🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Stupid, Stupid, Stupid------------America

Now that it looks like creepy senile Joe has cheated his way into the whitehouse,

No it doesn't, you just can't accept that Trump lost fair and square.

There has been not been any serious evidence to suggest any sort of cheating. So how about you save your pathetic assertions for when you at least have SOMETHING to base them on.
Nobody who voted R for a Congress critter voted for Biden.

Thats a really stupid assertion based on pure ignorance.

Although most do, not everyone votes straight down the ticket.

Hell, even I have at one point voted R for Congress while casting a vote for a Democrat in a presidential election.
You’re going to post with a straight face that millions of people voted Rs into congress and voted for Biden?
The machines are rigged.

Wtf are you even talking about? House seats are voted on by specific Congressional districts, not whole states.

Democrats have GAINED in the Senate and have a shot a majority. They won in CO and AZ, both of which went fro Biden, they are going into runoff in Georgia and the only seat Democrats lost was Alabama, which went overwhelmingly for Trump.
Many more Rs won in Congress than votes for Trump.
I am not the only person to notice this.
That's because you're a moron who doesn't understand many on the right voted against Trump.
Ad hominem aside, the fact is that there are more Ds than Rs.
Which has nothing to do with what I said. Some people are questioning why Congressional Republicans got more votes than Trump.... that is due in large part to Republicans voting Republican in Congressional races while voting against Trump.
The machines changed Trump votes to Biden.
LOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, Trump got all the votes with ballots marked for him...

Nov 6, fucktard?
They have already proved this week that the machines were flipping Trump votes to Biden.
LOLOL

Suuure, zombie, uh-huh. You should tell Michigan's Secretary of State that you know better than her.

:lmao:

Now that it looks like creepy senile Joe has cheated his way into the whitehouse,

There has been not been any serious evidence to suggest any sort of cheating. So how about you save your pathetic assertions for when you at least have SOMETHING to base them on.

Hell, even I have at one point voted R for Congress while casting a vote for a Democrat in a presidential election.
You’re going to post with a straight face that millions of people voted Rs into congress and voted for Biden?
The machines are rigged.

Wtf are you even talking about? House seats are voted on by specific Congressional districts, not whole states.

Democrats have GAINED in the Senate and have a shot a majority. They won in CO and AZ, both of which went fro Biden, they are going into runoff in Georgia and the only seat Democrats lost was Alabama, which went overwhelmingly for Trump.
That's because you're a moron who doesn't understand many on the right voted against Trump.
Which has nothing to do with what I said. Some people are questioning why Congressional Republicans got more votes than Trump.... that is due in large part to Republicans voting Republican in Congressional races while voting against Trump.
LOLOLOL

Nov 6, fucktard?
They have already proved this week that the machines were flipping Trump votes to Biden.
LOLOL

Suuure, zombie, uh-huh. You should tell Michigan's Secretary of State that you know better than her.

If it is between my family and yours...your dies. Winning an election outright is one thing. Cheating..,.. that is a bad reputation.

The machines are rigged.

LOLOLOL

Nov 6, fucktard?
LOLOL

Nov 6 was prior to finding the "glitch".
Are you that Mentally Ill?

The machines are rigged.

LOLOLOL

Nov 6, fucktard?
LOLOL

If it is between my family and yours...your dies. Winning an election outright is one thing. Cheating..,.. that is a bad reputation.
There was no cheating, rightard. No one is compelled by your hallucinations.

The machines are rigged.

LOLOLOL

Nov 6, fucktard?
LOLOL

100% software fault in Biden's favor the day after the machines were shut down.

The machines are rigged.

LOLOLOL

Nov 6, fucktard?
LOLOL

Nov 6 was prior to finding the "glitch".
Are you that Mentally Ill?
No, it wasn't, ya dumbfuck. That "glitch" was first reported on the 6th...

All that's changed since then is their Secretary of State addressed the issue and clarified the vote counts were fixed. Biden didn't get any votes that were supposed to go to Trump.

* In order to report unofficial results, county clerks use election management system software to combine the electronic totals from tabulators and submit a report of unofficial results. Because the clerk did not update software, even though the tabulators counted all the ballots correctly, those accurate results were not combined properly when the clerk reported unofficial results.

* The correct results always were and continue to be reflected on the tabulator totals tape and on the ballots themselves. Even if the error in the reported unofficial results had not been quickly noticed, it would have been identified during the county canvass. Boards of County Canvassers, which are composed of 2 Democrats and 2 Republicans, review the printed totals tape from each tabulator during the canvass to verify the reported vote totals are correct.

* The software did not cause a misallocation of votes; it was a result of user human error. Even when human error occurs, it is caught during county canvasses.

The machines are rigged.

LOLOLOL

Nov 6, fucktard?
LOLOL

100% software fault in Biden's favor the day after the machines were shut down.
:cuckoo:

The machines are rigged.

LOLOLOL

Nov 6, fucktard?
LOLOL

He doesn't, but she's lying.

The machines are rigged.

LOLOLOL

Nov 6, fucktard?
LOLOL

He doesn't, but she's lying.
Screeches the USMB's fucking moron.

LOL, I may be back and Dr Love leaving. Looks like the Trump legal actions will result in some convictions for voter fraud and some states being flipped to Trump. Poor old Joe and his Ho, they may have celebrated a little too soon. this election is far from over, the dems cheating is being brought to light. Voting machines owned and programmed by Pelosi's family businesses. Republican poll watchers being banned from counting rooms, hundreds of thousands of ballots showing up in the middle of the night on pick up trucks with no votes for anyone but Biden??????? Dems losing another one, love it.

Good Biden is In, now all the ignorant sheeples who voted for moron Biden will be bitchin when gas is 7 dollars a gallon, and your job is laid off, I really feel for the gas and oil industry, so many jobs will be toast.Biden and Harris will shut down the whole country over covid you will be screwed,I am going to get out the popcorn and now watch a horror movie unfold.
your prediction has come true.

your prediction has come true.
Well, this thread didn't age well. :) Oil and gas did quite nicely by jacking prices and engaging in a little profiteering while the pandemic was still going on. And refresh my memory....wasn't the country shut down 8 months PRIOR to the election?? Remind me again who was President then? :)

You misunderstood.......
They ARE coming for your guns....just like they came for Trump

if you think you can Hide em....or in any way keep them....you misunderstand their determination for taking your guns just like you did for their disposing of Trump.

Basically, your guns are history.
All these gun nuts who just have to own guns. They get paranoid about people taking their guns away. Most people could care less about owning a gun or having a gun, so it seems like a bunch of nonsense getting worked up over such a silly issue. Democrats are not taking your guns away stop being so paranoid over nonsense.

Last edited:
Well, this thread didn't age well. :) Oil and gas did quite nicely by jacking prices and engaging in a little profiteering while the pandemic was still going on. And refresh my memory....wasn't the country shut down 8 months PRIOR to the election?? Remind me again who was President then? :)
Trump was somewhat naive in his first term, he did not understand how corrupt the DC establishment is. He believed Fauci's lies, won't happen in his next term.

All these gun nuts who just have to own guns. They get paranoid about people taking their guns away. Most people could care less about owning a gun or having a gun, so it seems like a bunch of nonsense getting worked up over such a silly issue. Democrats are not taking your guns away stop being so paranoid over nonsense.
the 2nd amendment is in our constitution for a reason and its not for the government to have all the power and all the guns. The 2nd is so the people can protect themselves from a corrupt government, which is exactly what we have right now.

the 2nd amendment is in our constitution for a reason and its not for the government to have all the power and all the guns. The 2nd is so the people can protect themselves from a corrupt government, which is exactly what we have right now.
Isn't it high time you people with your precious guns get about it and go after this corrupt government of ours?

Or would you just rather whine and bellyache on an internet message board?

Welp, time for me to take a vacation from this board. Quitting? Hardly. I will enjoy watching you liberals pay the price for your choice.

Take the words of Nikita Kruschev about communism to heart when you're standing in the bread line.
The bread lines that were popular under your blob went away when Joe got elected.

1702735494236.png

Forum List

Back