Suddenly we all remember what a woman is....

People losing their fucking minds because they may lose the right to kill a defenseless baby. How "progressive" is that. Sick fucks.
There are still ways to kill babies, it's called God, war, famine, diseases...Or do it the GOP death by a lack of an education due to a lack of funding.

That would depend on what specifically you’re talking about… What has Jackson said in defense of women's rights?
Well let's see I should think that would be almost automatically deducible.

Judging from her boilerplate postmodernist skepticism..... It is blatantly obvious that she is a completely dedicated Uber progressive.

" I'm not a biologist" .... Was instantly catapulted to the very top of the heap of infamous sayings of all time in a matter of less than 10 seconds.

Jo

Judging from her boilerplate postmodernist skepticism..... It is blatantly obvious that she is a completely dedicated Uber progressive.

" I'm not a biologist" .... Was instantly catapulted to the very top of the heap of infamous sayings of all time in a matter of less than 10 seconds.

Jo
Just imagine that question and answer 40 years ago. The nation would have said both women were auditioning for Saturday Night Live.

Jo
Aside for your partisan generalizations… what has she said lately about defending womens rights to warrant your comment? Post the quote please

Aside for your partisan generalizations… what has she said lately about defending womens rights to warrant your comment? Post the quote please
Of course she's a nut job progressive. Nothing partisan about it. We all know it.

So can we now no longer identify a fetus?
OMFG............don't get them started......It will have 72 genders before it's born if not mudered with abortion first.

Anyways...........RIOT SEASON JUST GOT ANNOUNCED..........Here come the lunatics to burn shit down.

There are still ways to kill babies, it's called God, war, famine, diseases...Or do it the GOP death by a lack of an education due to a lack of funding.
You are one sick troll...........are you amused...............

Go play in traffic.

You stupid sick fucks tell us that a human fetus with a brain and heartbeat is just a lump of cells and can't be considered a life because it isn't viable, blah, blah, blah.... If a human lands on Mars and discovers a one cell amoeba, you stupid shits will be screaming on CNN.."LIFE DISCOVERED ON MARS"

Sounds like you’re lost in the conversation. That’s what happens when you can’t stay on point and resort to insults. You’re wasting time
You sick perverts are destroying a great nation and you accuse me of wasting time. Boo.

You stupid sick fucks tell us that a human fetus with a brain and heartbeat is just a lump of cells and can't be considered a life because it isn't viable, blah, blah, blah.... If a human lands on Mars and discovers a one cell amoeba, you stupid shits will be screaming on CNN.."LIFE DISCOVERED ON MARS"
Were you trying to make a point there?!

Forum List

Back