🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Stunning Cowardice: CNN Reports 49 Out Of 50 Republicans Contacted Refuse To Discuss Mass Shootings

As rage builds nationwide in response to more mass shootings and the death toll from those deadly attacks continue to rise, Republicans have gone into hiding. Congress is officially in recess right now, but Democrats from coast to coast are calling for emergency action from the U.S. Senate. And Republicans have gone into hiding, refusing to even do interviews about the streak of mass murderers, many of whom echo Donald Trump’s racist rhetoric.

Stunning cowardice: CNN says 49 of 50 Republicans contacted refused to discuss mass shootings on-air

The women and children aren't hiding. Where are all of these uh...*cough*...men?

I wouldn't talk to CNN about anything. I wouldn't talk to CNN about whether or not the sun came out today. CNN is the least trustworthy source of news on anything there is to talk about.

Why would anyone, want to talk with a news agency that hates them.... before they ever talk to them?

This is the news agency ran "Trump says racists tweets were not racists"

Which they were not. I read them. That's not 'objective journalism'. That's hate filled biased, disguised as news.

Why anyone would talk to CNN is beyond me.
Your rationale is not very objective either, but I doubt you can see that. But I'll bet you would see it if I said Hannity is not objective journalism, but simply hate filled biased, disguised as news.

But Hannity never said he was objective. From the very start, Hannity was openly honest with his views. That's the whole reason his first show was Hannity & Colmes, is because he was one side ideologically, and Colmes was on the other.

And I can remember Colmes tearing into Bush, and Hannity tearing into Clinton.

Point being neither were objective journalists. They gave their opinions on the news that journalists reported.

CNN is not doing that. They claim to be objective, and then they go out and give their spin on the news. When the news anchors are saying openly "That tweet is racists" that's their opinion, not the news.

And it is hate-filled. They have made it super clear, that they are not about news, as much as hating Trump.

They published a story on connection to a fake report that connected Trump to the Russians in 2017.
They published a made up story that connected Scaramucci to a Russian investment fund.
They said they had an Email about the Wikileaks to the Trump campaign, didn't have it. Later found an email that was sent AFTER the wikileaks info had already been released.
They jumped all over the Jessie Smollett Hoax and blamed Trump.
They jumped all over that kid with the MAGA hat, and tried to tie it to Trump.

Even right now, CNN posted a total lie that Trump rolled back a weapons ban on the mentally ill.

CNN is garbage. Lies and trash all of them.

Did you see where a former employee of CNN threatened Kellyanne Conway? That's the kind of people at CNN. All trash. No Republican, or Independent, or Moderate should ever talk to them.

As rage builds nationwide in response to more mass shootings and the death toll from those deadly attacks continue to rise, Republicans have gone into hiding. Congress is officially in recess right now, but Democrats from coast to coast are calling for emergency action from the U.S. Senate. And Republicans have gone into hiding, refusing to even do interviews about the streak of mass murderers, many of whom echo Donald Trump’s racist rhetoric.

Stunning cowardice: CNN says 49 of 50 Republicans contacted refused to discuss mass shootings on-air

The women and children aren't hiding. Where are all of these uh...*cough*...men?

I wouldn't talk to CNN about anything. I wouldn't talk to CNN about whether or not the sun came out today. CNN is the least trustworthy source of news on anything there is to talk about.

Why would anyone, want to talk with a news agency that hates them.... before they ever talk to them?

Which they were not. I read them. That's not 'objective journalism'. That's hate filled biased, disguised as news.

Crap....... And Fox News is not?

I don't watch Fox News. I have no idea if they are garbage or not.

Here's a hint.... When your only argument is "Yeah well they suck too!"... you lost the argument.

CNN is trash. Absolute, total and complete.... Trash.

Let me compare if and when Fox News vs CNN interviews GOP law makers.

FOX NEWS: They will just repeat what Trump just said. They blamed the video games, mental illness..... NOTHING MORE. They will not ask Trump promotes racism, hatred speeches, bills, background checks etc etc etc.

CNN: Will grill GOP lawmakers. Whatever happened to the bills that are sitting in Mitch ass, Trumpy promotes hatred and racism????? Etc etc etc.

If I’m a GOPs I will be scared too supporting the president. GOPs became a bunch of pussies because of Trump. Just in last 2 weeks 6 GOP lawmakers are not seeking re-elections..

Why would they want to waste their time talking to the most fake news biased anti-Trump hatred and lowest ratings of any propaganda-pushing media out there?

Everyone - including libs - knows exactly what CNN would do & say....a complete waste of time.

Your rationale is not very objective either, but I doubt you can see that. But I'll bet you would see it if I said Hannity is not objective journalism, but simply hate filled biased, disguised as news.

As you know, the Sean Hannity show is an OPINION show. It is not promoted as objective journalism as does Rachel Maddow. What part of that is not clear to you?

Here is how the conversations typically went.

"Hello. This is the Joe Schmoe residence."

"Hi there, good afternoon. I'm affiliated with CNN"

"FUCK OFF!" --- click.

But Hannity never said he was objective. From the very start, Hannity was openly honest with his views. That's the whole reason his first show was Hannity & Colmes, is because he was one side ideologically, and Colmes was on the other.

And I can remember Colmes tearing into Bush, and Hannity tearing into Clinton.

Point being neither were objective journalists. They gave their opinions on the news that journalists reported.

CNN is not doing that. They claim to be objective, and then they go out and give their spin on the news. When the news anchors are saying openly "That tweet is racists" that's their opinion, not the news.

And it is hate-filled. They have made it super clear, that they are not about news, as much as hating Trump.

They published a story on connection to a fake report that connected Trump to the Russians in 2017.
They published a made up story that connected Scaramucci to a Russian investment fund.
They said they had an Email about the Wikileaks to the Trump campaign, didn't have it. Later found an email that was sent AFTER the wikileaks info had already been released.
They jumped all over the Jessie Smollett Hoax and blamed Trump.
They jumped all over that kid with the MAGA hat, and tried to tie it to Trump.

**** Even right now, CNN posted a total lie that Trump rolled back a weapons ban on the mentally ill.

CNN is garbage. Lies and trash all of them.

Did you see where a former employee of CNN threatened Kellyanne Conway? That's the kind of people at CNN. All trash. No Republican, or Independent, or Moderate should ever talk to them.

BULL FUCKING SHIT ....... You are lying big time.
1. I watched Hannity. He is good at twisting technicalities but not the reality. Totally joke. Catered especially to promote Trump lies. That’s a fact.

2. Wikileaks. Trump best buddy Roger Stone is currently under investigation for his connections with Wikileaks. Stone provided info. to Trump.

Trump even said he love Wikileaks. Did you forget that or you are just pretending to be dumb?
Trump even invited Russian to dig on Hillary email. Did you forget that too?

3. Trump is a clear racist piece of shit. Are you denying that?

****4. That is true. I’m very familiar with this one. Obama prohibits mentally retarded Americans from buying guns.....
This inept POTUS just rolled it back with his EO. Just imagine the fucking mentality of this POTUS.

Trump signs bill revoking Obama-era gun checks for mental illness

President Donald Trump quietly signed a bill into law Tuesday rolling back an Obama-era regulation that made it harder for people with mental illnesses to purchase a gun.

The rule, which was finalized in December, added people receiving Social Security checks for mental illnesses and people deemed unfit to handle their own financial affairs to the national background check database.

Had the rule fully taken effect, the Obama administration predicted it would have added about 75,000 names to that database.

President Barack Obama recommended the now-nullified regulation in a 2013 memo following the mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School, which left 20 first graders and six others dead. The measure sought to block some people with severe mental health problems from buying guns.

As you know, the Sean Hannity show is an OPINION show. It is not promoted as objective journalism as does Rachel Maddow. What part of that is not clear to you?

That is right. Trump opinions. Like sent them home is not a racist opinion of Trump. Like family separation is Obama’s fault. Like Russian interference in to 2016 election was Obama’s fault. Iran violated the Iran nuclear agreement but no proof........ Etc etc etc etc...... Those are Trump opinions promoted by Hannity.

Hannity is bad for Americans.

President Barack Obama recommended the now-nullified regulation in a 2013 memo following the mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School, which left 20 first graders and six others dead. The measure sought to block some people with severe mental health problems from buying guns.

Specifically, who would have been added to the list of citizens prohibited from owning a gun? What was that criteria?

Republicans snubbing CNN... Awww have a sad while everyone feigns shock...

Crap....... And Fox News is not?

I don't watch Fox News. I have no idea if they are garbage or not.

Here's a hint.... When your only argument is "Yeah well they suck too!"... you lost the argument.

CNN is trash. Absolute, total and complete.... Trash.

Another crap.

Like I just said I watched both.
If not for CNN.... I would not know.
1. there’s a current bill that Mitch sitting on his ass.
2. would not hear Trump sided with Kim Jung un against Biden.
3. wouldn’t hear his racist remarks ... send them home.
4. trade wars crippling farmers became welfare recipients.
5. Etc etc etc etc.

Are those fake news? I did not hear that from Fox News because it’s all bad for Trump.
Please tell me if I’m wrong.

That is right. Trump opinions. Like sent them home is not a racist opinion of Trump. Like family separation is Obama’s fault. Like Russian interference in to 2016 election was Obama’s fault. Iran violated the Iran nuclear agreement but no proof........ Etc etc etc etc...... Those are Trump opinions promoted by Hannity.

With whom did separating children from someone, who may or not be their parents start?

Whose administration was responsible for the 2016 Presidential Election?

How is Sean Hannity telling the truth bad for Americans?

Elio%20Gonzales%20Miami-XL.jpg

Last edited:

With whom did separating children from someone, who may or not be their parents start?

Whose administration was responsible for the 2016 Presidential Election?

How is Sean Hannity telling the truth bad for Americans?

You are Trump deplorable supporter. Even if I explain it to you. You don’t know the differences.

Like family separation. Today is 2019. Two years ago trump became the president. Are the separated families that are in caged TODAY are Obama’s fault? That is pure lie by both Hannity and Trump. That is just one example.
So tell me. Those are just fake news or Hannity and Trump lies. Hannity also campaigned for his bro.

Specifically, who would have been added to the list of citizens prohibited from owning a gun? What was that criteria?

Criteria..... mentally retarded people can not own a gun. I’m sure you DO NOT know the difference. Why would you even know? You are just an ignorant lying Trump supporter.

There is NO WAY you can prove to me that Trump is a good person. He proved himself inept moron POTUS.

A few of the mass shootings under the previous President.
Orlando nightclub shooting
June 12, 2016

San Bernardino community center shooting
Dec. 2, 2015

Charleston church shooting
June 18, 2015

Navy Yard shooting
Sept. 16, 2013

Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting
Dec. 14, 2012

Aurora movie theater shooting
July 20, 2012

Tucson congressional event shooting
Jan. 8, 2011

First Fort Hood shooting
Nov. 5, 2009

To be very clear I'm not blaming President Obama for these shootings nor am I criticzing how he responded to them the point is this these type of shootings did not start with Trump nor will they end with him. Despite what many would have us believe these shootings are not any more frequent under Trump than they were under Obama the thing all the shooters under both Obama and Trump have in common is they are sick deranged people.

There is no rage building. The media and multi-nationals are mad. Hollywooders are furious (arent they always bless their botoxed hearts). But Americans arent mad.

I do like seeing 49 republicans ignoring the lugenpresse, Its a start.

Criteria..... mentally retarded people can not own a gun. I’m sure you DO NOT know the difference. Why would you even know? You are just an ignorant lying Trump supporter.

There is NO WAY you can prove to me that Trump is a good person. He proved himself inept moron POTUS.

You failed to show us all the criteria to which was to be used? Why?

I don't have to prove anything to you. I can simply prove that he is doing a great job for our country and for some reason, you hate that fact. Why?

As rage builds...

The rage of you crackpot liberoidals is built in....You can quit projecting it onto the rest of us.
IMHO...violence directed at Hispanics/Latinos
will only increase, whether or not Trump is re elected

The narrative is Trump caused this, he gave rise to hate
he encouraged the hate, he created the hate

WRONG!

This anger and being fed up
has been brewing, stewing, festering and ignored
Trump has acknowledged what the rest have dismissed

We elect someone to represent our interests
They are paid a salary and employed by the people
They are not elected by Americans to represent foreigners
They are not paid by Americans to make sure that illegals