🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Stunning Cowardice: CNN Reports 49 Out Of 50 Republicans Contacted Refuse To Discuss Mass Shootings

As rage builds nationwide in response to more mass shootings and the death toll from those deadly attacks continue to rise, Republicans have gone into hiding. Congress is officially in recess right now, but Democrats from coast to coast are calling for emergency action from the U.S. Senate. And Republicans have gone into hiding, refusing to even do interviews about the streak of mass murderers, many of whom echo Donald Trump’s racist rhetoric.

Stunning cowardice: CNN says 49 of 50 Republicans contacted refused to discuss mass shootings on-air

The women and children aren't hiding. Where are all of these uh...*cough*...men?

Why should they talk with their enemies?
What enemies?

As rage builds nationwide in response to more mass shootings and the death toll from those deadly attacks continue to rise, Republicans have gone into hiding. Congress is officially in recess right now, but Democrats from coast to coast are calling for emergency action from the U.S. Senate. And Republicans have gone into hiding, refusing to even do interviews about the streak of mass murderers, many of whom echo Donald Trump’s racist rhetoric.

Stunning cowardice: CNN says 49 of 50 Republicans contacted refused to discuss mass shootings on-air

The women and children aren't hiding. Where are all of these uh...*cough*...men?
The first thing I would do after they tell me they work for CNN is hang up. They are liars and fascists promoting an agenda.. Just like the OP is.. The fact they wont talk is somehow the mark of ............ Fill in the blank.

CNN is nothing more than lying scumbags...

To be fair i watched both CNN and Fox News.....
Fox News is Trumpy News media that helps him spread his lying propaganda.
I watch CNN, MSNBC and others but I have to be careful what I think is real.

But if you compare the 2 evils. Fox News like Hannity, Tucker or Ingram are nothing but circus clown blood relatives of Trumpy.

Last edited:

49 of 50 Republicans refused to be lectured by a bunch of Libtoads croaking about gun control.
Nah, mike, they're scared
The rage of you crackpot liberoidals is built in....You can quit projecting it onto the rest of us.
How many crackpot liberoidal mass shooter manifestos have you read lately? The only ones I recall are RW crackpot..from Norway & New Zealand to the 30-odd mass shootings in America this year so far.

I wouldn't talk to CNN about anything. I wouldn't talk to CNN about whether or not the sun came out today. CNN is the least trustworthy source of news on anything there is to talk about.

Why would anyone, want to talk with a news agency that hates them.... before they ever talk to them?

This is the news agency ran "Trump says racists tweets were not racists"

Which they were not. I read them. That's not 'objective journalism'. That's hate filled biased, disguised as news.

Why anyone would talk to CNN is beyond me.
Your rationale is not very objective either, but I doubt you can see that. But I'll bet you would see it if I said Hannity is not objective journalism, but simply hate filled biased, disguised as news.

Did the Democrats come back from vacation yet? Where are they? Of course CNN says something bad about GOP-that is their business model-try another station-like Newsy.

Je Suis Charlie

There's no cowardice. No one wants to talk to CNN.

Nah! One brave GOP talked to CNN. Accusing his own party part of the problem and complacency with hatred and racism. He is a hero.

As far as the rest of GOPs...... they are just a bunch of guilty pussies. There several bills that are pending but Mitch is holding it hostage because he so afraid of getting it pass.

I wouldn't talk to CNN about anything. I wouldn't talk to CNN about whether or not the sun came out today. CNN is the least trustworthy source of news on anything there is to talk about.

Why would anyone, want to talk with a news agency that hates them.... before they ever talk to them?

This is the news agency ran "Trump says racists tweets were not racists"

Which they were not. I read them. That's not 'objective journalism'. That's hate filled biased, disguised as news.

Why anyone would talk to CNN is beyond me.

Crap....... And Fox News is not?

Wonder how many Dims responded after that nut job shot Steve Scalise.

Nah! One brave GOP talked to CNN. Accusing his own party part of the problem and complacency with hatred and racism. He is a hero.

As far as the rest of GOPs...... they are just a bunch of guilty pussies. There several bills that are pending but Mitch is holding it hostage because he so afraid of getting it pass.
There ya go making wild ass assertions without even a shred of fact.. You must be a democrat liar...

What's there to "discuss"?

The Republicans are opposed to these mass shootings, its an insult to "discuss" it with an opposition news source on the assumption that they "don't know" your stand

There ya go making wild ass assertions without even a shred of fact.. You must be a democrat liar...

Like what? I don’t lie. That would be a violations of my decent principles.

And your Trump don’t lie. You don’t like CNN because your inept disgusting POTUS racist piece of shit told you.

CNN grilled their guest. Fox News are just bunch of pussies scared of hurting their guest. That’s the difference.

No one wants to discuss anything they just want to yell at each other blame each other and call each other names. You need look no farther than the OP to see what not wanting to have discussion looks like.

watching Hannity, Tucker and Laura Ingram..
At least they have verifiable facts to back up what they say... CNN... never has any..

Bullshit.... what verifiable facts? Like family separation? These 3 are like puppeteers of trump lies.
Nope.. Bull Shit is what we get from CNN, MSNBC, (who are conspiracy nuts and liars.) and the rest are just agenda whores NBC, CBS, ABC and every other MSM outlet.

Who was asking? CNN? Got it! :D

CNN, MSNBC Ratings in Freefall as Americans Tune Out the Democrats and Their Propaganda Arm
by kingsjesterJune 5, 2019, 7:00 AM

The news just keeps getting worse and worse for the far-left CNN, which suffered a 16 percent primetime ratings collapse last month.

The embattled CNN, which always lands in far-last place and axed more than 100 jobs already this year, had about as bad of a ratings month as is possible in May.

Its primetime hours were only able to average a measly 761,000 viewers, while the fake news outlet’s total day viewers dove nine percent (compared to this same month last year) to just 559,000 viewers.

CNN, MSNBC Ratings in Freefall as Americans Tune Out the Democrats and Their Propaganda Arm | Sparta Report

Folks don't want to talk to CNN because CNN has become a joke known for lying and twisting the truth.

Forum List

Back