🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Stupid government made Taiwanese guy lt. Commander, now he's a spy

Well, if the spy accusations fall flat, they can damage him permanently with the being a whore monger. ;)

Wait til the trial before judging. And sorry, but I don't trust this administration at all when it comes to accusing military of misdeeds. Look at the list of military elite purged. In fact, just google military purged and see what pops up. A lot.

Smoke usually means fire, know what I mean, vern?

maybe Gracie but its been a long held opinion of mine that many of the imported people coming into the USA have dual loyalties or just one loyalty and that's to their home lands . I see most of the imported as just coming to the USA for an easier life . One thing that has long annoyed me is the practice of dual citizenship where imports from say mexico can vote in both USA and Mexican election .

and yep , I believe that mrobama is purging and destroying the USA military Gracie !!

and yep , I believe that mrobama is purging and destroying the USA military Gracie !!

Even if Obama is purging the military, I'm pretty sure some LCDR isn't on the list.

Innocent until proven guilty...

...but they didn't charge the guy without a shit ton of evidence.

Even if Obama is purging the military, I'm pretty sure some LCDR isn't on the list.

Really?

Really what? That getting rid of a mere O-4 is probably low on Obama's list of things to do or that the US Attorney is going to think long and hard before they charge him with Espionage?

I don't trust it either, but I doubt it's going to go after some anonymous mid-level officer to the point that it's going to try him for spying and bring it into the public, especially when it could have just cashiered him for the hooker-related charges.

Maybe that mid level officer knows something they want to stay hidden.
I'm just giving the benefit of the doubt for now.

------------------------------------ public is FREE to form an OPINION , innocent until proven guilty by a Jury Steven .

Really?

Really what? That getting rid of a mere O-4 is probably low on Obama's list of things to do or that the US Attorney is going to think long and hard before they charge him with Espionage?
------------------------------------------- the chinaman is probably a traitor , put him on trial , execution if found guilty .

Forum List

Back