Subtle Threat To Israel

Bloodrock44

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2012
Buzzard Gulch, NC
Interesting article in the Washington Post today concerning the peace talks. They say that if the talks fail, the repercussions will be harshest for Israel. That the PA government will collapse and the radicals will take their demands for statehood to the UN where EU nations will support them. I do not trust this administration regarding Israel. And I especially do not trust a Secretary of State who won 3 Purple Heart medals without spending a day in the hospital in order to worm his way home from Viet Nam and then went before congress and called our troops baby killers.

David Ignatius: Kerry?s big-bang Mideast diplomacy - The Washington Post

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-b6Y_ojOSs]Israel palestine: Is the one state solution the only solution? - YouTube[/ame]

What a coincidence Tinman. I was thinking along these same lines yesterday. What if the Palestinians dissolved their government and told the Israeli's they were now under their control and demanded equal rights as Israeli citizens. I found two obstacles. What about Hamas and what happens when the Palestinians as Israeli citizens vote out all Israeli's and we have one state...a Palestinian state, which is what your evil intentions are. I then kicked myself in the ass for even considering such thoughts.

"What a coincidence Tinman. I was thinking along these same lines yesterday."

What if the Palestinians dissolved their government....

"...and told the Israeli's they were now under their control and demanded equal rights as Israeli citizens."

"I found two obstacles."

"What about Hamas and what happens when the Palestinians as Israeli citizens vote out all Israeli's and we have one state...a Palestinian state, which is what your evil intentions are. I then kicked myself in the ass for even considering such thoughts."

Bloodrock44, et al,

No one wants the Palestinians. They are perpetual victims. It would be like having a dead and decaying Albatross chained around your neck.

What a coincidence Tinman. I was thinking along these same lines yesterday. What if the Palestinians dissolved their government and told the Israeli's they were now under their control and demanded equal rights as Israeli citizens. I found two obstacles. What about Hamas and what happens when the Palestinians as Israeli citizens vote out all Israeli's and we have one state...a Palestinian state, which is what your evil intentions are. I then kicked myself in the ass for even considering such thoughts.
(COMMENT)

Not that it isn't already, but the Palestinian National Authority (PNA) cannot support itself. There is no national unity to build a better community for themselves. Oh, we can cite small anecdotal examples here and there ---> but true nation building effort with all the infrastructure ---- no!

Even a dead Palestinian Albatross begins to stink after a while. You have to cut it away and bury it, starting over.

Most Respectfully,
R

Bloodrock44, et al,

No one wants the Palestinians. They are perpetual victims. It would be like having a dead and decaying Albatross chained around your neck.

(COMMENT)

Not that it isn't already, but the Palestinian National Authority (PNA) cannot support itself. There is no national unity to build a better community for themselves. Oh, we can cite small anecdotal examples here and there ---> but true nation building effort with all the infrastructure ---- no!

Even a dead Palestinian Albatross begins to stink after a while. You have to cut it away and bury it, starting over.

Most Respectfully,
R

Thanks Rocco. Do these idiots think we're idiots? Their ultimate goal is one state...a Palestinian state. They think they're being subtle. And like I said...I do not trust this administration when it comes to Israel's security.

Bloodrock44, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Thanks Rocco. Do these idiots think we're idiots? Their ultimate goal is one state...a Palestinian state. They think they're being subtle. And like I said...I do not trust this administration when it comes to Israel's security.

Egypt, Syria, and (though less reported) also Libya, Lebanon and Iraq are all in total chaos, as crazy Arabs fight each other. Why should the one Jewish state in the world be destroyed, and then have the remaining Jews caught in the crossfire, as Palestinians kill each other? :eusa_hand:

Bloodrock44, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Egypt, Syria, and (though less reported) also Libya, Lebanon and Iraq are all in total chaos, as crazy Arabs fight each other. Why should the one Jewish state in the world be destroyed, and then have the remaining Jews caught in the crossfire, as Palestinians kill each other? :eusa_hand:

Example, Libya, Starts @ 8:00

http://archives2013.gcnlive.com/Archives2013/jul13/PowerHour/0711133.mp3

Bloodrock44, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

i don't see these "perpetual victim palestinians" erecting dead and decaying albatross memorial museums on the national mall and strewn across our countryside like 7-11s or having "protective" organisations that think someone scratching their head or sneezing is some sort of anti-semitic gang sign.

i think, rather than developing and infrastructure, true nation building begins with having a powerful lobbying organisation in washington D.C.

As with Tinmore, I too am for a one state solution. When will Israel find an incentive to offer the surrounding Arab countries to grant their Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Forum List

Back