Style

This is style. It's what gets copied by so called superior types.

Marching bands ?
cultural appropriation !!!!! HATE CRIME !!!!
stop stealing whiteys stuff ......if ya did maybe their wouldn't be so many of yas in jail

and hair weaves like Europeans
fake nails done by Koreans

come again becky

You might want to fall back making such comments.

Marching bands during halftime are whiteys doing
Stop stealing our shit

It's a mixed effort here.

im just saying its whitys ...we wuz kangz
And Purdue was the first to do a P on the field in 1907

Stop stealing our shit
C'mon, man.

Rock and Roll? That came from black folks.

Do you know how many music genres are derived from Rock and Roll?

You're gonna tell white people to stop stealing black people's shit?

:laugh:

Chuck Berry says hello:

330px-Chuck_Berry_1957.jpg

Actually, Rock and Roll is a crossover of Rhythm and Blues (black folks) and Country/Folk (mostly white folks).

Rock and Roll would not exist WITHOUT the mixing of music cultures between white folks and black folks. So, the world owes it's popular music to black and white Americans living as one people.

Last edited:
In FL, they have the whole bands playing and high-stepping. (The best ones, anyway.) All my schools sucked for bands. :badgrin:

IMO, King HS and FAMU are the best. Skip to 10:30 in that King HS video, they're better than most colleges.

Last edited:
I went to Texas A&M for undergrad.

We always say that "The Fightin' Texas Aggie Band" has never lost a halftime performance....

EXCEPT when we have played our historically-black counterpart university, Praire View A&M.

Not even gonna TRY to compare. PVAMU--hands down.

Texas A&M is good though.

Apparently Texas A&M doesn't copy that "style". That is really something, though! :uhoh3:

PS: You must have been one helluva black spot there.

Marching bands ?
cultural appropriation !!!!! HATE CRIME !!!!
stop stealing whiteys stuff ......if ya did maybe their wouldn't be so many of yas in jail

and hair weaves like Europeans
fake nails done by Koreans

come again becky

That's only a fair trade for white appropriation of Rhythm/Blues and calling it Rock/Roll.. Guitar licks and all...

Buck it up Becky...... :coffee:

Stop stealing our shit
C'mon, man.

Chuck Berry says hello:

Actually, Rock and Roll is a crossover of Rhythm and Blues (black folks) and Country/Folk (mostly white folks).

Rock and Roll would not exist WITHOUT the mixing of music cultures between white folks and black folks. So, the world owes it's popular music to black and white Americans living as one people.

I done stole your reply... :bow2:

In FL, they have the whole bands playing and high-stepping. (The best ones, anyway.) All my schools sucked for bands. :badgrin:

IMO, King HS and FAMU are the best. Skip to 10:30 in that King HS video, they're better than most colleges.

Florida A&M stole EVERY parade they ever attended. There were the best.. Haven't seen them in about 20 years...

Stop stealing our shit
C'mon, man.

Chuck Berry says hello:

Guitar .....also stolen from the white man
upload_2019-7-26_16-43-49.png

Hes stealin yer TV

WE WUZ KANGZ

Stop stealing our shit
C'mon, man.

Chuck Berry says hello:

View attachment 271246

Hes stealin yer TV

WE WUZ KANGZ
Not true.

The word "guitar" comes from Andalusian Arabic (Moorish) word "qithara." Moors (black people).

The Spaniards even admit that the early modern guitar (Spanish Classical Guitar) was derived from the qithara, which was called the Guitarra Morisca (Moorish Guitar).

Can white people do ANYTHING without ripping off the black folks?
:laughing0301:

:beer:

Can't seem to find any white folks with that kind of style boys?
Wasn't looking..should I? Why? I do note that the band is wearing uniforms that are descended from European Armies..that the instruments are mostly from all over the globe..and that marching bands are a unique American thing...so?

You looked real hard to find the Zulu dancers. Blacks are American so your references to instruments and the claim of European army uniforms is irrelevant.
As though you get to define relevance...LOL! As for looking hard..no...not really. Sorry if I messed up your narrative. This is not the Race forum...Style, right?
I enjoyed the juxtaposition...it has...dare I say it..style!

Stop stealing our shit
C'mon, man.

Chuck Berry says hello:

View attachment 271246

Hes stealin yer TV

WE WUZ KANGZ
Not true.

The word "guitar" comes from Andalusian Arabic (Moorish) word "qithara." Moors (black people).

The Spaniards even admit that the early modern guitar (Spanish Classical Guitar) was derived from the qithara, which was called the Guitarra Morisca (Moorish Guitar).

Can white people do ANYTHING without ripping off the black folks?
:laughing0301:

:beer:

we're their any moors left in Spain in the 1500's I dont think so

an it is true that the latins arent really white either :04:
.... the early Spanish guitars were much thinner than the modern
All this cultural appropriation from angry third world monkeys is exploitation and racist
I DEMAND SOCIAL JUSTICE and reparations for marching bands

Django ill let slide...gypsie thief

Can't seem to find any white folks with that kind of style boys?
Wasn't looking..should I? Why? I do note that the band is wearing uniforms that are descended from European Armies..that the instruments are mostly from all over the globe..and that marching bands are a unique American thing...so?

You looked real hard to find the Zulu dancers. Blacks are American so your references to instruments and the claim of European army uniforms is irrelevant.
As though you get to define relevance...LOL! As for looking hard..no...not really. Sorry if I messed up your narrative. This is not the Race forum...Style, right?
I enjoyed the juxtaposition...it has...dare I say it..style!
Ooops..my bad..the mods moved it...I've no contribution to make on the subject of Race..so I'm out. People who take pride in their excess or lack of melanin bore me. Almost as much as those who use pride in their cultural heritage to cover up the myriad defects of character they suffer from.

Forum List

Back