ever heard of returned again and again. The Spanish Flu didn't. What changed?

I take Calypso Jones's view that there are metaphorical demons behind many disasters. Fenway Park has its Green Monster affecting the baseball game; the enviro-fascists have their own Green Monster in TK, who manages their game.

Do you remember the Hadron Collider? The Sage of Main Street we all just sat around while a bunch of mad scientists piddled around with the potential to destroy Switzerland and the entire Earth.

These folk are insane. They had a potential to destroy the earth, themselves and all of us...and what did they do? They carried on. LOLOL

What does God do when he decides to destroy a nation? He take wisdom (good sense) away from its 'leaders'. Does that sound familiar? apply that to the US and see if that doesn't cause you a bit of concern. We now have women and children (childish men) in authority over us. That goes no where but down.

Childish leaders oppress my people, and women rule over them. O my people, your leaders mislead you; they send you down the wrong road. Isaiah 3:12

Last edited:
Throw the Monkeys Off Our Backs So We Can Stand Tall

Some races are natural enemies. In America, the Shaker is the ruling clique that pacified Whites to submit to this unnatural and destructive mixing.

"Divisiveness" is a biased and self-serving term that the rulers preach is always wrong. We must divide them away so that we are the only remainder.

PVsystem said:
]WOMEN? Ruling over people???? WOAH! That sounds TERRIFYING! Run! Hide! IT"S WOMEN!!!!

It's a rare woman that can handle that power. and they're not usually liberals. Do you disagree?

and secondly. YOu like women telling you what to do. ding? How about the ones that want to castrate you?

There might be a way you can connect with her on her site for your mutual benefits.

Forum List

Back