Stunning Whistleblower Drops Bombshells About Hunter, a One-Eyed FBI Mole, and Joe Biden's Crimes

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Just more of the steady, drip, drip, drip coming out. The same thing happened in Watergate.

And every time something else about the Biden's surfaces, good old Merrick Garland seems to have something up his corrupt sleeve to try to divert attention away from it.

Last edited:
There are a lot of people colluding to persecute Donald Trump but none bigger than the disgruntled, weasel who thinks Trump prevented him from being on the Supreme court. AG Garland's vendetta against Trump is obvious and illegal. That means Trump was right to not want a renegade like him on the SCOTUS.

Just more of the steady, drip, drip, drip coming out. The same thing happened in Watergate.

And every time something else about the Biden's surfaces, good old Merrick Garland seems to have something up his corrupt sleeve to try to divert attention away from it.

He is lying. All the whistleblowers and witnesses, Hunters partners, etc are lying. The bank records that show thousands of shady money transfers are a lie. Only Joe and Hunter Biden are telling the truth. At least thats what im told constantly every day here. :dunno:

He is lying. All the whistleblowers and witnesses, Hunters partners, etc are lying. The bank records that show thousands of shady money transfers are a lie. Only Joe and Hunter Biden are telling the truth. At least thats what im told constantly every day here. :dunno:
Biden can't get to the bottom of the stairs, how is he gonna get to the bottom of Hunter's crimes?

There are a lot of people colluding to persecute Donald Trump but none bigger than the disgruntled, weasel who thinks Trump prevented him from being on the Supreme court. AG Garland's vendetta against Trump is obvious and illegal. That means Trump was right to not want a renegade like him on the SCOTUS.
Geez....

This all took place under Trump's DOJ and Trump's FBI and Trump's IRS, and your twisted and confused head is blaming Garland???? Huh????

Geez....

This all took place under Trump's DOJ and Trump's FBI and Trump's IRS, and your twisted and confused head is blaming Garland???? Huh????
Because they were secretly fucking Trump over during his presidency, thats TRUMPS fault? What the fuck are you babbling about? :cuckoo:

More bombshells? I don't think I can handle anymore "bombshells". :)

Yeah, what EXACTLY is Biden being accused of here? Cause from where I'm sitting, every time one of these "bombshells" surfaces, they die quickly because there's absolutely no truth to any of them.

More bombshells? I don't think I can handle anymore "bombshells". :)

Yeah, what EXACTLY is Biden being accused of here? Cause from where I'm sitting, every time one of these "bombshells" surfaces, they die quickly because there's absolutely no truth to any of them.
This is the 5th whistleblower that went to the FBI and DOJ with bribery allegations, whos accusation was never investigated. The 5th one!!! At some point could you guys at least admit that something is fishy here? Are you honestly interested in defending a president who is taking bribes and selling out his country to our enemies?

Do you not see it coming? With all this evidence that pours in every god damn week, do you HONESTLY think this investigation leads to a dead end and the Bidens are actually innocent? Bro, come on.

Was it Garland's fault? :lol:
Well i guess we could start with Hunter getting away with serious crimes. How about what he has done to whistleblowers? How about the fact that he claimed to not interfere, yet now we know Weiss was rejected when requesting to move it to DC and California, and also rejected for "special council"?

Last edited:
This is the 5th whistleblower that went to the FBI and DOJ with bribery allegations, whos accusation was never investigated. The 5th one!!! At some point could you guys at least admit that something is fishy here? Are you honestly interested in defending a president who is taking bribes and selling out his country to our enemies?

Do you not see it coming? With all this evidence that pours in every god damn week, do you HONESTLY think this investigation leads to a dead end and the Bidens are actually innocent? Bro, come on.
The FIFTH "whistleblower' that HAS NOT testified.

The FIFTH "whistleblower' that HAS NOT testified.
He just did testify, on video. All the others testified too. You arent suggesting that they can only be believed if they are being questioned in Congress, are you? That would be fuckin stupid if you were. I hope that isnt where you were going with this ^.

He just did testify, on video.
NO......He didn't
All the others testified too. You arent suggesting that they can only be believed if they are being questioned in Congress, are you? That would be fuckin stupid if you were. I hope that isnt where you were going with this ^.
YES, they did.
About the weaponization of government.
NOTHING on BIDEN.

Bribery. He said it. He worked at the company and had inside knowledge.
What bribery? What was the bribe? What did VP Biden have to have our government do for them, to allegedly get millions in money from them?

Why would Trump's DOJ cover this up, if they had proof it happened? What's your conspiracy theory for that....? Is it provable?

You're being Conned by the Don, once again, imho!

Another bombshell, another blockbuster, another whistleblower. We're into triple digits now.

Okay.

Well, once this is proven, in public, against the opposing side of the story, we can go get him.

Forum List

Back