🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Stunning Cowardice: CNN Reports 49 Out Of 50 Republicans Contacted Refuse To Discuss Mass Shootings

As rage builds nationwide in response to more mass shootings and the death toll from those deadly attacks continue to rise, Republicans have gone into hiding. Congress is officially in recess right now, but Democrats from coast to coast are calling for emergency action from the U.S. Senate. And Republicans have gone into hiding, refusing to even do interviews about the streak of mass murderers, many of whom echo Donald Trump’s racist rhetoric.

Stunning cowardice: CNN says 49 of 50 Republicans contacted refused to discuss mass shootings on-air

The women and children aren't hiding. Where are all of these uh...*cough*...men?
The reason couldn't possibly be they do not trust CNN's honesty. Democrats are doing what they always will do exploiting a tragedy for an agenda.

As rage builds nationwide in response to more mass shootings and the death toll from those deadly attacks continue to rise, Republicans have gone into hiding. Congress is officially in recess right now, but Democrats from coast to coast are calling for emergency action from the U.S. Senate. And Republicans have gone into hiding, refusing to even do interviews about the streak of mass murderers, many of whom echo Donald Trump’s racist rhetoric.

Stunning cowardice: CNN says 49 of 50 Republicans contacted refused to discuss mass shootings on-air

The women and children aren't hiding. Where are all of these uh...*cough*...men?
The only people who think these white GOP Congressmen aren't shitbag cowards are other white GOP shitbag cowards.

The Ohio killer had a perfectly legal 100 round magazine, plus extra high capacity ones. This must continue to be legal, because one never knows when one is going to be stampeded by a massive heard of moose.

Criteria..... mentally retarded people can not own a gun. I’m sure you DO NOT know the difference. Why would you even know? You are just an ignorant lying Trump supporter.

There is NO WAY you can prove to me that Trump is a good person. He proved himself inept moron POTUS.

You failed to show us all the criteria to which was to be used? Why?

I don't have to prove anything to you. I can simply prove that he is doing a great job for our country and for some reason, you hate that fact. Why?

Like I just said.
Criteria when you are just a lying dumb ignorant trump supporter. Why would you even know the difference.

I’m not asking you to prove anything. But you are nothing but ignorant trump supporter.
Trump is doing a good job? Really? To you he is but majority of DECENT Americans don’t think so. Look at the booming economy and his popularity? Under 50%. I’m sure you don’t know or even understand that.
Trump is the most inept disgusting SOB that the America ever had.

Why should they talk with their enemies?
The American Public is their enemy? Like I’ve been saying.

maybe CNN thinks they are the only news outlet around? and of course they aren't known for news, they are known for editorializing, so why would a Republican go on to willingly get himself set up for a democrat hit piece? I think they've probably seen that movie before.

As rage builds nationwide in response to more mass shootings and the death toll from those deadly attacks continue to rise, Republicans have gone into hiding. Congress is officially in recess right now, but Democrats from coast to coast are calling for emergency action from the U.S. Senate.

I refused to read any farther... Bodies are not even taken care of and the prog libs are showing that they are opportunistic whores... No class what so ever...

Republicans understand the issues, Democrats don't.
Democrats will never admit that more guns make us safer.

As rage builds nationwide in response to more mass shootings and the death toll from those deadly attacks continue to rise, Republicans have gone into hiding. Congress is officially in recess right now, but Democrats from coast to coast are calling for emergency action from the U.S. Senate.

I refused to read any farther... Bodies are not even taken care of and the prog libs are showing that they are opportunistic whores... No class what so ever...
FB41D1C4-932B-4467-BE90-236F77F35744.jpeg

Republicans understand the issues, Democrats don't.
Democrats will never admit that more guns make us safer.

You have a short memory, Lenny. I told you just last week that if guns make people safer, the USA should be the safest place on earth, because we have the most guns.

The reason couldn't possibly be they do not trust CNN's honesty. Democrats are doing what they always will do exploiting a tragedy for an agenda.

Republicans are scared.... that’s a fact. Why not come out and condemn the violence? At least one of them showed up at CNN.

I’m sure they were also invited by Fox News. But I did not see any GOPs. I don’t expect Fox News will even mention they invited GOPs to their show.

Fox News don’t exploit the tragedy? That’s a bull don’t you think?

I’m watching Hannity right now. Trying to defend Trump ineptness.
Deflecting blaming Scalise shooting, Warren, Baltimore and Chicago shootings. Then he brings out Pam Bondi and Bongino to support his propaganda.
FUUUUCK.

But no mention of Trumpy promotes racism and hatred, no mention of trump allowed mentally retarded can buy guns, no mention that NRA just thank Trump, no mention that trump is NRA lapdog.

See the difference? No wonder Trumpy supporters don’t like CNN.

If not for CNN. Americans will not see the real pain and sorrow of these victims and their families. They interviewed lots of the families that are affected by this tragedies. Thank you CNN.

Republicans are scared.... that’s a fact. Why not come out and condemn the violence? At least one of them showed up at CNN.

I’m sure they were also invited by Fox News. But I did not see any GOPs. I don’t expect Fox News will even mention they invited GOPs to their show.

Fox News don’t exploit the tragedy? That’s a bull don’t you think?
There isn't anyone who isn't condemning violence you fucking loon. Most of the people aren't going to be used to justify unconstitutional actions people like yourself advocate.

Perhaps some of them are the bitches of the NRA?

I wouldn't talk to them either. They have been caught altering quotes enough times that they are not to be trusted.

Forum List

Back