🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Stunning Cowardice: CNN Reports 49 Out Of 50 Republicans Contacted Refuse To Discuss Mass Shootings

Like I just said.
Criteria when you are just a lying dumb ignorant trump supporter. Why would you even know the difference.

I’m not asking you to prove anything. But you are nothing but ignorant trump supporter.
Trump is doing a good job? Really? To you he is but majority of DECENT Americans don’t think so. Look at the booming economy and his popularity? Under 50%. I’m sure you don’t know or even understand that.
Trump is the most inept disgusting SOB that the America ever had.

Let me see if I have this right.

YOU are ignorant about the criteria in the rules proposed by failed former President Barack Hussein Obama so then you call me names. Got it! Why?

Is this a lie?

Economy adds 164K jobs in July, unemployment holds at 3.7 percent
BY SYLVAN LANE - 08/02/19 08:34 AM EDT

The U.S. added 164,000 jobs in July, the Labor Department reported Friday, a positive sign amid concerns about the long term health of the economy.

The July jobs report largely met expectations, showing a resilient but slowing labor market. The unemployment rate held even at 3.7 percent, and the labor force participation rate was little changed at 63 percent.

Economy adds 164K jobs in July, unemployment holds at 3.7 percent

I post facts and sources, you whine and moan...with nothing.

Be gone Troll!

The Ohio killer had a perfectly legal 100 round magazine, plus extra high capacity ones. This must continue to be legal, because one never knows when one is going to be stampeded by a massive heard of moose.
In a mall...

The Ohio killer had a perfectly legal 100 round magazine, plus extra high capacity ones. This must continue to be legal, because one never knows when one is going to be stampeded by a massive heard of moose.

Obviously you have never been in The Loyal Order of Moose parking lot at 5:00 on Friday evening...

02moose.jpg

You have a short memory, Lenny. I told you just last week that if guns make people safer, the USA should be the safest place on earth, because we have the most guns.

You seem to be the one with the short memory. You've ignored these facts before. Why?

The most violent country in Europe: Britain is also worse than South Africa and U.S.
By James Slack
UPDATED:18:14 EST, 2 July 2009

Britain's violent crime record is worse than any other country in the European union, it has been revealed.

Official crime figures show the UK also has a worse rate for all types of violence than the U.S. and even South Africa - widely considered one of the world's most dangerous countries.

The figures comes on the day new Home Secretary Alan Johnson makes his first major speech on crime, promising to be tough on loutish behaviour.

Violent%20Crime-L.jpg

The U.S. has a violence rate of 466 crimes per 100,000 residents, Canada 935, Australia 920 and South Africa 1,609.

Shadow Home Secretary Chris Grayling said: 'This is a damning indictment of this government's comprehensive failure over more than a decade to tackle the deep rooted social problems in our society, and the knock on effect on crime and anti-social behaviour.

Read more: The most violent country in Europe: Britain is also worse than South Africa and U.S. | Daily Mail Online

UK is violent crime capital of Europe

Please see the facts above at post #87
How does that post refute the fact many of this site regard the gun violence as an acceptable price to pay for easy access to handguns and military style semi automatic rifles?

You [Vandalshandle] seem to be the one with the short memory. You've ignored these facts before. Why?
Because they are not measuring homicides, the basic measure of safety, especially firearm homicides. In fact they are just an illustration of your desperation to deflect.

Please see the facts above at post #87
How does that post refute the fact many of this site regard the gun violence as an acceptable price to pay for easy access to handguns and military style semi automatic rifles?

So you agree the US has far less violent crime which, as you know, is due to our citizens having the ability to defend themselves leaving the criminals not knowing what they may face.

Which of the following should be banned and why?
i-7mb9sLB-M.jpg

You [Vandalshandle] seem to be the one with the short memory. You've ignored these facts before. Why?
Because they are not measuring homicides, the basic measure of safety, especially firearm homicides. In fact they are just an illustration of your desperation to deflect.

None of those countries are counting homicides in their violent crime count? Really?

I deflected NOTHING, I met it head-on and called you on your misinformation.

As rage builds nationwide in response to more mass shootings and the death toll from those deadly attacks continue to rise, Republicans have gone into hiding. Congress is officially in recess right now, but Democrats from coast to coast are calling for emergency action from the U.S. Senate. And Republicans have gone into hiding, refusing to even do interviews about the streak of mass murderers, many of whom echo Donald Trump’s racist rhetoric.

Stunning cowardice: CNN says 49 of 50 Republicans contacted refused to discuss mass shootings on-air

The women and children aren't hiding. Where are all of these uh...*cough*...men?

Rage?? The only rage I see is from you lefty loon assholes.

Sucks to be your whiny little asses.

As rage builds nationwide in response to more mass shootings and the death toll from those deadly attacks continue to rise, Republicans have gone into hiding. Congress is officially in recess right now, but Democrats from coast to coast are calling for emergency action from the U.S. Senate. And Republicans have gone into hiding, refusing to even do interviews about the streak of mass murderers, many of whom echo Donald Trump’s racist rhetoric.

Stunning cowardice: CNN says 49 of 50 Republicans contacted refused to discuss mass shootings on-air

The women and children aren't hiding. Where are all of these uh...*cough*...men?

I wouldn't talk to CNN about anything. I wouldn't talk to CNN about whether or not the sun came out today. CNN is the least trustworthy source of news on anything there is to talk about.

Why would anyone, want to talk with a news agency that hates them.... before they ever talk to them?

This is the news agency ran "Trump says racists tweets were not racists"

Which they were not. I read them. That's not 'objective journalism'. That's hate filled biased, disguised as news.

Why anyone would talk to CNN is beyond me.
Your rationale is not very objective either, but I doubt you can see that. But I'll bet you would see it if I said Hannity is not objective journalism, but simply hate filled biased, disguised as news.

But Hannity never said he was objective. From the very start, Hannity was openly honest with his views. That's the whole reason his first show was Hannity & Colmes, is because he was one side ideologically, and Colmes was on the other.

And I can remember Colmes tearing into Bush, and Hannity tearing into Clinton.

Point being neither were objective journalists. They gave their opinions on the news that journalists reported.

CNN is not doing that. They claim to be objective, and then they go out and give their spin on the news. When the news anchors are saying openly "That tweet is racists" that's their opinion, not the news.

And it is hate-filled. They have made it super clear, that they are not about news, as much as hating Trump.

They published a story on connection to a fake report that connected Trump to the Russians in 2017.
They published a made up story that connected Scaramucci to a Russian investment fund.
They said they had an Email about the Wikileaks to the Trump campaign, didn't have it. Later found an email that was sent AFTER the wikileaks info had already been released.
They jumped all over the Jessie Smollett Hoax and blamed Trump.
They jumped all over that kid with the MAGA hat, and tried to tie it to Trump.

Even right now, CNN posted a total lie that Trump rolled back a weapons ban on the mentally ill.

CNN is garbage. Lies and trash all of them.

Did you see where a former employee of CNN threatened Kellyanne Conway? That's the kind of people at CNN. All trash. No Republican, or Independent, or Moderate should ever talk to them.
Andy, I haven't watched CNN in years, so I cannot comment on your assertions. I don't watch Fox much either, mostly due to disgust at Ingraham, Hannity and the highly gaggy Pirro. Even so, from someone who skims over Trump lies, Conway cons and Hannity hoodwinks, then excoriates CNN pundits, I cannot help but think of the mote/beam parable. Except for Wallace and Smith, all the hosts on Fox are pundits too...not journalists.

Your rationale is not very objective either, but I doubt you can see that. But I'll bet you would see it if I said Hannity is not objective journalism, but simply hate filled biased, disguised as news.

As you know, the Sean Hannity show is an OPINION show. It is not promoted as objective journalism as does Rachel Maddow. What part of that is not clear to you?
Well Rachel DOES use documented backup for her OPINIONs, however, I was not aware she is promoted as objective. She IS a journalist though.. an opinionated one that is not a suck-up and whose opinions are not little more than excuses for Presidential excesses.

Thread belongs in The Flame Zone.

Why would anyone talk to a Hostile and Biased News Organization that spins lies every day?

not talking to the press is good. But not good enough.

As rage builds nationwide in response to more mass shootings and the death toll from those deadly attacks continue to rise, Republicans have gone into hiding.........

You are such a sick, disgusting liar it is unbelievable.

Unlike the fake news liars who scream "Its all Trump's fault?" minutes after the shooting without a single shred of evidence, Republicans correctly want to wait until all the facts are in so they can make informed decisions.

Pieces of shit like you are everything that is wrong with America

Forum List

Back