Study Supports Trump: 5.7 Million Non-Citizens may have Cast Illegal Votes

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
So there you have it. Democrats love illegals for just this reason.

-Geaux
=============

A research group in New Jersey has taken a fresh look at post election polling data and concluded that the number of non-citizens voting illegally in U.S. elections is likely far greater than previous estimates.

As many as 5.7 million non-citizens may have voted in the 2008 election, which put Barack Obama in the White House.

The research organization Just Facts, a widely cited, independent think tank led by self-described conservatives and libertarians, revealed its number-crunching in a report on national immigration.

Just Facts President James D. Agresti and his team looked at data from an extensive Harvard/YouGov study that every two years questions a sample size of tens of thousands of voters. Some acknowledge they are non-citizens and are thus ineligible to vote.

Just Facts’ conclusions confront both sides in the illegal voting debate: those who say it happens a lot and those who say the problem nonexistent.

Noncitizen illegal vote number higher than estimated

-

-Geaux
=============

A research group in New Jersey has taken a fresh look at post election polling data and concluded that the number of non-citizens voting illegally in U.S. elections is likely far greater than previous estimates.

As many as 5.7 million non-citizens may have voted in the 2008 election, which put Barack Obama in the White House.

The research organization Just Facts, a widely cited, independent think tank led by self-described conservatives and libertarians, revealed its number-crunching in a report on national immigration.

Just Facts President James D. Agresti and his team looked at data from an extensive Harvard/YouGov study that every two years questions a sample size of tens of thousands of voters. Some acknowledge they are non-citizens and are thus ineligible to vote.

Just Facts’ conclusions confront both sides in the illegal voting debate: those who say it happens a lot and those who say the problem nonexistent.

-
Lair!

5.7 MILLION?

Show me a thousand who voted in the last election and were illegal

5.7 MILLION?

How?
What is WRONG with voter ID if it is affordable and accessible? Why not ask for proof of citizenship when giving a driver's license or state ID and using that?
I don't doubt that illegals are voting in our elections. It doesn't keep me awake nights, but it would be fairly simple to stop and I don't see why the left is so resistant to it.

5.7 MILLION?

How?
What is WRONG with voter ID if it is affordable and accessible? Why not ask for proof of citizenship when giving a driver's license or state ID and using that?
I don't doubt that illegals are voting in our elections. It doesn't keep me awake nights, but it would be fairly simple to stop and I don't see why the left is so resistant to it.

Because the left needs the votes and more people to clamp their boots on into poverty

-Geaux

5.7 MILLION?

How?

Because it's what they rely on. Create a system that's impossible to track then say.......

Prove it!

It's really childish

-Geaux
=============

-
Lair!
:lmao:

5.7 million should be easy to prove

Spend some money to review voter records and check their citizenship. With seven percent of all voters being illegal, you should find them easily

But, in fact, if you spend the time and effort.....you will not find many

Spend some money to review voter records and check their citizenship. With seven percent of all voters being illegal, you should find them easily

One would think our wonderful government would investigate THIS, instead of the bogus Russia hack.

One would think our wonderful government would investigate THIS, instead of the bogus Russia hack.
The Russia hack wasn't "bogus." And I thought our President DID form a commission to look into this topic. Didn't he?

The Russia hack wasn't "bogus." And I thought our President DID form a commission to look into this topic. Didn't he?
Doesn't matter what Trump did. The Russian hack is CLEARLY bogus...don't believe the lies.

5.7 MILLION?

Read the article. It is all right there before your eyes but being closed minded, your brain will shut down.

I did read it

Another piece of crap from the Washington Times. Nowhere in the article does it explain how they derived 5.7 million
Anyone with any sense would realize the number is ludicrous....especially with a population of 10 million illegals

Even one is too many. Especially if it is a Democrat.

The think tank "Geaux4it is an Idiot" just released a study that says that as many as 95% of RWNJs see Geaux4it being an idiot as an advantage. They know that sane people will never fall for the goofy crap Mr It falls for, so they need to draw heavily from the crazies that embrace the tinfoil hat view of life.

5.7 MILLION?

Read the article. It is all right there before your eyes but being closed minded, your brain will shut down.

I did read it

Another piece of crap from the Washington Times. Nowhere in the article does it explain how they derived 5.7 million
Anyone with any sense would realize the number is ludicrous....especially with a population of 10 million illegals
You aren't very smart, but then I knew that. The article has multiple links to data backing the professor's conclusions.

With over 20 million illegals in the country, it is a safe bet that a good percentage voted...don't you think? Especially when you had one candidate promising to evict them, and the other promising to give them citizenship. But....common sense was never your strong point.

Even one is too many. Especially if it is a Democrat.

Actually, we do occasionally find illegals voting

It is not some nefarious plan to upset our electoral process but genuine confusion over whether they are allowed to vote or not. The key is our registration process and how thorough registrars are in rejecting invalid registrations.

If an illegal registers to vote, an ID will not stop him

5.7 MILLION?

I did read it

You aren't very smart, but then I knew that. The article has multiple links to data backing the professor's conclusions.

With over 20 million illegals in the country, it is a safe bet that a good percentage voted...don't you think? Especially when you had one candidate promising to evict them, and the other promising to give them citizenship. But....common sense was never your strong point.

We are looking at 10 million illegal residents in this country of whom maybe a third are children. So, your 5.7 million means that almost EVERY illegal resident cast a vote. Not too smart for someone trying to stay under the radar

5.7 MILLION?

I did read it

We are looking at 10 million illegal residents in this country of whom maybe a third are children. So, your 5.7 million means that almost EVERY illegal resident cast a vote. Not too smart for someone trying to stay under the radar
Yeah...sure.

-Geaux
=============

-

no "Study" says that wackadoodle....and wash times isn't a source.

but it does explain why you're fact averse and are stupid enough to be a trumpster.

Forum List

Back