Subway employee fired after tweeting celebration of cops being murdered

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Good for Subway !

Subway worker fired after praising death of two cops

A Subway sandwich shop worker sparked outrage on Twitter with her social media posts celebrating Saturday’s killing of two Mississippi cops—and now she’s been fired.

“This behavior is unacceptable & does not represent our brand’s values & ethics,” Subway tweeted Sunday night, in response to the backlash. “The franchise has terminated the employee.”

Sierra “C-Babi” McCurdy, of Laurel, MS ultimately lost her job because she praised the cold-blooded murders of Hattiesburg cops Benjamin Deen,34, and Liquori Tate, 25, after they were gunned down in the line of duty during a routine traffic stop Saturday night.

“2 police officers was shot in hattiesburg tonight…GOT EM,” the Subway employee acclaimed on Facebook. “We can turn this bxtch into Baltimore real quick….Police take away innocent people lives everyday now & get away w/ it, fxck them…no mercy.”

Twitter users expressed outrage at her remarks — and that the sandwich giant would have a person like that working for them.

“Wow. This piece of trash was celebrating the death of two policeman in Hattiesburg. Your [employee], @Subway,” one person tweeted.

Three suspects have been arrested in connection to the brutal killings. Two have been charged with multiple counts of capital murder, while the third was charged with two counts of accessory after the fact to capital murder. A fourth person has been charged with obstruction of justice.

Authorities have not released a motive behind the cold-blooded killings.

Subway worker fired after praising death of two cops New York Post

I do wonder if at some point these type of people will realize that social media is public and thus employer's can find and read every stupid thing they post as well as /when/ said things are posted...

I do wonder if at some point these type of people will realize that social media is public and thus employer's can find and read every stupid thing they post as well as /when/ said things are posted...

And not only has she lost this job, future employers may pass on her now. This little tweet could haunt her ass for years.

And not only has she lost this job, future employers may pass on her now. This little tweet could haunt her ass for years.
She'll be either working for ACORN or hosting on MSNBC in no time.

Good, except taxpayers will pick up the tab to support her and her spawn.

Good, except taxpayers will pick up the tab to support her and her spawn.
Hating cops is popular. Part of the transformation of America Obama was speaking of. A lawless president creating a lawless society....

Judging by her grammar, she'll have a high paying white collar job by next week.

She must be feeling pretty upset now. Her chances of becoming a 'professional puter-on-er' of four inch plastic fingernails on negro women have pretty much faded away.

Judging by her grammar, she'll have a high paying white collar job by next week.
Or that MSNBC job suggested above. Grammar like her's helped cinch the gig for phony reverend Al on that abysmal failure of a news network.

She's a hateful retard but I doubt Subway had anything to do with it. The franchise owner likely did.

C'mon slackers! This topic is worthy of at least three more threads.

No one is saying she hadn't a right to post as she did, Subway employer just said that since she wore 'their brand' with the shirt, she could no longer work there.

It's interesting the 'liberals' that were all for demonizing Geller, find no problem with condemning Subway for not wanting to be associated with this woman.

No one is saying she hadn't a right to post as she did, Subway employer just said that since she wore 'their brand' with the shirt, she could no longer work there.

It's interesting the 'liberals' that were all for demonizing Geller, find no problem with condemning Subway for not wanting to be associated with this woman.
Possibly because cop-killers haven't reached the level of PC protection that Muslim terrorists have. Give it time.

She learned a valuable lesson. Your right to free speech doesn't absolve you from any consequences from said speech.

Forum List

Back