Summary of Evidence Released - What It Says

BUH-BAM!

In 2016 Ohr meets with Steele, determines he is extremely biased and 'desperate for Trump not to become President'.
- Ohr tells the leadership of the FBI this information. Both the leadership of the FBI and DOJ knew this to be the case!

The FBI and DOJ then seek FISA warrants to SPY ON THE POLITICAL OPPOSITION PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE AND HIS TEAM DURING A PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION using the KNOWN unverified dossier provided by a KNOWN biased foreign spy ... 'desperate' to prevent Trump from becoming President ... as their basis to obtain FISA Warrants to do so.

McCabe even confirms THE FBI AND DOJ WOULD NOT HAVE SOUGHT THE FISA WARRANTS WITHOUT THE DOSSIER!

So if I hate my neighbor and know he grows pot illegally in his basement and I turn him in. The charges won't stick because I didn't like him?

No, charges won't stick because you lied that he's growing pot.

Reason you lied is because you don't like him.
No, charges won't stick because you lied that he's growing pot.

Reason you lied is because you don't like him.

That's not what I said, dope.
Obviously there would be no charges if I lied.

Damn you're dumb.

This is what I said.
So if I hate my neighbor and know he grows pot illegally in his basement and I turn him in. The charges won't stick because I didn't like him?

I know what you said. Read my post again, this time carefully. Pay attention dummy.

Let me draw a picture for you. If your neighbor is growing pot in his basement and you turn him in, it doesn't matter if you hate him or not, he's gonna get charged. However, if you turn call police on him and it turns out he's not growing pot, he wont be charged, but you will, hopefully with hate crime attached to it, because you lied and filed false report. Again, pay attention dummy.
Your analogy is not even necessarily true. If you had good reason to believe your neighbor was growing weed and filed a complaint in good faith, you’re not being charged, even though you turn out to be wrong.

If you hate your neighbor there is no complaint filled in good faith.

Essentially this is a partisan document. It is a summary of Nunes interpretation of secret information. However we all know that Nunes is a partisan hack and the people around this are partisan hacks. The trouble is that we cannot see all of the information that this relies on. The information used in the memo was declassified however the underlying information was not declassified. It is impossible to see the context.

Also another column points out that the memo gets publicly available information wrong.
Memo-Excerpt-Small.jpg

This was part of Comey's testimony.

COMEY: The president called me I believe shortly before he was inaugurated as a follow-up to our conversation, private conversation on January the 6th. He just wanted to reiterate his rejection of that allegation and talk about—- he’d thought about it more. And why he thought it wasn’t true. The verified — unverified and salacious parts.

Comey testified there were 3 parts to the dossier. Information that the FBI had verified, information the FBI had been unable to verify and salacious information. testimony shows that.The founder of Fusion GPS said that he had thought that the FBI had the same information already. Comey's testimony confirms this. Also the FISA warrant is secret. If it were based on verified information then the whole argument falls apart.

Worth noting that Kelly thinks this is "meh" and overhyped. Even Paul Ryan has lowered expectations for this.
it was written by a partisan team. why wouldn't it be partisan? LOL. dude are you truly that stupid? oh yeah I forgot.

You are a looney toon. You are the one who has gone off the deep end. Nunes even lies about publicly available information. It is okay to release partisan falsehoods and smear the FBI for partisan gain. You are just as disgusting as Trump is.
so - it *IS* ok to release partisan falsehoods and smear the president because you don't like him.

hypocrites.

You are the hypocrite. Trump's campaign was willing to accept help from the Russians. Russian twitter bots put out pro-Trump messages in the waning days of the campaign. Trump's campaign manager was receiving Russian money. Russia hacked the DNC servers. Trump interfered with a federal investigation of Flynn. Trump obstructed the investigation by firing Comey. That is true.

You can't be serious...with what Clinton did to Bernie with the help of the DNC?
She is your huckleberry my friend not Trump...when will you wake up? :1peleas:

Bernie lost because he got fewer votes than Clinton. Tell me the math that gets Sanders a majority of the delegates when he got around 44% of the vote. The DNC supported Clinton over Obama in 2008 but he won because he got a majority of the votes.

Trump and Clinton are 2 peas in the pod. They are both dishonest. Trump is worse because he is getting help from Russia.

LOLOLOLOL

Look who’s flipped his script ^^^

You kept saying how Flynn hasn’t been convicted... he’s not appeared before a judge... he hasn’t had his day on court... he was setup..,, he was coerced... he’s gonna withdraw his plea... and that he’s gonna walk all because of the Nunes Memo.

I was actually the one to point out to you, the only way Flynn walks is with a pardon.

You now admit I was right and you were wrong by taking up my argument
No we all know Mueller is working for the swamp...we've known it from the start...he will ruin lives to try and get to Trump...I guess you are Okay with it...are you sure you are a liberal? you sound more like a Nazi...sounds like you like Big Government spying on American citizens...that's kind of Nazi like if you ask me...

LOLOLOLOL

Look who’s flipped his script ^^^

You kept saying how Flynn hasn’t been convicted... he’s not appeared before a judge... he hasn’t had his day on court... he was setup..,, he was coerced... he’s gonna withdraw his plea... and that he’s gonna walk all because of the Nunes Memo.

I was actually the one to point out to you, the only way Flynn walks is with a pardon.

You now admit I was right and you were wrong by taking up my argument
No we all know Mueller is working for the swamp...we've known it from the start...he will ruin lives to try and get to Trump...I guess you are Okay with it...are you sure you are a liberal? you sound more like a Nazi...sounds like you like Big Government spying on American citizens...that's kind of Nazi like if you ask me...
"He will ruin lives." So every investigator out there uncovering crimes should stop because they're "ruining lives?" :lmao:

Man that Larry Nasser guy is evil as fuck.... BUT HIS INVESTIGATORS ARE NAZI'S BECAUSE THEY RUINED LIVES!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Memo doesn't have to say it's illegal.

Lying to court, or presenting false information to the court in order to obtain the warrant is illegal.

Do you need any further explanation, or you got it?

What false information?

The dossier. It's made up and unverified information.

Also, omitting the information from court to obtain a warrant is illegal. Is that clear, or you need clarification?
Wrong. Some of it has been verified.

Like what, that Trump was is Russia and that he was looking to expand business over there?

And because that is truth, everything else must be truth?
No one knows which I parts have been verified because Nunes wouldn’t put that in his memo.

But parts were.

When you said some of it was verified, I thought you know exactly what parts.

What could be verified are only things that everyone knew already, Trump was in Russia and looking for real estate deals. You lefties are trying to push narrative that "if true that Trump was in Russia" and "if true that he was looking for real estate deals", everything else in the dossier must be truth.

When was the last time you were buying groceries?

it was written by a partisan team. why wouldn't it be partisan? LOL. dude are you truly that stupid? oh yeah I forgot.

You are a looney toon. You are the one who has gone off the deep end. Nunes even lies about publicly available information. It is okay to release partisan falsehoods and smear the FBI for partisan gain. You are just as disgusting as Trump is.
so - it *IS* ok to release partisan falsehoods and smear the president because you don't like him.

hypocrites.

You are the hypocrite. Trump's campaign was willing to accept help from the Russians. Russian twitter bots put out pro-Trump messages in the waning days of the campaign. Trump's campaign manager was receiving Russian money. Russia hacked the DNC servers. Trump interfered with a federal investigation of Flynn. Trump obstructed the investigation by firing Comey. That is true.

You can't be serious...with what Clinton did to Bernie with the help of the DNC?
She is your huckleberry my friend not Trump...when will you wake up? :1peleas:

Bernie lost because he got fewer votes than Clinton. Tell me the math that gets Sanders a majority of the delegates when he got around 44% of the vote. The DNC supported Clinton over Obama in 2008 but he won because he got a majority of the votes.

Trump and Clinton are 2 peas in the pod. They are both dishonest. Trump is worse because he is getting help from Russia.

Wow. You are clueless. The DNC was in the tank for Clinton. They admitted so and fired the twat who was head of the DNC when it came out. And the DNC rugged the primaries by having all of the states that Clinton was going big to win go first. Bernie was so far behind at the start people discounted him until he began to close the gap. But it was too late. Remember Donna Brazile She admitted to tipping Hillary off about the debate questions. You are crazy if you think the DNC didn’t push Hillary over the finish wire. And obama brat Hillary because the dnc didn’t really care which one of them won. Either way they were getting their man. No pun intended. Well, maybe a little. Lmao.

Don't worry, I'll be here for you to vent your frustrations next week after the memo ends up having zero effect on the criminal Russia investigation
Thanks Old School but It's all ready having an affect...on the public have you seen Trump's new poll numbers?

yep, it's called three FISA Warrants.
Actually now I am hearing it was 4 and each time they knew there was nothing there, and that they based their warrant application on Russian Propaganda paid for by The Democrat Party, Barak Obama, and Hillary Clinton.
one was Rossenstein.
Yates, Boerte, Comey and Rosentine and McCabe.....all were part of the FISA Applications.
All of them should be prosecuted.

I want to hear what THE FISA Judge has to say.
Where's the part where Trump was wiretapped? None of you have answered the question. It is a very simple question.
The question if Trump or his team were under surveillance is not even in question anymore. :p

Liar.

Page wasn't even part of the team at that time, dope.

Don't worry, I'll be here for you to vent your frustrations next week after the memo ends up having zero effect on the criminal Russia investigation
Thanks Old School but It's all ready having an affect...on the public have you seen Trump's new poll numbers?
Yeah still struggling to stay above 40. Looks like the average has him approaching 42! Is that a record for him?

Show us anywhere in that memo that states the warrant was obtained illegally, liar.

You can't be that ignorant. We're talking about two major crimes: One, senior officials in the FBI and DOJ allowed a Dem-funded hit piece--the Steele dossier--to be used as the main justification for wiretapping a member of Trump's campaign staff. Two, the FBI and the DOJ never informed the FISA judge that they were using an oppo-research dossier that was paid for by the Democrats; they led the judge to believe that the dossier was their own product, so the judge naturally assumed the information had been vetted.

You need to show where either of your allegations are a crime. Do you even know if such a disclosure was even necessary?
oh the circular investigation that included Ohr and his wife. It's gonna be fun.

Crime?

Forum List

Back