Sullivan Caves In, Hates On Flynn

Thanks for posting, out in the open, that you think "payback" is an appropriate way to run government.

Oh, you're more than welcome Mr.X...must be a bitch seeing the Rats embrace Farrakhan when he was one of the shooters in the mosque that night, eh?

Just in...Flynns sentencing delayed!!!

Betcha Flynn withdraws his guilty plea.
:rofl:

If he withdraws his guilty plea then he and his son will be charged with all of their other felonies that Mueller dropped for his cooperation.

Trump can pardon Flynn , but State laws were changed to keep thugs off NY streets, and the Southern District can try and convict his traitor ass.

and theres nothing the board Russians can do to change that ... :321:

Wrong again....I think you're the Russian here, Minksy.....Supremes are about to rule that amounts to double-jeopardy....now don't you wish you hadn't slimed Kavanaugh? :21:

Sullivan opened the hearing today by stating that he does not want to sentence a guilty man who may indeed not be guilty.
Delayed now 90 days til March.

WOW! Seems there is still light at the end of the tunnel....Could be the WH also got to Sullivan and reminded them Trump has a bigger dick than Mueller like offering him an appellate court spot down the line....
Ah no, and if Trump contacted Sullivan, Sullivan would have a duty to report it. Canon 3

Code of Conduct for United States Judges

"I have to caution you that the sentence imposed today may not be the same sentence you would get after cooperation ends," Sullivan said. "The court likes to be in a position to say there is nothing else this defendant can to do help the United States of America."

Trump can pardon Flynn , but State laws were changed to keep thugs off NY streets, and the Southern District can try and convict his traitor ass.

and theres nothing the board Russians can do to change that ... :321:

Wrong again....I think you're the Russian here, Minksy.....Supremes are about to rule that amounts to double-jeopardy....now don't you wish you hadn't slimed Kavanaugh? :21:

if the president pardons Flynn double jeopardy is out the window ..

you're a f'n idiot Sergei ..

“There are a number of exceptions under New York law to the general rule, and what he is simply urging is that there be another exception added,” Peter M. Shane, a professor of law at Ohio State, said. “If a presidential pardon kicks in, then the person obviously would not have been tried twice. They would not have had to face a jury more than once.”

Ah no, and if Trump contacted Sullivan, Sullivan would have a duty to report it. Canon 3

"I have to caution you that the sentence imposed today may not be the same sentence you would get after cooperation ends," Sullivan said. "The court likes to be in a position to say there is nothing else this defendant can to do help the United States of America."

Of course Trump didn't pick up the phone and contact him.....he has ways and means of getting messages out.

if the president pardons Flynn double jeopardy is out the window ..

you're a f'n idiot Sergei ..

Your title of being the dumbest bastard here will never be challenged, Igor....a federal pardon has no effect on double jeopardy.....seriously can you breathe and pick your nose at the same time?

Of course Trump didn't pick up the phone and contact him.....he has ways and means of getting messages out.
Of course the President sends messages to federal judges whom he expects to sway. Of course. And of course federal judges do not disclose such messages to attorneys for parties. Of course. I learned this on the internt

which one are you ..

Russian nationalist politician toasts Trump victory

which one are you again ?

https://images.haarets.co.il/image/...ive:none/v1527760988/1.6136168.3981982816.jpg

Last edited:
Again....He read the 302 reports...

They are public, you can read them too

They gave Flynn time after time after time to tell the truth and he lied...

Trump even claimed he fired Flynn because he lied...

I wish you Trump cult members make your mind up

He wasn't in custody was he? Why was he told he wouldn't need a lawyer present? Why was it Strzok instead of any of hundreds of other agents? Why didn't Comey file on him instead of Mueller months later? Your side is the fucking cult...we are ordinary Americans trying to deal with the sewer the FBI has become.
Strozk failed his lie detector test in 2016 and by procedure was supposed to have his security clearance revoked.
Let me try this again because your cognitive dissonance is on the fritz....

There are 302 reports that are public -- read them....

Then I want you to directly quote from those 302's where Flynn told the truth?

You won't, but that only further makes my point...

Then, I want you to tell me what it was that Trump claimed Flynn lied about that justified him firing Flynn?

You won't, but that only further makes my point..

Flynn himself does not deny he lied. He has freely admitted he lied to the FBI.

What really pissed off the judge in this case is that Traitor Flynn was acting as a foreign agent for Turkey while working for the US government.

Flynn is on the hook for those charges in a separate case. That's why the sentencing has been delayed in this case.

Traitor Flynn is just an all around piece of shit.

Forum List

Back