Suicide Bombers – Why?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Perhaps I'm just dense but I cannot get my mind behind the reasoning of strapping explosives to ones body and then blowing them – and oneself – up.

Perhaps it is that the life that person lives is so horrid that they believe they will have a better life if they kill others – non believers – and themselves. At least that seems to be the programming from leaders of the Muslim society – the “teachers” who play such an important part in their lives.

And then there is this – how can any sane human being talk someone else, especially young people with their lives ahead of them – to kill themselves? In the name of a religious belief. A religion claiming to be one of peace.

I wish someone who supports the cult could explain to me the positive side of doing this. Don't give me platitudes and quotes from your so-called holy book. Give me a real reason why anyone should shorten their lives and that of others who have no idea of what or why they are victims.

Same thing as the Kamikaze's. They're nut jobs with nothing to lose. Give them some jobs and education, something to lose, and we'll cut down on suicide bombings.

Or we could continue propping up dictators, overthrowing governments, fighting proxy wars, and taking resources over there.

Show me a liberal, subjected to sixteen years of indoctrination, who would not slit his/her/its own throat upon receipt of a directive from George Soros by email or even a Tweet.

Same thing as the Kamikaze's. They're nut jobs with nothing to lose. Give them some jobs and education, something to lose, and we'll cut down on suicide bombings.

Or we could continue propping up dictators, overthrowing governments, fighting proxy wars, and taking resources over there.
One of the terrorists, the bomb maker, was a well educated, gainfully employed electrician. That blows a giant hole through your stupid Left wing delusion.

One of the terrorists, the bomb maker, was a well educated, gainfully employed electrician. That blows a giant hole through your stupid Left wing delusion.
Oh the guy who WAS NOT one of the suicide bombers? Huh. Thanks for the info.

It still sinks your argument that prosperity is the antidote to terrorism.

Osama Bin Laden was a privileged man too, hi-speed.

Quit supporting and supplying the terrorist state of Israel with weapons and money to murder muslims.

And close the military bases and withdraw US and EU soldiers from the middle east.

95% of the suicide attacks would cease. ..... :cool:

Prosperity is the antidote to suicide bombing. Can you not read?

Soooo....homicide bombing is so much better?

Quit supporting and supplying the terrorist state of Israel with weapons and money to murder muslims.

And close the military bases and withdraw US and EU soldiers from the middle east.

Bullshit. You camel lovers would find someone else to bomb. You fuckers have been doing this shit centuries before Israel existed.

Bullshit. You camel lovers would find someone else to bomb. You fuckers have been doing this shit centuries before Israel existed.

You don't know this guy. He's nuts. He converted to Islam.

Soooo....homicide bombing is so much better?
In your fit of hatred you seem to have forgotten what thread you're in.

Besides homicide bombing is used by lots of groups. Including governments.

Perhaps I'm just dense but I cannot get my mind behind the reasoning of strapping explosives to ones body and then blowing them – and oneself – up.

Perhaps it is that the life that person lives is so horrid that they believe they will have a better life if they kill others – non believers – and themselves. At least that seems to be the programming from leaders of the Muslim society – the “teachers” who play such an important part in their lives.

And then there is this – how can any sane human being talk someone else, especially young people with their lives ahead of them – to kill themselves? In the name of a religious belief. A religion claiming to be one of peace.

I wish someone who supports the cult could explain to me the positive side of doing this. Don't give me platitudes and quotes from your so-called holy book. Give me a real reason why anyone should shorten their lives and that of others who have no idea of what or why they are victims.

How is it fundamentally different than enlisting in the military as an 11B in a time of war?

Our cultures are incompatible.............They will not assimilate to our ways...........They demand we do instead................

When you mass immigrate them into your society you obviously have no clue what you are doing...........They invited the wolves to dinner and wonder why they are killing.....

Defies logic.

If one looks at the education and lives of the hijackers who flew planes into our World Trade Center and Pentagon, one would find that they were actually highly educated and well off financially. One of the Islamic terrorists in England was a physician. It's NOT about education and job opportunity. It's all about "RELIGION!"
Religion (regardless of which one) is all about "Brainwashing" individuals from infancy into adulthood with a doctrine. Each of the thousand or more religions claim that "theirs" is the one true religion and the others are false and to get to its heaven, one must obey their indoctrination rules. If you here something long enough (infancy into adulthood), you come to believe the crap that is fed you. In fundamental Muslim cases, it's that "if you kill a non-believer (infidel) you will be guaranteed going to paradise and receive 72 virgin females (no word on where the virgins will be manufactured from). A female Muslim will go into eternity enduring the same old crap she had while alive. The very basis of this religion is mysoginist and appeals to the males sexual desires (women, women and more women).
So, it's not the job opportunities or the education, it's THE RELIGION!

How is it fundamentally different than enlisting in the military as an 11B in a time of war?
How is that remotely similar?

Forum List

Back