🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Stunning Cowardice: CNN Reports 49 Out Of 50 Republicans Contacted Refuse To Discuss Mass Shootings

49 Out Of 50 Republicans Contacted Refuse To Discuss Mass Shootings

they know candyass RW's will blame it on ANTIFA

As rage builds nationwide in response to more mass shootings and the death toll from those deadly attacks continue to rise, Republicans have gone into hiding. Congress is officially in recess right now, but Democrats from coast to coast are calling for emergency action from the U.S. Senate. And Republicans have gone into hiding, refusing to even do interviews about the streak of mass murderers, many of whom echo Donald Trump’s racist rhetoric.

Stunning cowardice: CNN says 49 of 50 Republicans contacted refused to discuss mass shootings on-air

The women and children aren't hiding. Where are all of these uh...*cough*...men?
They don't want to lose those NRA rubles.

36 shootings took place in Chicago this weekend. That is not out of the norm for a Chicago weekend. Do you want to talk about cowardice? Where was the punk ass bitch who started this thread every weekend when blacks are being killed by the dozens in Chicago? Where are the fake news pigs at CNN?
This thread is bullshit

What they don't have is the huge population of maladjusted retards laughing and cheering with their president at the idea of shooting immigrants.
Huh? TDS

Dope

We don’t shoot invaders now? Do you keep your door open for the world? If not stfu lol
They are illegal aliens not immigrants, they carry drugs, they are rapists, they are people that can’t assimilate to our culture, they have no respect for America... the old Texas rangers used to pile the bodies high and burn em. They were never charged because its the right thing to do

We don’t shoot invaders now?
Some of us do as evidenced by this past
weekend.

Some of us even seem to agree with those actions.

Are you calling the ones shot invaders? Do you have information we don’t have?

The shooter certainly believed they were invaders.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.w...ifesto-linked-el-paso-shooter/?outputType=amp
"Shortly before a gunman opened fire outside a Walmart in El Paso, killing 20 people and injuring dozens more, a manifesto believed to be linked to him was posted online. It railed against a “Hispanic invasion” and laid out a plan to divide the United States into territories based on race."

What they don't have is the huge population of maladjusted retards laughing and cheering with their president at the idea of shooting immigrants.
If Democrats weren't importing these invaders here, and then giving them sanctuary, nobody would talk about shooting them.

View attachment 273055
WTF?
Democrats aren't importing anyone, you derranged lunatic. They certainly are not forcing you maladjusted retards to revel in the idea of shooting them.
Are you sure sanctuary cities arent Democrats ? Lol

Those cities are importing illegals?
Yes
How so?

I deflected NOTHING, I met it head-on and called you on your misinformation.
You deflected from mass shootings, the topic Republicans refuse to discuss, as you demonstrate.

CNN doesn’t want a real discussion. They want to help the Dimms score political points by blaming Trump for the shootings.

CNN is thrilled this occurred because they are soulless ghouls.

CNN, and NBC, MSNBC, Comcast, ABC, CBS, PBS, NYT, Washpo, etc are all Far Left propaganda outlets for the Democrats. Why should ANY Republican talk to them then have their words edited and twisted. These networks are LIARS.

We don’t shoot invaders now? Do you keep your door open for the world? If not stfu lol
They are illegal aliens not immigrants, they carry drugs, they are rapists, they are people that can’t assimilate to our culture, they have no respect for America... the old Texas rangers used to pile the bodies high and burn em. They were never charged because its the right thing to do

weekend.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/08/04/whats-inside-hate-filled-manifesto-linked-el-paso-shooter/?outputType=amp
"Shortly before a gunman opened fire outside a Walmart in El Paso, killing 20 people and injuring dozens more, a manifesto believed to be linked to him was posted online. It railed against a “Hispanic invasion” and laid out a plan to divide the United States into territories based on race."

Ohh so you don’t know if the people he killed were invaders.. I didn’t think so.. all are welcome as long as you assimilate or law ls will be created to fix immigration. Go Texas rangers

You deflected from mass shootings, the topic Republicans refuse to discuss, as you demonstrate.

CNN doesn’t want a real discussion. They want to help the Dimms score political points by blaming Trump for the shootings.

The "soulless ghouls" are those laughing and cheering with the president over the idea of shooting immigrants.

Last Saturday Wolf Blitzer was literally pissing himself with delight as he covered the shootings.

Why would anyone who is sane discuss anything with the anti-American communist operation?

What kind of a never Trump retard was the final guy? Please order him a pack of balls immediately.
Apart from hillbillies millions of Americans tune in to liberal media for news...it would be wise for the racist party pro mass shooting to plead their case and look like asshole liars like always do.

weekend.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/08/04/whats-inside-hate-filled-manifesto-linked-el-paso-shooter/?outputType=amp

Ohh so you don’t know if the people he killed were invaders.. I didn’t think so.. all are welcome as long as you assimilate or law ls will be created to fix immigration. Go Texas rangers

It doesn't matter what I think. The shooter believed they were.
The president and his cheering crowd were laughing at the prospect of shooting immigrants just a month ago.

What is it going to solve? Republicans might as well talk to Al Jazeera as CNN. At least 100% of democrats constantly refuse to appear on Fox.

As rage builds nationwide in response to more mass shootings and the death toll from those deadly attacks continue to rise, Republicans have gone into hiding. Congress is officially in recess right now, but Democrats from coast to coast are calling for emergency action from the U.S. Senate. And Republicans have gone into hiding, refusing to even do interviews about the streak of mass murderers, many of whom echo Donald Trump’s racist rhetoric.

Stunning cowardice: CNN says 49 of 50 Republicans contacted refused to discuss mass shootings on-air

The women and children aren't hiding. Where are all of these uh...*cough*...men?
I heard Meadows echo the old 'video games' excuse. But you are talking mainstream Republicans, right? Yep! And Mitch has a new name added to his Moscow Mitch adjectival epithet. I heard him called "Massacre Mitch" today too. He has been sitting on a House bill relating to weapons since Feb.28.
Massacre Mitch. It has a certain ring....
I'm actually getting so goddamned sick and tired of this that I'm considering being a one-issue voter in 2020. I have never done that. I just may.

weekend.

The president and his cheering crowd were laughing at the prospect of shooting immigrants just a month ago.
No they weren’t. And you lied .. can’t you take trump out without fake news?

weekend.

I already gave you this once in this thread, dope.

Yes he is talking about INVADERS lol we have 30 million illegals.. who doesn’t shot invaders??

Yes he is talking about INVADERS lol we have 30 million illegals.. who doesn’t shot invaders??

So was the El Paso shooter, dope.

You seem to agree with his thinking.

No trump is talking actual Intel of invaders.. the shooter shot random people with no idea if they were legal or not.. he shot many white conservatives

No trump is talking actual Intel of invaders.. the shooter shot random people with no idea if they were legal or not.. he shot many white conservatives

he drove 11 hours to A BORDER TOWN - the odds favor mexicans.

the same border town Trump made an in person appearance telling the country all about his NATIONAL EMERGENCY with immigrants ....

Forum List

Back