Summary of Evidence Released - What It Says

So, according to the memo, the proper officials at the FBI and the DOJ signed off on the warrant application, and a judge reviewed and approved it.

We already knew that, but that’s all you need to know. Everything else is partisan cherry picking of the facts.

Fuck Nunes, fuck Ryan and especially fuck Trump. They all went against the law enforcement and intelligence communities. I hope Trump gets buried by this.
A warrant based on fake information
Which you didn't include in your post
So who is cherry picking now?
That’s one source of information. Where’s the rest of the evidence presented to the judge who signed the warrant? Why wouldn’t Nunes include it all? :eusa_think:
he doesn't have it. duh!!! now it's time to get the application. Agreed?

It was stated that an independent fbi unit stated it was only minimally corroborated within the reporting that was out. Which makes me think even that is probably pushing it.
But, if you’ll recall, part of the dossier said the Kremlin had a file on Hillary, which I would not doubt is probably true, with her years in public service, along with her husband.
I found it extremely disappointing, after all the hype I expected something. Anything. But not nothing.
Well I agree, it is just normal behavior for the Dirty Demos.

But I'm glad they got busted
What did they get busted for? Opposition research like Don Jr. was looking for in a meeting with Russians?

Using a fake dossier to obtain a FISA warrant for starters.
Was the dossier fake or just unverified? I understand parts of it were in fact verified but not all of it.

Last edited:
Don't think he'll fire Bob. This cherrypicked POS appears to be aimed at Rosenstein. Trump hopes to get the base frothing at the mouth enough to fire Rod. Then he replaces him with a sycophant who will slow walk the investigation. The new guy could cut funding and establish new parameters for Mueller.

Massive backfire

Even IF Mueller is fired, the investigation will not stop.......and could be picked up by a state's AG office (like NY's) who would then rehire Mueller.

Why would Mueller be fired? This has nothing to do with him or the investigation.

the POTUS attacking his own intelligence agencies serves no purpose whatsoever except to divert attention away from his sorry traitor ass..

the end

Show us anywhere in that memo that states the warrant was obtained illegally, liar.

You can't be that ignorant. We're talking about two major crimes: One, senior officials in the FBI and DOJ allowed a Dem-funded hit piece--the Steele dossier--to be used as the main justification for wiretapping a member of Trump's campaign staff. Two, the FBI and the DOJ never informed the FISA judge that they were using an oppo-research dossier that was paid for by the Democrats; they led the judge to believe that the dossier was their own product, so the judge naturally assumed the information had been vetted.
Great, let’s see your evidence the FBI knew Steele was “Dem-funded” at that time. You’re making that up and the memo doesn’t say that.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Rosenstein will make a deal to protect his standing with the Bar.

He'll first end the Mueller charade and then resign from the DOJ
in exchange for no criminal charges.

Trump just needs to keep jabbing and get himself a good constitutional
lawyer and SCTOUS will issue a stay on the Mueller probe until they can see
if, in fact, damaging info that would have denied FISA warrants, if FISA had
known about them from being withheld from the court.

This is serious shit.

I don't think the Mueller investigation should be halted, hell they gotta be damn near done by now. I do think Rosenstein needs to have his chance to explain his part in all this, and at this point I also think he and several others ought to get fired. None of this reassignment bullshit, fire their asses with no accrued benefits. And send 'em to jail if the evidence supports a conviction of a crime.

House Intelligence memo released: What it says

* The Steele dossier formed an essential part of the intial and all three renewal FISA applications against Carter Page.

* Andrew McCabe confirmed that no FISA warrant would have been sought from the FISA Court without the Steele dossier information.

* The political origins of the Steele dossier were known to senior DOJ and FBI officials, but excluded from the FISA applications.

* DOJ official Bruce Ohr met with Steele beginning in the summer of 2016 and relayed to DOJ information about Steele's bias. Steele told Ohr that he, Steele, was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected president and was passionate about him not becoming president.
Too bad the memo is so clear. That allows Pelagosi and Schitt to understand it....so they can lie about it.

This is serious shit.

You are some seriously deluded people

The actual description is..."intellectual."

This is serious shit.

You are some seriously deluded people
well after the demo document is released, the next set of documents will be the actual documents and then the FISA application. There will be no other way around this. You fail to see the need for this memo. It sets the entire investigation rolling into the coup!!!! No train goes fifty miles an hour from a dead stop. one must must get the wheels rolling. here we go!!! The demo document will lend a hand in moving the train even faster so we get all documents. Life is great unless you are an FBI or DOJ obummerite.

I doubt the demo's know their document will be even more detrimental to them.

It didn't say a hell of lot more than has already been leaked to the news in the past year.

THIS DESERVES A RE-PEAT:

JGalt, posted: 19202686:

"THIS will be Obama's legacy. The interesting thing is that for the last year. FOX news, Sean Hannity, Michael Savage, Tucker Carlson, Judicial Watch, and Rush Limbaugh have been laying out everything that this memo verifies.

Meanwhile, the crackpipe sock-puppet leftist media and the Democrats have been doing everything within their power to keep the American people from knowing the truth.

This makes Watergate look like someone stealing a newspaper from the rack.

- FBI/DOJ knew dossier was produced by Clinton Campaign/DNC the entire time
- They leave that detail out while applying for the FISA warrant
- FBI/DOJ used MEDIA REPORTING to lend credibility to dossier
- Information is subsequently used to renew surveillance 3 times
- McCabe confirms no warrant would have ever been approved without use of dossier
-The opposition research group that created the dossier coached the media on what to report

In other words, the Democrats attempted to cheat an election with the help of the Russians, the FBI, the DOJ and fake news media. It was basically a coup against the American people."

:clap:
In other words, the Democrats attempted to cheat an election with the help of the Russians, the FBI, the DOJ and fake news media. It was basically a coup against the American people."

How is a classified FISA warrant cheating an election, dope?

Don't think he'll fire Bob. This cherrypicked POS appears to be aimed at Rosenstein. Trump hopes to get the base frothing at the mouth enough to fire Rod. Then he replaces him with a sycophant who will slow walk the investigation. The new guy could cut funding and establish new parameters for Mueller.

Massive backfire

Even IF Mueller is fired, the investigation will not stop.......and could be picked up by a state's AG office (like NY's) who would then rehire Mueller.

It's over....
You'll have to find yet another bullshit lie to get Trump.

What does this have to do with the investigation?

here is what we knew before the memo release about Carter Page

Analysis | What we know about the warrant to surveil Carter Page

So what do we know about the Page warrant?

We know that it was issued on Oct. 19, 2016, according to reporting this week from The Post.

NOTE!!!
THAT IS AFTER Page left the Trump Campaign

We do know one element contained in it. The Post first reported on the warrant (known as a FISA warrant, short for Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act) in April. That report included this bit of information:

Three years before Page became an adviser to the Trump campaign, he came to the attention of FBI counterintelligence agents, who learned that Russian spy suspects had sought to use Page as a source for information.

In that case, one of the Russian suspects, Victor Podobnyy — who was posing as a diplomat and was later charged by federal prosecutors with acting as an unregistered agent of a foreign government — was captured on tape in 2013 discussing an effort to get information and documents from Page. … In one secretly recorded conversation, detailed in the complaint, Podobnyy said Page “wrote that he is sorry, he went to Moscow and forgot to check his inbox, but he wants to meet when he gets back. I think he is an idiot and forgot who I am. Plus he writes to me in Russian [to] practice the language. He flies to Moscow more often than I do. He got hooked on Gazprom thinking that if they have a project, he could rise up. Maybe he can. I don’t know, but it’s obvious that he wants to earn lots of money.’’

The FBI interviewed Page in June 2013, and he admitted to providing documents to Podobnyy,
though only “basic immaterial information and publicly available research documents.”

We know of other interactions between Page and Russian actors as well.

Page lived in Moscow from 2004 to 2007 while working for Merrill Lynch. In early July 2016, Page traveled back to the city to give a lecture, having been invited shortly after being named to the Trump team in March. Page informed campaign officials of his plans to travel the week before, though he at first denied having done so.

This trip became the subject of several of the reports in Steele’s dossier. Report No. 94, dated July 19, claims that Page met with the president of Russian energy firm Rosneft and a Kremlin official named Igor Diveykin. Report No. 134, dated Oct. 18, suggests that in his meeting with Rosneft President Igor Sechin, Page discussed getting a stake in the company in exchange for sanctions on Russia being lifted. Page denied those meetings after they became public in a Yahoo News report in September 2016 — a report which triggered his taking leave from the campaign.

In other words, the warrant application was submitted after Page had publicly broken with Trump, undercutting the idea that the campaign was being targeted.

Testifying before the House Intelligence Committee last year, Page admitted to a brief interaction with Russian Deputy Prime Minister Arkady Dvorkovich during that July trip. In a memo sent to the campaign after his return, though, Page wrote that in a “private meeting,” the official had “expressed strong support for Mr. Trump and a desire to work together toward devising better solutions in response to a vast range of current international problems.”

He traveled to Moscow again in December 2016 and again encountered Dvorkovich. But that trip would have come after the period under consideration.

It’s not clear whether Steele’s memo on the first trip was turned over to the FBI right away. The first report that Steele produced was on June 20, and it — suggesting possible attempts to blackmail Trump by the Russian government — prompted Steele to raise with Fusion GPS’s Simpson the prospect of informing the FBI about what he’d learned. In his testimony to the Senate, Simpson said that a July 26 report was produced after Steele had already met with the FBI, so it’s not clear whether the July 19 memo was produced before or after that meeting.

Simpson does at one point say that after Steele talked to the FBI, “external developments occurred” over the summer, including that “Carter Page shows up in Moscow and gives a speech.”

“I vaguely recall that these external events prompted us to say, ‘I wonder what the FBI did, whoops, haven’t heard from them,’ ” he said. This suggests that the FBI hadn’t been informed about Steele’s Page report before that point, though it’s not clear.

Yahoo News’s September report about Page meeting with the Rosneft official and Diveykin cites only “U.S. intelligence officials” as a source, so it’s unclear whether the meetings derived from Steele’s research or if intelligence officials heard the same rumors. Steele met with an FBI contact again in Rome in mid-to-late September, at which point he may have provided his reports on Page.

Fusion GPS’s research into Page led Simpson to believe that, as Podobnyy said, Page might be the type to be leveraged by the Kremlin, given his relative youth and interest in making money.

“When we talk about things in the dossier that are confirmed, this is one of the things that I think really stands out as notable, which is that Chris [Steele] identified Carter Page as someone who had seemed to be in the middle of the campaign, between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin,” Simpson said in his testimony, “and he later turned out to be an espionage suspect who was, in fact, someone that the FBI had been investigating for years.”

We don’t know what the memo claims. But the evidence at hand suggests that arguments that the FBI’s warrant application — which was found to be robust enough to be renewed by Trump appointee Rod J. Rosenstein in the spring — was based solely or primarily on politically motivated research from Steele aren’t backed up by what’s already publicly known.

Glenn Kessler contributed to this report.

Last edited:
Show us anywhere in that memo that states the warrant was obtained illegally, liar.

You can't be that ignorant. We're talking about two major crimes: One, senior officials in the FBI and DOJ allowed a Dem-funded hit piece--the Steele dossier--to be used as the main justification for wiretapping a member of Trump's campaign staff. Two, the FBI and the DOJ never informed the FISA judge that they were using an oppo-research dossier that was paid for by the Democrats; they led the judge to believe that the dossier was their own product, so the judge naturally assumed the information had been vetted.
That's just incorrect. Page was ALREADY under a warrant before any dossier. Warrants have to be renewed every 90 days, and all the gummit has to show is useful intelligence is being gathered. There's only a scandal if no useful intelligence was gained in the 90 days since the tap was last authorized. Nunes doesn't want to address that.

Trump is playing a short game to avoid addressing what Mueller may report. That's dangerous because it my increase the chances Mueller will simply indict him, if Mueller thinks a jury would find obstruction, and this move by TrumpNunes would be evidence.

So any investigation with the wiretaps and any further information gathered as a result is not admissible in court. Way to investigate FBI and stop wasting taxpayer dollars with further inquiries on the matter.

No discredited facts in the Steele Dossier. They are trying to kill the messenger.

upload_2018-2-2_12-42-26-jpeg.174607

No, no, no, no, no, no...it's not twue! I don't care what the EVIDENCE shows. It's not twue!
You're not seeing it. The FISA warrant was based on a dossier paid to a former British spy, and money from the Democratic Party.
So? Steele was also employed by the FBI at the time and had always been a credible source. This is a big ol' nothingburger.

Not if surveillance of Americans was based on this fake dossier , and the fact that the origins of the dossier were kept from the FISA court.

Was that information required?

Neat. Nobody on the committee is accused of breaking the law so your point doesn't mean shit.

Known illegally acquiring of FISA warrants to illegally spy on the opposing political Presidential candidate and his team during a Presidential election ('Watergate on Mega-steroids)...

Conspiring with a known, desperate biased foreign spy to attempt to undermine / overthrow the President / Interfere in a US election...

Conspiracy - Obama administration, DOJ, FBI...

Sedition...

Treason...

View attachment 174596

Bwuhahaha.......
so instead of evidence that the foreign guy Putin, we get evidence of the foreign guy Steele interfered in our election. And the dems were in on it. LOL. too fking funny. traitors.

so instead of evidence that the foreign guy Putin, we get evidence of the foreign guy Steele interfered in our election. And the dems were in on it. LOL. too fking funny. traitors.

How so, dope? This wasn't public during the election.
well it wasn't public until today. What we now know is that this all happened in September 2016, Dude, that's before the election right? So interference from a foreign operative is now public for all to see. and it ain't putin. I'm still waiting on you to show that evidence. so right now it's steele one putin nothing.

Well the investigation will continue. And now republicans won't be able to whine that this info that came out will end the investigation, because, of course, it won't have.
This drives a huge stake in the heart of any continuing investigation of Trump, especially since going into year 2 the Democrats still can't even produce evidence that a crime was ever committed warranting an investigation...

...and since this Summary of EVIDENCE proves that to get an excuse to start up an investigation the DOJ and FBI had to conspire / collude with a foreign spy who was, as the FBI assessed, desperate to prevent Trump from winning the Presidency...as they (Obama, Hillary, FBI, DOJ...) were.

This is the biggest 'boomerang' to date, coming back to hit the conspirators right in the throat! Every one of them involved should be PERP-WALKED immediately...

Year 2? Mueller wasn't appointed until last May I believe.

Forum List

Back