Study Shows Migrants Use Almost TWICE The Welfare Benefits As Native-Born Americans

Wait...so now the fucking KOCH brothers aren't right wing enough for you freaks?

Another leftwing claim about illegals goes down the tubes:

New research has discovered that foreign noncitizens use nearly two times the amount of welfare as native-born Americans. Both legal and illegal aliens fall into the category of foreigners who take from the welfare system.

According to a report by Breitbart, in recently released research by the Center for Immigration Studies (CIS), analysts discovered that about 63 percent of noncitizen households, those who live legally and illegally in the U.S., use some form of public welfare while only about 35 percent of native-born American households are on welfare.

VI1Nk76.png

California and Texas have the most expansive welfare-dependent immigration. For example, more than 7-in-10 noncitizen households in California use at least one form of welfare compared to just 35 percent of native-born American households that use welfare in the state.

In Texas, nearly 70 percent of noncitizen households use welfare. Similar to California, only 35 percent of native-born American households are on welfare.

You picked a winner on this one. Freedompost which uses Breitbart which uses CIS as a source. The problem is, CIS is using bad information from the beginning. All 3 of these are known Conspiracy and non factual sites. The original figures used by CIS was compiles using ALL Immigrants, both legal and illegal, to come up with a total. Then they took that total and used it for just Illegals. Then they used the lower legal immigrant figures in comparison. It ends up making it look like the Illegals are getting much more welfare than they really are. Breitbart made the chart from this bad data. This gets my conveted award of "Stop Making Shit Up".
Sorry, turd, but Breitbart is a conspiracy site only in the imaginations of snowflake morons like you. I don't know anything about the other two sites, but I sure as hell don't swallow your opinion on them.

The title of the thread says "Immigrants," so your claim is wrong on its face.

yet it's presented like it was just the Illegal Immigrants. Give it a break. and read the response just before you embarrassed yourself with this one.
I throw it out there to start a discussion. If you want to attack their conclusions, then go ahead, but rejecting them simply because you don't like the source is a logical fallacy.

I didn't attack their conclusions without merit. I pointed out their sources and how the data was either manipulated or just plain made up. CIS is a conspiracy site and they originated the data.

New research has discovered that foreign noncitizens use nearly two times the amount of welfare as native-born Americans. Both legal and illegal aliens fall into the category of foreigners who take from the welfare system.

According to a report by Breitbart, in recently released research by the Center for Immigration Studies (CIS), analysts discovered that about 63 percent of noncitizen households, those who live legally and illegally in the U.S., use some form of public welfare while only about 35 percent of native-born American households are on welfare.

VI1Nk76.png

California and Texas have the most expansive welfare-dependent immigration. For example, more than 7-in-10 noncitizen households in California use at least one form of welfare compared to just 35 percent of native-born American households that use welfare in the state.

In Texas, nearly 70 percent of noncitizen households use welfare. Similar to California, only 35 percent of native-born American households are on welfare.

You picked a winner on this one. Freedompost which uses Breitbart which uses CIS as a source. The problem is, CIS is using bad information from the beginning. All 3 of these are known Conspiracy and non factual sites. The original figures used by CIS was compiles using ALL Immigrants, both legal and illegal, to come up with a total. Then they took that total and used it for just Illegals. Then they used the lower legal immigrant figures in comparison. It ends up making it look like the Illegals are getting much more welfare than they really are. Breitbart made the chart from this bad data. This gets my conveted award of "Stop Making Shit Up".
Sorry, turd, but Breitbart is a conspiracy site only in the imaginations of snowflake morons like you. I don't know anything about the other two sites, but I sure as hell don't swallow your opinion on them.

yet it's presented like it was just the Illegal Immigrants. Give it a break. and read the response just before you embarrassed yourself with this one.
I throw it out there to start a discussion. If you want to attack their conclusions, then go ahead, but rejecting them simply because you don't like the source is a logical fallacy.

I didn't attack their conclusions without merit. I pointed out their sources and how the data was either manipulated or just plain made up. CIS is a conspiracy site and they originated the data.
Your sources are CNN, the SPLC and other leftwing propaganda organs.

Enough said.

Stopped reading when I saw "According to a report by Breitbart,”
It gets worse

According to a report by Breitbart, in recently released research by the Center for Immigration Studies (CIS),

A dishonest anti-immigrant "think tank"

I always fact check whatever CIS puts out. When it's about a ultra right wing thing, they are truthful. But on everything else, they make my coveted "Making Shit Up" list. And any site that uses them as a source also gets that coveted award.
You never fact check what CNN or WAPO puts out, so why should anyone listen to what you have to say about CIS?

Actually, yes I do. Just because they don't agree with your conspiracy sites doesn't mean they are always wrong. Most of what they report is factual although one may find the context a bit dubious. Almost everything your conspiracy sites put out keep winning the coveted "Stop Making Shit Up" awards over and over. You are much better off quoting Fox. At least they try a little harder to fact check their stuff.

Your sources are CNN, the SPLC and other leftwing propaganda organs.

Enough said.

I rarely use CNN as a source for anything. I go to the source. If the Donald says something, I want to hear and see him say it himself. If a court rules something, I want to read the actual Ruling. If a bill is presented or passed, I want to read the entire bill. If the facts get in the way of your fantasy, too bad.

It gets worse

According to a report by Breitbart, in recently released research by the Center for Immigration Studies (CIS),

I always fact check whatever CIS puts out. When it's about a ultra right wing thing, they are truthful. But on everything else, they make my coveted "Making Shit Up" list. And any site that uses them as a source also gets that coveted award.
You never fact check what CNN or WAPO puts out, so why should anyone listen to what you have to say about CIS?

Actually, yes I do. Just because they don't agree with your conspiracy sites doesn't mean they are always wrong. Most of what they report is factual although one may find the context a bit dubious. Almost everything your conspiracy sites put out keep winning the coveted "Stop Making Shit Up" awards over and over. You are much better off quoting Fox. At least they try a little harder to fact check their stuff.
That's leftwing bullshit, and you know it.

It gets worse

That's leftwing bullshit, and you know it.

Now, even Fox is left wing? Wow, just how off the rails are you going to get?

VI1Nk76.png

How come when I open your link at the top of the page it says there’s a link between sex and cancer?
Is your link part of the national Inquirer?

JOHN vs. JUAN
You have two families: “John Legal” and “Juan Illegal”. Both families have two parents, two children, and live in Arizona ..
John Legal works in construction, has a Social Security Number and makes $25.00 per hour with taxes deducted
Juan Illegal also works in construction, has NO Social Security Number, and gets paid $15.00 in cash “under the table”.
Ready? Now pay attention….
John Legal: $25.00 per hour x 40 hours = $1000.00 per week, or $52,000.00 per year. Now take 30% away for state and federal tax;
John Legal now has $31,231.00.
Juan Illegal: $15.00 per hour x 40 hours = $600.00 per week, or $31,200 per year.Juan Illegal pays no taxes. Juan Illegal now has $31,200.00.
John Legal pays medical and dental insurance with limited coverage for his family at $600.00 per month, or $7,200.00 per year. John Legal now has $24,031.00.
Juan Illegal has full medical and dental coverage through the state and local clinics and emergency hospitals at a cost of $0.00 per year. Juan Illegal still has $31,200.00.
John Legal makes too much money and is not eligible for food stamps or welfare. John Legal pays $500.00 per month for food, or $6,000..00 per year. John Legal now has $18,031.00.
Juan Illegal has no documented income and is eligible for food stamps, WIC and welfare. Juan Illegal still has $31,200.00.
John Legal pays rent of $1,200.00 per month, or $14,400.00 per year. John Legal now has 9,631.00.
Juan Illegal receives a $500.00 per month Federal Rent Subsidy. Juan Illegal pays out that $500.00 per month, or $6,000.00 per year. Juan Illegal still has $ 31,200.00.
John Legal pays $200.00 per month, or $2,400.00 for car insurance. Some of that is uninsured motorist insurance. John Legal now has $7,231.00.
Juan Illegal says, “We don’t need no stinkin’ insurance!” and still has $31,200.00.
John Legal has to make his $7,231.00 stretch to pay utilities, gasoline, etc..
Juan Illegal has to make his $31,200.00 stretch to pay utilities, gasoline, and what he sends out of the country every month..
John Legal now works overtime on Saturdays or gets a part time job after work.
Juan Illegal has nights and weekends off to enjoy with his family.
John Legal’s and Juan Illegal’s children both attend the same elementary school. John Legal pays for his children’s lunches, while Juan Illegal’s children get a government sponsored lunch. Juan Illegal’s children have an after school ESL program. John Legal’s children go home.
Now, when they reach college age, John Legal’s kids may not get into a State School and may not qualify for scholarships, grants or other tuition help, even though John has been paying for state schools through his taxes, while Juan Illegal’s kids “go to the head of the class” because they are a minority.
John Legal and Juan Illegal both enjoy the same police and fire services, but John paid for them and Juan did not pay.

If you vote for or support any politician that supports illegal aliens… You are part of the problem!

From the CATO Institute.

The federal government spent about $2.3 trillion in 2016 on the welfare state, an amount equal to approximately 60 percent of all federal outlays in that year.1 A full $1.5 trillion of those expenditures went to the entitlement programs of Social Security and Medicare, whose intended beneficiaries are the elderly, while the other $800 billion went to means-tested welfare benefits, whose intended beneficiaries are the poor.2Overall, immigrants are less likely to consume welfare benefits and, when they do, they generally consume a lower dollar value of benefits than native-born Americans. Immigrants who meet the eligibility thresholds of age for the entitlement programs or poverty for the means-tested welfare programs generally have lower use rates and consume a lower dollar value relative to native-born Americans.3 The per capita cost of providing welfare to immigrants is substantially less than the per capita cost of providing welfare to native-born Americans.

Cato is a right of center think tank. What used to be considered conservative

Reading is fundamental

VI1Nk76.png

How come when I open your link at the top of the page it says there’s a link between sex and cancer?
Is your link part of the national Inquirer?

Hey, the gotta pay the bills since they lost the Trumps Tramps endorsements.

From the CATO Institute.

The federal government spent about $2.3 trillion in 2016 on the welfare state, an amount equal to approximately 60 percent of all federal outlays in that year.1 A full $1.5 trillion of those expenditures went to the entitlement programs of Social Security and Medicare, whose intended beneficiaries are the elderly, while the other $800 billion went to means-tested welfare benefits, whose intended beneficiaries are the poor.2Overall, immigrants are less likely to consume welfare benefits and, when they do, they generally consume a lower dollar value of benefits than native-born Americans. Immigrants who meet the eligibility thresholds of age for the entitlement programs or poverty for the means-tested welfare programs generally have lower use rates and consume a lower dollar value relative to native-born Americans.3 The per capita cost of providing welfare to immigrants is substantially less than the per capita cost of providing welfare to native-born Americans.

Cato is a right of center think tank. What used to be considered conservative

Reading is fundamental
Pay us all off!

VI1Nk76.png

Color those of us pro-wall, shocked. :ack-1:.

Good post!

JOHN vs. JUAN
You have two families: “John Legal” and “Juan Illegal”. Both families have two parents, two children, and live in Arizona ..
John Legal works in construction, has a Social Security Number and makes $25.00 per hour with taxes deducted
Juan Illegal also works in construction, has NO Social Security Number, and gets paid $15.00 in cash “under the table”.
Ready? Now pay attention….
John Legal: $25.00 per hour x 40 hours = $1000.00 per week, or $52,000.00 per year. Now take 30% away for state and federal tax;
John Legal now has $31,231.00.
Juan Illegal: $15.00 per hour x 40 hours = $600.00 per week, or $31,200 per year.Juan Illegal pays no taxes. Juan Illegal now has $31,200.00.
John Legal pays medical and dental insurance with limited coverage for his family at $600.00 per month, or $7,200.00 per year. John Legal now has $24,031.00.
Juan Illegal has full medical and dental coverage through the state and local clinics and emergency hospitals at a cost of $0.00 per year. Juan Illegal still has $31,200.00.
John Legal makes too much money and is not eligible for food stamps or welfare. John Legal pays $500.00 per month for food, or $6,000..00 per year. John Legal now has $18,031.00.
Juan Illegal has no documented income and is eligible for food stamps, WIC and welfare. Juan Illegal still has $31,200.00.
John Legal pays rent of $1,200.00 per month, or $14,400.00 per year. John Legal now has 9,631.00.
Juan Illegal receives a $500.00 per month Federal Rent Subsidy. Juan Illegal pays out that $500.00 per month, or $6,000.00 per year. Juan Illegal still has $ 31,200.00.
John Legal pays $200.00 per month, or $2,400.00 for car insurance. Some of that is uninsured motorist insurance. John Legal now has $7,231.00.
Juan Illegal says, “We don’t need no stinkin’ insurance!” and still has $31,200.00.
John Legal has to make his $7,231.00 stretch to pay utilities, gasoline, etc..
Juan Illegal has to make his $31,200.00 stretch to pay utilities, gasoline, and what he sends out of the country every month..
John Legal now works overtime on Saturdays or gets a part time job after work.
Juan Illegal has nights and weekends off to enjoy with his family.
John Legal’s and Juan Illegal’s children both attend the same elementary school. John Legal pays for his children’s lunches, while Juan Illegal’s children get a government sponsored lunch. Juan Illegal’s children have an after school ESL program. John Legal’s children go home.
Now, when they reach college age, John Legal’s kids may not get into a State School and may not qualify for scholarships, grants or other tuition help, even though John has been paying for state schools through his taxes, while Juan Illegal’s kids “go to the head of the class” because they are a minority.
John Legal and Juan Illegal both enjoy the same police and fire services, but John paid for them and Juan did not pay.

If you vote for or support any politician that supports illegal aliens… You are part of the problem!

One small problem. Jaun illegal can't get most of the bennies you claim he can. If he sets one foot in the offices to apply for it,ICE is just down the hallway. His best bet is to remain invisible.

According to Pew, 3.8 million undocumented immigrants have at least one child who is a citizen. And as a citizen the US not only cares for them, but makes sure the new citizens caregivers can take care of the new citizen.

Mark.
Translation: "Anchor Babies" :3:

Study Shows Migrants Use Almost TWICE The Welfare Benefits As Native-Born Americans

:rolleyes: so what's new?

z5KanU4.jpg

Translation: "Anchor Babies"

Translation

If you don't like it change the Constitution
No thanks.

We'll just change the way the 14th is interpreted.

We're very close to a 6-3 Court now. :21:

It's funny. You actually think that because a Republican President appointed a Justice that they will be able to manipulate the Justice to whatever the "Party" wants? You have some growing up to do.

Forum List

Back