Sullivan Caves In, Hates On Flynn

Flynn himself does not deny he lied. He has freely admitted he lied to the FBI.

What really pissed off the judge in this case is that Traitor Flynn was acting as a foreign agent for Turkey while working for the US government.

Flynn is on the hook for those charges in a separate case. That's why the sentencing has been delayed in this case.

Traitor Flynn is just an all around piece of shit.

Yeah, I think the Judge may be suggesting to Flynn that he consider whether he has anything more he can give. Flynn seems to think he's getting out with his original home and army pension intact, but as you say, maybe not. As the Judge intimated, treason is a word that may be applicable for a guy who gets paid by Turkey while still working for the US govt. If the DOJ just wants to let him off where he'd have been at army retirement, before he went to work for Trump and Turkey, that might be fair. But only if he's given up every crump of information he has.

Catchy little rhyme eh? So, Mueller intimidates a district court judge who just yesterday was FURIOUS at him for the original 302 interview notes being withheld. So Mueller releases them last night instead of last Monday when the judge demanded they be produced. Yet this morning, Sullivan is screaming at Flynn and asking the Mueller goons if Flynn could be charged with TREASON! So Judge Sullivan, what happened between last night and this morning and what does Mueller have on YOU? :eusa_eh:

6a00d83451d94869e2010536c82979970b-pi
He read the 302 reports and his little bubble of denial was burst.

[
Let me try this again because your cognitive dissonance is on the fritz....

There are 302 reports that are public -- read them....

Then I want you to directly quote from those 302's where Flynn told the truth?

You won't, but that only further makes my point...

Then, I want you to tell me what it was that Trump claimed Flynn lied about that justified him firing Flynn?

You won't, but that only further makes my point..

Hey Biff....how about you kiss my ass and stop double-spacing your crap in my threads.

The whole deal is a fraud, The federal government is a fucking joke

Sullivan opened the hearing today by stating that he does not want to sentence a guilty man who may indeed not be guilty.
Delayed now 90 days til March.

WOW! Seems there is still light at the end of the tunnel....Could be the WH also got to Sullivan and reminded them Trump has a bigger dick than Mueller like offering him an appellate court spot down the line....
You are a corrupt bastard aren't you. First you wanna use the justice department for "payback" and now you are suggesting tRump should bribe a judge.

That may be how they do shit in your country tovarisch but not here in the USA.

Catchy little rhyme eh? So, Mueller intimidates a district court judge who just yesterday was FURIOUS at him for the original 302 interview notes being withheld. So Mueller releases them last night instead of last Monday when the judge demanded they be produced. Yet this morning, Sullivan is screaming at Flynn and asking the Mueller goons if Flynn could be charged with TREASON! So Judge Sullivan, what happened between last night and this morning and what does Mueller have on YOU? :eusa_eh:

And by 'intimidates', you mean shows the judge the evidence he asked for.

I love your silly little conspiracies! They'd be a tad more interesting if you included dragons, unicorns or killer robots though. At the very least, a vampire that sparkles.

Sullivan opened the hearing today by stating that he does not want to sentence a guilty man who may indeed not be guilty.
Delayed now 90 days til March.

WOW! Seems there is still light at the end of the tunnel....Could be the WH also got to Sullivan and reminded them Trump has a bigger dick than Mueller like offering him an appellate court spot down the line....
You are a corrupt bastard aren't you. First you wanna use the justice department for "payback" and now you are suggesting tRump should bribe a judge.

You got him figured out quickly, too.
"...tovarisch"....Good one.

"One of America's great national pastimes is bribing a judge, holding a grudge"
-Roger McGuinn Byrds-

The judge asked about Treason— Flynn is going to swing.

You betcha Creeptits....I'm a firm believer in giving a captured enemy a cool drink of water and a candy bar.....and then I throw his ass out of the Helo....they always looked so surprised. Of course they're blindfolded and don't know the Helo is only 5' off the pad but you find your fun where you can eh? :badgrin:

[
Let me try this again because your cognitive dissonance is on the fritz....

There are 302 reports that are public -- read them....

Then I want you to directly quote from those 302's where Flynn told the truth?

You won't, but that only further makes my point...

Then, I want you to tell me what it was that Trump claimed Flynn lied about that justified him firing Flynn?

You won't, but that only further makes my point..

Hey Biff....how about you kiss my ass and stop double-spacing your crap in my threads.
I'll type the way I fucking want to type

How about you stop having hissy fits like a little bitch

You betcha Creeptits....I'm a firm believer in giving a captured enemy a cool drink of water and a candy bar.....and then I throw his ass out of the Helo....they always looked so surprised. Of course they're blindfolded and don't know the Helo is only 5' off the pad but you find your fun where you can eh? :badgrin:

What we're getting folks, is a front row seat in how conservatives justify their corruption.

Step 1: Imagine some crime committed by Democrats. Any made up story will do. You don't need evidence, charges, convictions, anything. Just the accusation.

Step 2: Lament about how the law isn't doing anything about your imagination.

Step 3: Insist that its now perfectly legitimate for conservatives to *actually* commit this crime, as you've imagined democrats did.

There's a really fun variant of this circle jerk of corruption where you just jump to Step 3, and insist that its perfectly legitimate for a conservative to actually do something ridiculous because they imagine a democrat 'woulda'. Like the Merritt Garland nomination, for example.

I'll type the way I fucking want to type

How about you stop having hissy fits like a little bitch

I get it that you either senile or brain damaged from falling out of your ivory tower. But you continue wasting space in my threads, and I'll get you banned for page-pushing....got it, asshole?

The answer is right there in your post.

Mueller released those papers. The judge read them and realized what flynn and others have been doing.

It's very obvious I'm surprised you can't see it.

Mueller released those papers. The judge read them and realized what flynn and others have been doing.

He got the 302 Mueller had hidden from him the night before the sentencing, not a week before like he demanded. The 302 obviously said nothing about the ambush Strzok and the mystery agent put on Flynn. Something changed in the judge's attitude in a matter of hours...maybe the gravity of the situation, a threat from Mueller, or maybe he just didn't like the suit Flynn wore to court. He feigned he was upset about Flynn lobbying for Turkey, but he's not charged for that...only perjury which is so arbitrary it's laughable....Ask Martha Stewart what was gained by throwing her into a prison for a year....she was made an example of, same as Flynn is, only with the caveat that Mueller thought Flynn would deliver him Trump but that will never happen.

He got the 302 Mueller had hidden from him the night before the sentencing, not a week before like he demanded. The 302 obviously said nothing about the ambush Strzok and the mystery agent put on Flynn. Something changed in the judge's attitude in a matter of hours...maybe the gravity of the situation, a threat from Mueller, or maybe he just didn't like the suit Flynn wore to court. He feigned he was upset about Flynn lobbying for Turkey, but he's not charged for that...only perjury which is so arbitrary it's laughable....Ask Martha Stewart what was gained by throwing her into a prison for a year....she was made an example of, same as Flynn is, only with the caveat that Mueller thought Flynn would deliver him Trump but that will never happen.

And by 'obviously', you mean you imagine.

See, rube.....the silly pseudo-legal nonsense conservatives tell each other has nothing to do with actual courts of law. Its why your ilk's record on predicting *actual* legal outcomes is so laughably pathetic. And true to form, rather than admit that you didn't have a clue what you were talking about......you invent all new pseudo-legal nonsense.

Good luck with that.

It is obvious the reports the judge read weren't redacted? Right?

You guys realize that, right?

I can never tell if right wingers understand what is going on. Their tiny minds are scattered and skitter so. It seems that for some, eventually some of the truth filters down and they become less vocal. But only a few.

Ya gotta love what remains of the Republican Party huh folks

So you're saying that it's impossible for a judge to read 302 documents in a short time so it's all a mass conspiracy.

A judge who has been reading documents like those for decades isn't able to read 302 documents over night. I can read a book with twice that amount of pages over night.

Yes a judge can do that. Just because you can't doesn't mean other people can't. Especially people whose job it is to read documents and have been doing it for years.

Even if by some bizarre miracle he got through law school and all those years on the bench without being able to read 302 documents over night doesn't mean he can't read part of it and as much of it as he can. Which I highly doubt he got through law school and all those years as a judge without gaining the skills to read documents quickly.

I couldn't get past your ridiculous first sentence so I stopped reading your post since I can see you're either very ignorant and expect everyone else to be like you or you're just a liar.

Try another lie. This time try to make it believable.

Forum List

Back