Stupidity Of Hillary.Claims That Republicans Are Blocking Democrats From Voting?,Well,Explain How?

I wonder how all these poor people with no access to transportation eat? I mean, you have to go out and buy food. Do they walk around naked because they can't get to the store to buy clothes? Since they can't get cash because of no access to the bank, do they all have direct deposit and exclusively pay for things with their debit card?

It must suck to have a life where your diet is pizza that's delivered to your home and you can't leave the house unless you walk. But then again, these poor people can't walk very far either being old and disabled and all..........

Dude, you're smarter than that. Just because someone lives within walking distance of the grocery store doesn't mean they have a way to get to the DMV 40 miles away.

I wonder how all these poor people with no access to transportation eat? I mean, you have to go out and buy food. Do they walk around naked because they can't get to the store to buy clothes? Since they can't get cash because of no access to the bank, do they all have direct deposit and exclusively pay for things with their debit card?

It must suck to have a life where your diet is pizza that's delivered to your home and you can't leave the house unless you walk. But then again, these poor people can't walk very far either being old and disabled and all..........

Dude, you're smarter than that. Just because someone lives within walking distance of the grocery store doesn't mean they have a way to get to the DMV 40 miles away.

If the nearest DMV is 40 miles away, then they certainly don't have a store within walking distance. To be honest, I doubt there is anyplace in the country where the DMV is that far away.

If the nearest DMV is 40 miles away, then they certainly don't have a store within walking distance. To be honest, I doubt there is anyplace in the country where the DMV is that far away.

With a handful of states shutting down locations promptly after passing voter ID laws, it's happening. That's the problem here. Not with voter ID laws. But with the fuckery that they're being used for by a handful of douche bags. It's the same kind of fuckery that has Donald Trump leading.

All that voter suppression has been done again and again. It works because voting is a state responsibility and states enforce most of those laws. It began in earnest when the ex-slaves were given the right to vote.

With a handful of states shutting down locations promptly after passing voter ID laws, it's happening. That's the problem here. Not with voter ID laws. But with the fuckery that they're being used for by a handful of douche bags. It's the same kind of fuckery that has Donald Trump leading.

No.

Trump is leading because Republican voters are ignored by the RNC. We tell them we want X, and they promise to deliver provided we put them in power.

Well.......we put them in power of the Congress and Senate, and thus far, all they've provided was excuses why they can't get things done.

In recent years, immigration was a major concern for Republican voters. The RNC tried to placate us with nonsense like "reform" and "workers permits" telling them to pay fines and taxes. That's not near the conclusion we were hoping for.

Along comes Trump and amplifies this major concern of Republican voters. He is promising a wall to keep illegals out and a policy to throw the illegals out that are here. That's all we wanted all along.

Unless he has the same biometric, your ID is worthless to him.

I don't give a shit, it's important to me. If I lose my driver's license now, I have a social security card, birth certificate, and possibly a passport that can serve for ID purposes. By combining everything into one, you're fucked if something happens to it.

Easy enough for you to replace....just scan your fingerprint and a new ID can be issued.

If replacing ID is so easy, why are you liberals so up in arms about voter ID laws?
it becomes a 2 tiered voting system, easy peasy for those who have a car and drivers license, and hurdles for those who do not drive because they are too poor to ever own a car, too old and can't drive a car or too disabled to drive a car... let alone these states now closing dmv's making it more difficult for the person who does not drive to get to one...for a gvt issued photo id

What's the purpose for a gvt issued photo id at the polls for identification? What voter fraud would it stop?

What's the purpose for cutting hours to vote?

what's the purpose for cutting early voting days?

what's the purpose for cutting down voting machines and places to vote in poorer Democratic neighborhoods leaving the voter in 2 hour lines to vote while increasing machines and voter polls in republican areas?

everything has been done by republican state legislators to reduce the votes of those who the republicans think will be voting democratic...

THERE IS NO OTHER PURPOSE, THAN TO DISENFRANCHISE CITIZENS OF THEIR VOTE....

Hillary is SPOT ON!

What is all that garbage you posted about? Are you actually trying to claim there are no such people that do not own cars or do not drive or do not have a bank account? What's your point?

Get out of your comfortable middle class bubble for change, these people EXIST and they ARE citizens, and YOU and your ilk Republicans, are trying to DISENFRANCHISE THEM of their right to vote and in all kinds of back door ways....

It's scummy....and should be illegal for your Republican lawmaker ilk, to intentionally do this underhandedly....

THAT'S CHEATING

As far as States passing strong gvt id photo to vote laws at the polling booth, your Republican ilk, passed these stricter laws AND THEN CLOSED Dmv offices in the predominantly black poor counties....

(CNN)Alabama's only Democratic member of Congress is requesting the Justice Department investigate the state's decision to close 31 driver's license offices, arguing the move could curtail the voting rights of residents in poor, rural, mostly-African American communities.

Alabama began requiring that voters present valid photo identification to cast a ballot in 2014.

Rep. Terri Sewell, who is also the only African-American in the state's congressional delegation, sent a letter to U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch on Monday calling for a "full and thorough investigation" into the matter.

"This decision will leave eight out of the 10 counties with the highest percentage of non-white registered voters without a Department of Motor Vehicles to issue an Alabama driver's license," Sewell wrote in the one-page letter. "This fact combined with Alabama's voter ID law means that the DMV closure decision will disproportionately affect African-American voters in violation of their constitutionally protected right to vote."
Dems call out Alabama decision to close DMVs - CNNPolitics.com

Can this be any clearer?

Last edited:
There ya go.

suppressing_the_right_to_vote.jpg

How is enforcing the law voter suppression ?

How exactly do they manage to register for Obamacare? It would seem they are too poor to own a computer, and they must meet a Congressional health care mandate enforced by penalties, and supported by this president? Perhaps you are suggesting all those liberal democrats didn't think this mandate through? Just look at all the excuses being tossed around.

Is that because the discussion is too complex for you to follow, or you can no longer find a strong enough response as to why voter ID amounts to voter suppression? Surely you know what a government enforced mandate is? Did that term stump you ??

Since Voter ID does not stop the types of voter fraud which occur, what is the REAL purpose of Voter ID?

Useless the individual carries a valid current driver's license, currently there is no verification that can authenticate and trace a voters residency with a photo to verify they are the actual voter who they claim to be..... is there. Yes or no?
Voter ID has not stopped the types of voter fraud which occur. What is it's REAL purpose?

Hard to prove your point when we don't have a voter ID standard beyond that of a very small handful of states . Can you provide any specific voter suppression legal court cases that support your fear mongering? What were the outcomes of ANY actual litigated produced cases that have come forth?

How exactly do they manage to register for Obamacare? It would seem they are too poor to own a computer, and they must meet a Congressional health care mandate enforced by penalties, and supported by this president? Perhaps you are suggesting all those liberal democrats didn't think this mandate through? Just look at all the excuses being tossed around.

If you're suggesting we should get rid of Obamacare, then I agree with you 100%.

If you're suggesting we should get rid of Obamacare, then I agree with you 100%.

As much as I would rather Americans choose the amount of coverage they feel best suits their interest, over these Cadillac plans made up of high premiums and deductibles, I doubt that's going to happen. Government has never shown itself to be more cost effective at anything, "free" is just an illusion that draws us into further debt in this country.

Unless he has the same biometric, your ID is worthless to him.

I don't give a shit, it's important to me. If I lose my driver's license now, I have a social security card, birth certificate, and possibly a passport that can serve for ID purposes. By combining everything into one, you're fucked if something happens to it.

Easy enough for you to replace....just scan your fingerprint and a new ID can be issued.

If replacing ID is so easy, why are you liberals so up in arms about voter ID laws?
it becomes a 2 tiered voting system, easy peasy for those who have a car and drivers license, and hurdles for those who do not drive because they are too poor to ever own a car, too old and can't drive a car or too disabled to drive a car... let alone these states now closing dmv's making it more difficult for the person who does not drive to get to one...for a gvt issued photo id

What's the purpose for a gvt issued photo id at the polls for identification? What voter fraud would it stop?

What's the purpose for cutting hours to vote?

what's the purpose for cutting early voting days?

what's the purpose for cutting down voting machines and places to vote in poorer Democratic neighborhoods leaving the voter in 2 hour lines to vote while increasing machines and voter polls in republican areas?

everything has been done by republican state legislators to reduce the votes of those who the republicans think will be voting democratic...

THERE IS NO OTHER PURPOSE, THAN TO DISENFRANCHISE CITIZENS OF THEIR VOTE....

Hillary is SPOT ON!

What is all that garbage you posted about? Are you actually trying to claim there are no such people that do not own cars or do not drive or do not have a bank account? What's your point?

Get out of your comfortable middle class bubble for change, these people EXIST and they ARE citizens, and YOU and your ilk Republicans, are trying to DISENFRANCHISE THEM of their right to vote and in all kinds of back door ways....

It's scummy....and should be illegal for your Republican lawmaker ilk, to intentionally do this underhandedly....

THAT'S CHEATING

As far as States passing strong gvt id photo to vote laws at the polling booth, your Republican ilk, passed these stricter laws AND THEN CLOSED Dmv offices in the predominantly black poor counties....

(CNN)Alabama's only Democratic member of Congress is requesting the Justice Department investigate the state's decision to close 31 driver's license offices, arguing the move could curtail the voting rights of residents in poor, rural, mostly-African American communities.

Alabama began requiring that voters present valid photo identification to cast a ballot in 2014.

Rep. Terri Sewell, who is also the only African-American in the state's congressional delegation, sent a letter to U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch on Monday calling for a "full and thorough investigation" into the matter.

"This decision will leave eight out of the 10 counties with the highest percentage of non-white registered voters without a Department of Motor Vehicles to issue an Alabama driver's license," Sewell wrote in the one-page letter. "This fact combined with Alabama's voter ID law means that the DMV closure decision will disproportionately affect African-American voters in violation of their constitutionally protected right to vote."
Dems call out Alabama decision to close DMVs - CNNPolitics.com

Can this be any clearer?

Can it be any clearer? Sure it can:

Late in the day on 30 September 2015, Alabama's Secretary of State John Merrill said that "state election officials 'will issue (photo voter I.D. cards) on [their] own" to ensure residents in affected counties retain the ability to obtain state-issued ID for the purposes of voting.

Alabama governor Robert Bentley also asserted that the closure of some driver's licenses offices in the state was strictly a budgetary measure that had nothing to do with voting issues:

The governor said charges by Rep. Terri Sewell, D-Birmingham, and presidential candidate Hillary Clinton that the closing of the DMV offices represent an effort to suppress blacks from voting is just not true.

The governor acknowledged that the closing of the DMV offices will impact first time drivers and drivers from other states who move to Alabama and have to undergo testing.

"The last time I looked, 16-year-olds that get their license at a driver's licenses place, don't vote," said Bentley. "That's all we're doing. We're repositioning people in the state because we don't have enough funds in this state to keep these offices open."

Alabama requires every voter to have a valid photo ID to cast a ballot. While a driver's license is the most common form of ID in the state, Bentley said anyone without a driver's license can go to any county register's office and have a photo ID made and the closing of the DMV offices will not change that fact.

Bentley also pointed out that every probate judge in the state has the authority to renew driver's licenses and the closing of the DMV offices will not change that fact.

Bentley said not only is the state not engaged in any effort to curtail voting, it is doing all it can to make sure anyone who wants to vote will be able to register to vote.

"We will go to people's houses to have their picture made if they don't have a photo ID in the state of Alabama," said Bentley. "We're not ever going to do anything to keep people in the state of Alabama from voting. And for them to jump to a conclusion like that, that is politics at its worst."

Alabama Closes Driver's License Offices After Implementing Voter ID Law

But I'll give you an E for effort.

Forum List

Back