Subway employee fired after tweeting celebration of cops being murdered

Hating cops is popular. Part of the transformation of America Obama was speaking of. A lawless president creating a lawless society....

Everyone loved Cops before Obama came along

Actually, I think the vast majority of Americans did indeed respect officers of the law. For the most part, I think most Americans still do, but every day now we see more and more hate directed at police every where.

Why do you think that is?

Well duh, because that shit is all over the internet ad people want their 15 minutes, oh and people in general are stupid.

Why did the "hatred" exist before the internet?

Because people were stupid long before the internet came around. The internet just made it easier to become a famous moron

Mud's posts clearly reveal that the most divisive ideological split in the last 150 years begins on the far reactionary right.
The President has referred to US as the enemy. If that's the way he sees me, what can I do?
Post it, bub. You and those like you do not represent America.
It's hard to credit that you missed this, but...Obama to Latinos Punish Your Enemies in the Voting Booth The Weekly Standard “If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying, ‘We’re gonna punish our enemies and we’re gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us,’ if they don’t see that kind of upsurge in voting in this election, then I think it’s gonna be harder and that’s why I think it’s so important that people focus on voting on November 2.”And I do represent America. Conservatives and whites are still more of America than liberals or minorities. And even when we aren't, does that mean we lose our American-ness?

(1) So you lied: the US is not Obama's enemy; he told Latinos to punish their enemies. Smart advice. (2) No, you do not represent America, only a small portion of the far right wing of white crazies. The rest of us whites reject you.

1. LIed? Do you deny that Obama was lumping himself with the Hispanics and calling me and mine the Enemy? That is what I said.

2. Crazy? That's your opinion. NOthing more. YOu are not an authority that can reject me for America.

Actually, I think the vast majority of Americans did indeed respect officers of the law. For the most part, I think most Americans still do, but every day now we see more and more hate directed at police every where.

Well duh, because that shit is all over the internet ad people want their 15 minutes, oh and people in general are stupid.

Because people were stupid long before the internet came around. The internet just made it easier to become a famous moron

So without the invention of the internet all these people came to the conclusion that cops shouldnt be trusted not because of experiences but because all of them are stupid?

Being stupid doesnt explain how the hatred existed.

Good. I'll defend her right to say what she wants, and I'll defend Subway's right to fire the c*nt.

And not only has she lost this job, future employers may pass on her now. This little tweet could haunt her ass for years.
Good, except taxpayers will pick up the tab to support her and her spawn.
Hating cops is popular. Part of the transformation of America Obama was speaking of. A lawless president creating a lawless society....

Many of us know why that is. Some dickhead in the Whitehouse is using the media to give blacks an excuse to be assholes.

Mud's posts clearly reveal that the most divisive ideological split in the last 150 years begins on the far reactionary right.
The President has referred to US as the enemy. If that's the way he sees me, what can I do?
It's hard to credit that you missed this, but...Obama to Latinos Punish Your Enemies in the Voting Booth The Weekly Standard “If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying, ‘We’re gonna punish our enemies and we’re gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us,’ if they don’t see that kind of upsurge in voting in this election, then I think it’s gonna be harder and that’s why I think it’s so important that people focus on voting on November 2.”And I do represent America. Conservatives and whites are still more of America than liberals or minorities. And even when we aren't, does that mean we lose our American-ness?

(1) So you lied: the US is not Obama's enemy; he told Latinos to punish their enemies. Smart advice. (2) No, you do not represent America, only a small portion of the far right wing of white crazies. The rest of us whites reject you.

1. LIed? Do you deny that Obama was lumping himself with the Hispanics and calling me and mine the Enemy? That is what I said.

2. Crazy? That's your opinion. NOthing more. YOu are not an authority that can reject me for America.
Show us where Obama said America was his enemy. Yeah, you lied.

Any real American can reject you, because you do not represent real America.

Show us where Obama said America was his enemy. Yeah, you lied.

Any real American can reject you, because you do not represent real America.

I showed where he referred to US, as in me and those who did not vote for Obama, as the enemy.

THis shows HIM, being the divisive one, as I said.

NOt US on the right, as you claimed.

Your desire to declare me as not American is just you being even more divisive.

So without the invention of the internet all these people came to the conclusion that cops shouldnt be trusted not because of experiences but because all of them are stupid?

Being stupid doesnt explain how the hatred existed.

The hatred exists because people don't like other people telling them they can't do certain things. It's that simple. Rational folks realize the police are doing a necessary job ad that yes a few do things wrong. Irrational people hate cops.

1. Lied? Do you deny that Obama was lumping himself with the Hispanics and calling me and mine the Enemy? That is what I said.
Show us where Obama said America was his enemy. Yeah, you lied. Any real American can reject you, because you do not represent real America.
I showed where he referred to US, as in me and those who did not vote for Obama, as the enemy. THis shows HIM, being the divisive one, as I said. NOt US on the right, as you claimed. Your desire to declare me as not American is just you being even more divisive.

Show us where he said vote against America. You can't. You are not America. Your far right reactionaries are the most divisvie political force in America since 1860.

Correll, you are discovering, as are all of the entire far reactionary right social con nuts, that "life pays itself out." You have inherited defeat and the dregs that go with it. Sux to be you.

No one is saying she hadn't a right to post as she did, Subway employer just said that since she wore 'their brand' with the shirt, she could no longer work there.

It's interesting the 'liberals' that were all for demonizing Geller, find no problem with condemning Subway for not wanting to be associated with this woman.

Who is condemning Subway?

Speak out and get called out.
Her mistake was including a selfie photo wearing a Subway logo hat.
Amen to this. If you are going to say certain things online, don't leave laying around online solid proof of where it is that you are currently working when people have the right to wash their hands of anyone in such a way if they choose to.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Approving of violence is not okay, though regardless a company has a right to dismiss employees for actions that put the company in disrepute, unless it is to do with pay and working conditions.

Forum List

Back