Sudden Silence From All Those Biden/Afghanistan Defenders

Did you ever answer the question why Trump flip-flopped on his original order to completely withdraw by Jan 15th 2021 to only pulling out 70% of the Troops the week before he left office?

Was it some kind of rage stage in his election loss that he was going through or what?
Still trying to blame Trump for Biden's fuckup?

A moron like you just can’t blame your Dear Leader for HIS fuckup. Now fuck off troll.
Trump's signature
Trump's plan
Trump's people on the front.
Biden gave the go on Trump's plan
On the advice of Trump's generals.

But you go on being the traitorous puppet.
TRAITOR

Joe sure fucked that up, didn't he?

You can criticize Biden. It's okay. You won't burst into flame.

The Taliban did not attack US forces in Kabul.

Oh hey thanks. Joe has been fighting for the war on Americans who choose to use non approved and non taxed recreational substances since he joined congress. He should renounce his evil ways and at least take Cannabis off the Schedule 1 substance list right now. Thanks I've had that pent up for a while, it feels good to let it out.

Who's got their hand up your ass making you say stupid shit?

HTB1gJNetYwrBKNjSZPcq6xpapXaL.jpg
Sorry.
No matter how much you want it that's a one way street.
You'll have to look elsewhere for your dirt road.
Now polly wanna repeat a TRAITOR lie? TRAITOR.

You retards believe Biden is powerless to undo anything Trump did.

And you voted for him.

Morons.
Trump's plan.

You calling Trump an incompetent?

Of course not.
You could never betray Fearless Leader could you Boris? TRAITOR

Still trying to blame Trump for Biden's fuckup?
Joe did not Flip-Flop on his decision to end the endless war. Biden was not directly responsible for trumps lame duck withdrawals, but they came so close to the announcement that Trump lost the election so, maybe that had something to do with his decision? It certainly wasn't the Taliban's adherence to the Surrender Accords conditions either.

Joe did not Flip-Flop on his decision to end the endless war. Biden was not directly responsible for trumps lame duck withdrawals, but they came so close to the announcement that Trump lost the election so, maybe that had something to do with his decision? It certainly wasn't the Taliban's adherence to the Surrender Accords conditions either.
The senile pedophile is responsible for the debacle he conducted. None of your excuses will allow him to weasel out of that.

Are you getting paid for every mindless repetition of that now-meaningless word? Do they have to be all caps? And do you get an allowance for new keyboards? Because I expect you're hammering on them pretty hard in incoherent rage, retard.
Wassa Matta TRAITOR?
Bothered by being called out for what you are? TRAITOR
Embarrassed by your hatred of freedom? TRAITOR
Look in the mirror and hate yourself? TRAITOR

GOOD!

Then how did 13 service members die?

Oh hey thanks. Joe has been fighting for the war on Americans who choose to use non approved and non taxed recreational substances since he joined congress. He should renounce his evil ways and at least take Cannabis off the Schedule 1 substance list right now. Thanks I've had that pent up for a while, it feels good to let it out.

What does cannabis have to do with anything?

You better do penance just to make sure.

Trump's plan.

You calling Trump an incompetent?

Of course not.
You could never betray Fearless Leader could you Boris? TRAITOR
You're saying Biden is utterly powerless to change anything Trump did.

Only you don't realize it.

Retard.

Wassa Matta TRAITOR?
Bothered by being called out for what you are? TRAITOR
Embarrassed by your hatred of freedom? TRAITOR
Look in the mirror and hate yourself? TRAITOR

GOOD!
Nice! You just made 12 bucks! Yay capitalism!

Then how did 13 service members die?

What does cannabis have to do with anything?
ISIS terrorist attack. Wasn't one of Donnie's agreed terms with the Taliban was that they would kick ISIS and other Islamic Radials out of Afghanistan. Oh yeah that was one of the conditions he ignored. Never mind. Biden's Fault. Saul Biden's fault.

Cannabis? Dave said it was okay to criticize Biden so that was the first thing that leap to mind. That fucker. Biden, not Dave.

ISIS terrorist attack. Wasn't one of Donnie's agreed terms with the Taliban was that they would kick ISIS and other Islamic Radials out of Afghanistan. Oh yeah that was one of the conditions he ignored. Never mind. Biden's Fault. Saul Biden's fault.

Cannabis? Dave said it was okay to criticize Biden so that was the first thing that leap to mind. That fucker. Biden, not Dave.
In other words, it was the Taliban.

You better do penance just to make sure.
Kewl. High Priestess said two Kief hits and an edible of my choice.
In other words, it was the Taliban.
Nah I'm saying is it was a terrorist attack by one of the Taliban's competitors. Even Trump acknowledged the threat. They were active in Kabul in 2021. We should have rallied and railed to go after them in unison but all I ever heard since I heard of the event was. Saul Biden's Fault. I've always blamed the msm. They want the Goldfish to forget the failures of 20 year and focus on two weeks in Aug. That way they can help launch a new mission some day. I don't know what that means. Must be the brownie.

You're saying Biden is utterly powerless to change anything Trump did.

Only you don't realize it.

Retard.
Biden listened to the generals appointed by Trump. TRAITOR
The generals as incompetent and irrational as Trump. TRAITOR
So I guess you're saying no one ever appointed by Trump can be trusted. TRAITOR.
Surprisingly relevant advice for a TRAITOR. TRAITOR.

Forum List

Back