Subway employee fired after tweeting celebration of cops being murdered

No one is saying she hadn't a right to post as she did, Subway employer just said that since she wore 'their brand' with the shirt, she could no longer work there.

It's interesting the 'liberals' that were all for demonizing Geller, find no problem with condemning Subway for not wanting to be associated with this woman.

The lesson? Change clothes before tweeting

I do wonder if at some point these type of people will realize that social media is public and thus employer's can find and read every stupid thing they post as well as /when/ said things are posted...

And not only has she lost this job, future employers may pass on her now. This little tweet could haunt her ass for years.
Good, except taxpayers will pick up the tab to support her and her spawn.
Hating cops is popular. Part of the transformation of America Obama was speaking of. A lawless president creating a lawless society....

Everyone loved Cops before Obama came along

I do wonder if at some point these type of people will realize that social media is public and thus employer's can find and read every stupid thing they post as well as /when/ said things are posted...

And not only has she lost this job, future employers may pass on her now. This little tweet could haunt her ass for years.
Hating cops is popular. Part of the transformation of America Obama was speaking of. A lawless president creating a lawless society....

No.....but Obama is trying to create more hatred than already existed. He wants to bring the Middle-East to America. Instead of making our troops the target....he's made cops the target.

Now I expect you to say "I don't know what you're talking about!!!"

That's okay......being willfully ignorant is a staple of progressivism.

No.....but Obama is trying to create more hatred than already existed. He wants to bring the Middle-East to America. Instead of making our troops the target....he's made cops the target.

Trying to create hate? According to what? The Try-o-meter?

I have to wonder, if Obama didnt create the hate, what does the hate come from?

Hey.....you don't have to remind me just how clueless you are....I already knew that.

Ask yourself why would a president want to paint all cops with such a wide-brush....that cops are the reason black males commit crimes at a higher rate than any other demographic. Does he think it's funny to cause the deaths of so many cops? Does he want to turn blacks into an outcast segement of society? Does he want to turn back the clock to 1950 and ruin 65 years of improvement in race relations, making the false rhetoric real from hatefilled racist black leaders? Or is he doing all of this just so he can bring the entire civilian police force under federal control so he can charge them union dues and maybe go around the posse comitatis act and create a real, not an imaginary, police state? A civilian army as well armed as the military?

Who knows.

Mud's posts clearly reveal that the most divisive ideological split in the last 150 years begins on the far reactionary right.

Mud's posts clearly reveal that the most divisive ideological split in the last 150 years begins on the far reactionary right.

The President has referred to US as the enemy.

If that's the way he sees me, what can I do?

Hey.....you don't have to remind me just how clueless you are....I already knew that.

Ask yourself why would a president want to paint all cops with such a wide-brush....that cops are the reason black males commit crimes at a higher rate than any other demographic. Does he think it's funny to cause the deaths of so many cops? Does he want to turn blacks into an outcast segement of society? Does he want to turn back the clock to 1950 and ruin 65 years of improvement in race relations, making the false rhetoric real from hatefilled racist black leaders? Or is he doing all of this just so he can bring the entire civilian police force under federal control so he can charge them union dues and maybe go around the posse comitatis act and create a real, not an imaginary, police state? A civilian army as well armed as the military?

Who knows.

Lets try this again: if Obama didnt create the hate, what does the hate come from?

The President has referred to US as the enemy. If that's the way he sees me, what can I do?
Post it, bub. You and those like you do not represent America.

It's hard to credit that you missed this, but...

Obama to Latinos Punish Your Enemies in the Voting Booth The Weekly Standard

“If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying, ‘We’re gonna punish our enemies and we’re gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us,’ if they don’t see that kind of upsurge in voting in this election, then I think it’s gonna be harder and that’s why I think it’s so important that people focus on voting on November 2.”

And I do represent America. Conservatives and whites are still more of America than liberals or minorities.

And even when we aren't, does that mean we lose our American-ness?

Oh shut up.
For the likes of you? Never. :lol: You are just mad I refused your board friendship. Always.

My board friendship? LOL That's odd, what I remember happening (in other words what really happened) is that I told you I couldn't be YOUR friend because you are a dishonest partisan hack.

Literally no one on this entire board respects you or anything you post Jake

Actually, I think the vast majority of Americans did indeed respect officers of the law. For the most part, I think most Americans still do, but every day now we see more and more hate directed at police every where.

Actually, I think the vast majority of Americans did indeed respect officers of the law. For the most part, I think most Americans still do, but every day now we see more and more hate directed at police every where.

Why do you think that is?

Well duh, because that shit is all over the internet ad people want their 15 minutes, oh and people in general are stupid.

Well duh, because that shit is all over the internet ad people want their 15 minutes, oh and people in general are stupid.

Why did the "hatred" exist before the internet?

The President has referred to US as the enemy. If that's the way he sees me, what can I do?
Post it, bub. You and those like you do not represent America.
It's hard to credit that you missed this, but...Obama to Latinos Punish Your Enemies in the Voting Booth The Weekly Standard “If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying, ‘We’re gonna punish our enemies and we’re gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us,’ if they don’t see that kind of upsurge in voting in this election, then I think it’s gonna be harder and that’s why I think it’s so important that people focus on voting on November 2.”And I do represent America. Conservatives and whites are still more of America than liberals or minorities. And even when we aren't, does that mean we lose our American-ness?

(1) So you lied: the US is not Obama's enemy; he told Latinos to punish their enemies. Smart advice. (2) No, you do not represent America, only a small portion of the far right wing of white crazies. The rest of us whites reject you.

Forum List

Back