Suburbanites....get guns, the democrat party is sending their antifa, blm, black bloc thugs into residential neighborhoods now......

Gobs of guns in the hands of Democrats in those cities. Look at the crime rate, the drive by shootings. Surely you do not think those are roving republican conservatives, do you?
2A disputed my point that more guns brings more gun deaths and gun murders. Now he's become confused on his position and is arguing my point for me.
He's attracted to the idea of increasing gun crime in Canada and he's become incapable of being able to understand that it's because of more guns.

His agenda has always been that more guns result in less deadly shootings!

The 2nd Amendment is there for law abiding citizens to access but the problem goes way deeper, right to the core of democracy. When the administration has total control of the executive, legislative and judicial system and federal law enforcement is out of control and the mainstream media becomes a willing propaganda partner, anything is possible and none of it is good.

Gobs of guns in the hands of Democrats in those cities. Look at the crime rate, the drive by shootings. Surely you do not think those are roving republican conservatives, do you?

Yes...the criminals have guns....the normal people do not...the normal people obey the law and the democrats have created gun control laws that keep normal, in particular poor people, from being able to own and carry guns....

You appear to be so confused now, that you're posting my talking points on the increas of guns bringing more gun violence!

Yes, of course more guns are coming to Canada.

and you are too dense to understand that it isn't more guns......since as more Americans owned and carried guns for 27 years our gun crime rate went down 75%, and our gun murder rate went down 49%...it is fatherless homes, and immigrant drug gangs that increase gun crime.....

2A disputed my point that more guns brings more gun deaths and gun murders. Now he's become confused on his position and is arguing my point for me.
He's attracted to the idea of increasing gun crime in Canada and he's become incapable of being able to understand that it's because of more guns.

His agenda has always been that more guns result in less deadly shootings!
I may poke him with a stick now and then, but he is correct, it is not the guns. It is the people. It would never enter my mind to give up my guns and I haven't shot anybody. Most haven't shot anybody. My several guns have never sinned. They do nothing on their own. I carry, legally, concealed or open in 36 states, not to kill or murder, just to make sure it is people like you the anti-gun person, not me that pays the price. You can go down quietly tomorrow if in the wrong place at the wrong time. I have no such, fatalistic plan. I will resist violently in favor of my own survival. The violent should pray on people like you, rather than me, if they wish to continue to survive. They favor soft targets, so you are the better target.

and you are too dense to understand that it isn't more guns......since as more Americans owned and carried guns for 27 years our gun crime rate went down 75%, and our gun murder rate went down 49%...it is fatherless homes, and immigrant drug gangs that increase gun crime.....
And now you're suggesting that fatherless homes and immigrant drug gangs are a reason why gun violence and gun murder are much, much less in Canada.

Socially responsible government in Canada is indeed a reason for less gun violence and gun murder in Canada. As are far less guns with which to commit murder by gun.

Gun murder rates in America can go down but it will never go down to normal averages in other first world countries.

Odd, in my AO (normal mid-sized town) I suspect nearly every household is armed but we never had a school shooting.

Hell, when I was in HS we had a elective course on basic gunsmithing were we took a gun to school and worked on it. We just stuck them in our lockers. We also had a small-bore rifle team.
It wasn't unusual to see a gun in a pick-up's gun rack at the high school I attended in the 60s and we didn't have any school shootings.

And now you're suggesting that fatherless homes and immigrant drug gangs are a reason why gun violence and gun murder are much, much less in Canada.

Socially responsible government in Canada is indeed a reason for less gun violence and gun murder in Canada. As are far less guns with which to commit murder by gun.

Gun murder rates in America can go down but it will never go down to normal averages in other first world countries.
The US isn't Canada and we really don't GAF what you think duck. Take care of the nazis in your own country and stay out of ours, commie.

Yes...the criminals have guns....the normal people do not...the normal people obey the law and the democrats have created gun control laws that keep normal, in particular poor people, from being able to own and carry guns....
Wait, so you are saying that "normal people" should obey unconstitional state gun laws? Seems to me it's the opposite that should be advocated.

That's certainly not the kind of advocacy I would expect for someone with 2aguy as a username.

WTF man, you are just running yourself into a hole and hemorrhaging credibility. 😐 :dunno:

I may poke him with a stick now and then, but he is correct, it is not the guns. It is the people.
Yes, you're right about it being the people. That's a more nuanced approach to the problem. And so it's the guns in the hands of the people with a mindset of violence.
It would never enter my mind to give up my guns and I haven't shot anybody.
You shouldn't have to give up your guns.
Most haven't shot anybody.
And of course it will never be 'most' who shoot other people.

If say a hundred gun owners were lined up holding their guns, I would suggest that the one or two who will be involved in trouble of some sort with their guns, could be identified by their personal appearance and by the guns they choose to own.

Trouble as in everything to accidental shootings, vandalism with a gun, or crimes up to and including murder. Their mindset of violence could be measured somewhat by their choice of weapon and their personal appearance.

It's always worth broadening the conversation, if only to poke the extremists with a stick.
But much more is possible!

Yes, you're right about it being the people. That's a more nuanced approach to the problem. And so it's the guns in the hands of the people with a mindset of violence.

You shouldn't have to give up your guns.

And of course it will never be 'most' who shoot other people.

If say a hundred gun owners were lined up holding their guns, I would suggest that the one or two who will be involved in trouble of some sort with their guns, could be identified by their personal appearance and by the guns they choose to own.

Trouble as in everything to accidental shootings, vandalism with a gun, or crimes up to and including murder. Their mindset of violence could be measured somewhat by their choice of weapon and their personal appearance.

It's always worth broadening the conversation, if only to poke the extremists with a stick.
But much more is possible!

LOL.....Care to flesh that one out?

The US isn't Canada and we really don't GAF what you think duck. Take care of the nazis in your own country and stay out of ours, commie.
The US is definitely not Canada and that applies especially so when on the topic of gun violence and murder.

And no, I will not stay out of a conversation in which one of the gun extremists refer to Canada as a comparison. Get some control over your hateful rage. It always results in making you crazy!

Their mindset of violence could be measured somewhat by their choice of weapon and their personal appearance.
Thats rich, duck. First of all it is a ridiculous assertion. Second, the commie leftists in this country have taken away the ability of law enforcement to use those qualifiers to make any decisions regarding a person's potential to commit a crime. That is called "profiling" and it is illegal. So just STFU. Once again, the US is not Canaduh and YOU have no standing in the discussion.

LOL.....Care to flesh that one out?
I've promoted the idea that may lead to attempts to flesh it out. I would expect the first attempt to do so will come from one of the extremists who may also make it your and my business to know what guns they've chosen.

For instance, I doubt that the guy in the line with an 'over under' shotgun, dressed in clothes suitable for the sport, won't be one of those who causes some vandalism or violence with his guns. Conversely, the guy with the black AR-15 who is dressed up in a camo costume will be indicating a dangerous mindset.

Can you add more fleshing it out?

I will not stay out of a conversation in which one of the gun extremists refer to Canada as a comparison.
You are a moron duck. There was not, nor would there be a logical reason to use Canaduh as a comparison if you hadn't inserted yourself into a conversation that you have ABSOLUTELY NO standing in. Additionally, your ridiculous assertion that guns create gun violence is as idiotic as saying that spoons cause obesity. STFU and MYOB.

LOL.....Damn, maybe you people should just quit and go to your respective corners because half (on either side of the 2A issue) don't know WTF you are talking about. I've not seen such a low-rent discussion in years. :auiqs.jpg:

Thats rich, duck. First of all it is a ridiculous assertion. Second, the commie leftists in this country have taken away the ability of law enforcement to use those qualifiers to make any decisions regarding a person's potential to commit a crime. That is called "profiling" and it is illegal. So just STFU. Once again, the US is not Canaduh and YOU have no standing in the discussion.
If I'm in fact 'profiling', I assure you that I'm not involved in anything illegal. perhaps some Americans would be, as you suggest, in certain circumstances Of which would be of no interest to me.
Howver, some American police officers could be doing it as you suggest, but covertly in an attempt to be proactive.

I invite 'you' to help flesh out the question too.

I've promoted the idea that may lead to attempts to flesh it out. I would expect the first attempt to do so will come from one of the extremists who may also make it your and my business to know what guns they've chosen.

For instance, I doubt that the guy in the line with an 'over under' shotgun, dressed in clothes suitable for the sport, won't be one of those who causes some vandalism or violence with his guns. Conversely, the guy with the black AR-15 who is dressed up in a camo costume will be indicating a dangerous mindset.

Can you add more fleshing it out?
That is profiling and it is illegal in the US thanks to your moronic cohorts on this side of the border.

If I'm in fact 'profiling', I assure you that I'm not involved in anything illegal. perhaps some Americans would be, as you suggest, in certain circumstances Of which would be of no interest to me.
Howver, some American police officers could be doing it as you suggest, but covertly in an attempt to be proactive.

I invite 'you' to help flesh out the question too.
Fuck off duck, We have enough morons in this country to deal with. You are nothing more than a distraction.

Forum List

Back