Stupidity Of Hillary.Claims That Republicans Are Blocking Democrats From Voting?,Well,Explain How?

You've shown one. Can you show two?

You're relying on an isolated case as basis for large scale plans. You might not be aware of this, but Wendy Rosen was actually reported to authorities by Democratic party leadership. When they got wind of it they turned her in. Clearly they don't support those behaviors.

Sure, there are isolated cases where voter fraud exists, and we have laws to prosecute offenders. There are isolated cases of gun violence, and we have laws to prosecute offenders. You want to make sweeping gun law changes just to go after isolated events?

Clearly there is nothing wrong with liberals supporting government mandating everyone carry health care, so we have individuals who normally would choose for themselves not to carry health insurance now having to budget their income to allow for premium costs. Nothing over reaching or wrong with the government forcing its position there. The left also doesn't see it as "suppression" when it's a discussion about government enforcing even further gun regulations on Americans. Yet despite health care premium costs, you and right winger don't believe an individual (by comparison) can afford $50 for a photo ID. That in fact voter IDs is the one government regulation enforcement that would break the camels back of an individual's rights. We can afford the government to enforce health care premiums on ALL Americans, but a $50 photo ID card is somehow government overreach. Please tell me you are kidding.
I'll do you one better

Have the government issue a biometric ID to every citizen. You can use it as a drivers license, credit card, health insurance, voting ID, school ID, bus pass...one card for everything in your life

You up for it?

I'm surprised rightwinger. You don't believe filling out a government form or going to government web page is adequate in performing the required background check in obtaining a photo ID for voting? After all, you seem to trust them with your healthcare and performing checks on gun owners. .... or is your faith in government dwindling? Look out folks, we may be seeing the dawn of a 2nd amendment supporter beginning to come out of his closet.
Another coward afraid of a foolproof biometric ID

Talk the talk when it applies to other people don't you?
Semantics.............and that is all
141.jpg

the corrupted old hag figures Obama got away with this LIE, why can't she. we are so doomed people will vote for this again only because she has a D next to her name

Honey, take your pick-
Voter Fraud Arrests and Convictions | UnPoliticallyCorrect

You're relying on an isolated case as basis for large scale plans. You might not be aware of this, but Wendy Rosen was actually reported to authorities by Democratic party leadership. When they got wind of it they turned her in. Clearly they don't support those behaviors.

Sure, there are isolated cases where voter fraud exists, and we have laws to prosecute offenders. There are isolated cases of gun violence, and we have laws to prosecute offenders. You want to make sweeping gun law changes just to go after isolated events?

Honey, take your pick-
Voter Fraud Arrests and Convictions | UnPoliticallyCorrect

Are you supporting a national ID card?

What's wrong with just a photo id? You know with biometric, if you have any warrants, unpaid tickets, unpaid taxes, fines, etc., you will immediately be picked up, right? That might knock quite a few libs out of the voting booth, hmmm...

Coward...afraid to prove who you are?

:slap:

I don't want a sleezy pick-pocket depriving me of all my ID documents in one fell swoop.

Unless he has the same biometric, your ID is worthless to him. Easy enough for you to replace....just scan your fingerprint and a new ID can be issued.

Ready to sign up?[/QUOTE]

Unless he has the same biometric, your ID is worthless to him.

I don't give a shit, it's important to me. If I lose my driver's license now, I have a social security card, birth certificate, and possibly a passport that can serve for ID purposes. By combining everything into one, you're fucked if something happens to it.

Easy enough for you to replace....just scan your fingerprint and a new ID can be issued.

If replacing ID is so easy, why are you liberals so up in arms about voter ID laws?

I don't give a shit, it's important to me. If I lose my driver's license now, I have a social security card, birth certificate, and possibly a passport that can serve for ID purposes. By combining everything into one, you're fucked if something happens to it.

Easy enough for you to replace....just scan your fingerprint and a new ID can be issued.

If replacing ID is so easy, why are you liberals so up in arms about voter ID laws?

You are better off

Lose your ID you go to your local police department, scan your fingerprint and a new ID can be printed on the spot

You can lose your ID but never your finger

Make sure 100% of the population has ID and you can have your voter ID

So, every polling station would then have to have a biometric reader to insure it is indeed the person. Not gonna happen. Too intrusive and expensive. Much more than half the population would rebel.

You are better off

Lose your ID you go to your local police department, scan your fingerprint and a new ID can be printed on the spot

So, every polling station would then have to have a biometric reader to insure it is indeed the person. Not gonna happen. Too intrusive and expensive. Much more than half the population would rebel.

You are better off

Not expensive..I scan my fingerprint in my phone

Every store, hospital, hotel, restaurant would have one

Plus your computer......easier to remember your fingerprint than all your oasswords

You are better off

Since when did police departments issue ID?

What if a police department cannot afford the equipment to issue these high tech ID?

What if I don't want to go to the police department because I might have a pesky little bench warrant for misdemeanor that I forgot to show up on court for?

What if there is no "local" police department and I don't have transportation?

What if I was in a horrible accident last week and my hand was amputated?

Yeah, your whole plan sucks. You're just talking out of your ass.

You are better off

What if a police department cannot afford the equipment to issue these high tech ID?

What if I don't want to go to the police department because I might have a pesky little bench warrant for misdemeanor that I forgot to show up on court for?

Whoever...
Police Department, Post Office, local WallMart ...not hard to verify biometrics

Lose your hands you have facial recognition, DNA

You got problems with the cops? I got no sympathy

You are better off

Whoever...
Police Department, Post Office, local WallMart ...not hard to verify biometrics

Lose your hands you have facial recognition, DNA

You got problems with the cops? I got no sympathy

Ah, so now you want the government to have a readily and easily accessible all inclusive dossier on every square millimeter of your body. Just like a liberal.

It's the voting districts that have been Gerrymandered and people in charge, know what type of voters are in those districts that is used to discourage voting. A government agency then uses that information to make it easy or difficult for those people to vote. The more difficult it is to vote. the more people give up their right to vote and simply go home.

Is that because the discussion is too complex for you to follow, or you can no longer find a strong enough response as to why voter ID amounts to voter suppression? Surely you know what a government enforced mandate is? Did that term stump you ??

Since Voter ID does not stop the types of voter fraud which occur, what is the REAL purpose of Voter ID?

Useless the individual carries a valid current driver's license, currently there is no verification that can authenticate and trace a voters residency with a photo to verify they are the actual voter who they claim to be..... is there. Yes or no?
Voter ID has not stopped the types of voter fraud which occur. What is it's REAL purpose?

it becomes a 2 tiered voting system, easy peasy for those who have a car and drivers license, and hurdles for those who do not drive because they are too poor to ever own a car, too old and can't drive a car or too disabled to drive a car... let alone these states now closing dmv's making it more difficult for the person who does not drive to get to one...for a gvt issued photo id

What's the purpose for a gvt issued photo id at the polls for identification? What voter fraud would it stop?

What's the purpose for cutting hours to vote?

what's the purpose for cutting early voting days?

what's the purpose for cutting down voting machines and places to vote in poorer Democratic neighborhoods leaving the voter in 2 hour lines to vote while increasing machines and voter polls in republican areas?

everything has been done by republican state legislators to reduce the votes of those who the republicans think will be voting democratic...

THERE IS NO OTHER PURPOSE, THAN TO DISENFRANCHISE CITIZENS OF THEIR VOTE....

Hillary is SPOT ON!

There ya go.

suppressing_the_right_to_vote.jpg

I find it funny that there are millions of people on both sides voting this year. Over 100 million people voted in 2012. But then there's you, claiming that somehow those evil Republicans are stopping people from voting.

Do you realize how stupid you sound?

it becomes a 2 tiered voting system, easy peasy for those who have a car and drivers license, and hurdles for those who do not drive because they are too poor to ever own a car, too old and can't drive a car or too disabled to drive a car... let alone these states now closing dmv's making it more difficult for the person who does not drive to get to one...for a gvt issued photo id

What's the purpose for a gvt issued photo id at the polls for identification? What voter fraud would it stop?

What's the purpose for cutting hours to vote?

what's the purpose for cutting early voting days?

what's the purpose for cutting down voting machines and places to vote in poorer Democratic neighborhoods leaving the voter in 2 hour lines to vote while increasing machines and voter polls in republican areas?

everything has been done by republican state legislators to reduce the votes of those who the republicans think will be voting democratic...

THERE IS NO OTHER PURPOSE, THAN TO DISENFRANCHISE CITIZENS OF THEIR VOTE....

Hillary is SPOT ON!

I wonder how all these poor people with no access to transportation eat? I mean, you have to go out and buy food. Do they walk around naked because they can't get to the store to buy clothes? Since they can't get cash because of no access to the bank, do they all have direct deposit and exclusively pay for things with their debit card?

It must suck to have a life where your diet is pizza that's delivered to your home and you can't leave the house unless you walk. But then again, these poor people can't walk very far either being old and disabled and all..........

Forum List

Back