🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Stunning Cowardice: CNN Reports 49 Out Of 50 Republicans Contacted Refuse To Discuss Mass Shootings

Are you a retard? What law would have stopped this?
Ask any of the many, many countries that don't have mass shootings on a regular basis.
Do they have open borders? Do they have politicians that pump there neighborhoods full of illiterate foreigners ? Do they have 360 million people , 30 million illegals taken welfare?

No they don’t they spend there resources helping the natives

What they don't have is the huge population of maladjusted retards laughing and cheering with their president at the idea of shooting immigrants.
Huh? TDS

Dope

We don’t shoot invaders now? Do you keep your door open for the world? If not stfu lol
They are illegal aliens not immigrants, they carry drugs, they are rapists, they are people that can’t assimilate to our culture, they have no respect for America... the old Texas rangers used to pile the bodies high and burn em. They were never charged because its the right thing to do

Do they have open borders? Do they have politicians that pump there neighborhoods full of illiterate foreigners ? Do they have 360 million people , 30 million illegals taken welfare?
Delusional deplorable derping is what we've come to expect from you. I appreciate the way you don't disappoint.
Ad hominem

As rage builds nationwide in response to more mass shootings and the death toll from those deadly attacks continue to rise, Republicans have gone into hiding. Congress is officially in recess right now, but Democrats from coast to coast are calling for emergency action from the U.S. Senate. And Republicans have gone into hiding, refusing to even do interviews about the streak of mass murderers, many of whom echo Donald Trump’s racist rhetoric.

Stunning cowardice: CNN says 49 of 50 Republicans contacted refused to discuss mass shootings on-air

The women and children aren't hiding. Where are all of these uh...*cough*...men?
Ask any of the many, many countries that don't have mass shootings on a regular basis.

We spend more on the military than the REST OF THE WORLD PUT TOGETHER!!!!! And still can't win any wars.

Makes you wonder why, doesn't it?

As rage builds nationwide in response to more mass shootings and the death toll from those deadly attacks continue to rise, Republicans have gone into hiding. Congress is officially in recess right now, but Democrats from coast to coast are calling for emergency action from the U.S. Senate. And Republicans have gone into hiding, refusing to even do interviews about the streak of mass murderers, many of whom echo Donald Trump’s racist rhetoric.

Stunning cowardice: CNN says 49 of 50 Republicans contacted refused to discuss mass shootings on-air

The women and children aren't hiding. Where are all of these uh...*cough*...men?

We spend more on the military than the REST OF THE WORLD PUT TOGETHER!!!!! And still can't win any wars.
Huh

77C91FAF-86BB-4337-8E2D-DABA355D517D.jpeg
They lay low until the next shooting

What they don't have is the huge population of maladjusted retards laughing and cheering with their president at the idea of shooting immigrants.
If Democrats weren't importing these invaders here, and then giving them sanctuary, nobody would talk about shooting them.

View attachment 273055
WTF?
Democrats aren't importing anyone, you derranged lunatic. They certainly are not forcing you maladjusted retards to revel in the idea of shooting them.

If Democrats weren't importing these invaders here, and then giving them sanctuary, nobody would talk about shooting them.

View attachment 273055
WTF?
Democrats aren't importing anyone, you derranged lunatic. They certainly are not forcing you maladjusted retards to revel in the idea of shooting them.
Are you sure sanctuary cities arent Democrats ? Lol

You know what would have really given that post some teeeth?

Explaining what was wrong with his points.
The point of Gish gallops is that horseshit can be dumped faster than it can be shovelled away. I'm not going to touch that steaming heap of begged questions.

Huh? TDS

Dope

We don’t shoot invaders now? Do you keep your door open for the world? If not stfu lol
They are illegal aliens not immigrants, they carry drugs, they are rapists, they are people that can’t assimilate to our culture, they have no respect for America... the old Texas rangers used to pile the bodies high and burn em. They were never charged because its the right thing to do

We don’t shoot invaders now?
Some of us do as evidenced by this past
weekend.

Some of us even seem to agree with those actions.

I wouldn't talk to CNN about anything. I wouldn't talk to CNN about whether or not the sun came out today. CNN is the least trustworthy source of news on anything there is to talk about.

Why would anyone, want to talk with a news agency that hates them.... before they ever talk to them?

This is the news agency ran "Trump says racists tweets were not racists"

Which they were not. I read them. That's not 'objective journalism'. That's hate filled biased, disguised as news.

Why anyone would talk to CNN is beyond me.
Your rationale is not very objective either, but I doubt you can see that. But I'll bet you would see it if I said Hannity is not objective journalism, but simply hate filled biased, disguised as news.

But Hannity never said he was objective. From the very start, Hannity was openly honest with his views. That's the whole reason his first show was Hannity & Colmes, is because he was one side ideologically, and Colmes was on the other.

And I can remember Colmes tearing into Bush, and Hannity tearing into Clinton.

Point being neither were objective journalists. They gave their opinions on the news that journalists reported.

CNN is not doing that. They claim to be objective, and then they go out and give their spin on the news. When the news anchors are saying openly "That tweet is racists" that's their opinion, not the news.

And it is hate-filled. They have made it super clear, that they are not about news, as much as hating Trump.

They published a story on connection to a fake report that connected Trump to the Russians in 2017.
They published a made up story that connected Scaramucci to a Russian investment fund.
They said they had an Email about the Wikileaks to the Trump campaign, didn't have it. Later found an email that was sent AFTER the wikileaks info had already been released.
They jumped all over the Jessie Smollett Hoax and blamed Trump.
They jumped all over that kid with the MAGA hat, and tried to tie it to Trump.

Even right now, CNN posted a total lie that Trump rolled back a weapons ban on the mentally ill.

CNN is garbage. Lies and trash all of them.

Did you see where a former employee of CNN threatened Kellyanne Conway? That's the kind of people at CNN. All trash. No Republican, or Independent, or Moderate should ever talk to them.
Andy, I haven't watched CNN in years, so I cannot comment on your assertions. I don't watch Fox much either, mostly due to disgust at Ingraham, Hannity and the highly gaggy Pirro. Even so, from someone who skims over Trump lies, Conway cons and Hannity hoodwinks, then excoriates CNN pundits, I cannot help but think of the mote/beam parable. Except for Wallace and Smith, all the hosts on Fox are pundits too...not journalists.

So did you not read my post? Did I not say:

"But Hannity never said he was objective. From the very start, Hannity was openly honest with his views. That's the whole reason his first show was Hannity & Colmes, is because he was one side ideologically, and Colmes was on the other.

And I can remember Colmes tearing into Bush, and Hannity tearing into Clinton.

Point being neither were objective journalists. They gave their opinions on the news that journalists reported."​

Did I not just post that?

Let me say this clearer.... Hannity has never claimed to be an objective journalist. He has always.... ALWAYS said openly that he is a right-wing pundit.

It's not even close to being the same as the news anchors and reporters at CNN, that claim to be honest objective news anchors, and then inject their extreme left-wing bias into their reporting.

This is the same organization that allowed a child to accuse Rubio of being a mass shooter on national TV, and did nothing. Didn't even question it.

View attachment 273055
WTF?

Those cities are importing illegals?

I wouldn't talk to CNN about anything. I wouldn't talk to CNN about whether or not the sun came out today. CNN is the least trustworthy source of news on anything there is to talk about.

Why would anyone, want to talk with a news agency that hates them.... before they ever talk to them?

This is the news agency ran "Trump says racists tweets were not racists"

Which they were not. I read them. That's not 'objective journalism'. That's hate filled biased, disguised as news.

Why anyone would talk to CNN is beyond me.

Crap....... And Fox News is not?

I don't watch Fox News. I have no idea if they are garbage or not.

Here's a hint.... When your only argument is "Yeah well they suck too!"... you lost the argument.

CNN is trash. Absolute, total and complete.... Trash.

Another crap.

Like I just said I watched both.
If not for CNN.... I would not know.
1. there’s a current bill that Mitch sitting on his ass.
2. would not hear Trump sided with Kim Jung un against Biden.
3. wouldn’t hear his racist remarks ... send them home.
4. trade wars crippling farmers became welfare recipients.
5. Etc etc etc etc.

Are those fake news? I did not hear that from Fox News because it’s all bad for Trump.
Please tell me if I’m wrong.

Actually, you just made my whole point. You just provided clear cut proof of exactly what I'm talking about.

Trumps tweet was not racists. Nor did he ever say "Send them home".

There you go. Proof that CNN is clearly a bias Trump hating organization that provides commentary, rather than objective news, and you yourself provided the proof.

You know what would have really given that post some teeeth?

Explaining what was wrong with his points.
The point of Gish gallops is that horseshit can be dumped faster than it can be shovelled away. I'm not going to touch that steaming heap of begged questions.

So much so, that you felt the need to delete his post, so no one would see what you were referring to.

Cause FOUR posts is too much to deal with....lol!!!

Huh? TDS

Dope

We don’t shoot invaders now?
Some of us do as evidenced by this past
weekend.

Some of us even seem to agree with those actions.

Are you calling the ones shot invaders? Do you have information we don’t have?

View attachment 273055
WTF?

Those cities are importing illegals?
Yes

If CNN's racist News Anchor Don Lemon calls most people will hang-up on him.

Forum List

Back