Summary of Evidence Released - What It Says

Because getting such warrants on fraudulent info is a no no.
Regrettably, you have no proof the evidence offered from the dossier was fraudulent.

I don't have to. It is up to the accuser to prove their point. The salacious and unsupported (not my words, BTW) dossier is problematic.
LOL

The accusation is that the FBI relied on fake evidence to obtain a warrant. Glad you admit the accusers of such have to prove it.

They can’t.

They don't have to. The fact that information about the steaming pile was withheld when it was presented in court is a problem. Tell you what. Since you know what all is in the pile that is factual, list it for us.
The claim that it was a steaming pile remains unproven.

Really? You're going to stand behind the hookers pissing on the bed crap as a true story? Laughable.

The FBI used the Dossier to verify an article written about the Dossier, using the same Dossier as the article source?
Am I getting that right?

Is it right that the FBI used one source but said they had multiple sources, except they lied just to get a warrant to spy on an American Citizen to harm an elected president? And that the source is biased, unconfirmed and wrong?

Lol, if true, people better be going to jail.

I'm sure it won't be the big players like Comey or Lynch but someone definitely needs to go to jail.

LOL

He’s one of them rightards who refuses to let pesky facts derail his delusions
And yet my side keeps kicking your sides butt....it's happening now with the draining of the swamp...one day soon the Mueller witch hunt will be over and Trump will still be president...were you proud of the Pelosi clan at the SOTU speech? how does it feel to know an old hag is running the show in your beloved shrinking party?

Cries the poster who now agrees with me that the only way Flynn walks is with a presidential pardon
And I can't wait to hear your cries of outrage too...nothing is going your way and Trump is still president...

Nah, Ken Starr spent 6 years investigating Whitewater; Mueller’s just entering his 9th month
Clinton fought Starr at every turn and it dragged the investigation out much more than needed...Trump and his lawyers are cooperating fully... I can see it ending before November...the heat will be on Mueller to play his hand...

Regrettably, you have no proof the evidence offered from the dossier was fraudulent.

I don't have to. It is up to the accuser to prove their point. The salacious and unsupported (not my words, BTW) dossier is problematic.
LOL

The accusation is that the FBI relied on fake evidence to obtain a warrant. Glad you admit the accusers of such have to prove it.

They can’t.

They don't have to. The fact that information about the steaming pile was withheld when it was presented in court is a problem. Tell you what. Since you know what all is in the pile that is factual, list it for us.

Really? You're going to stand behind the hookers pissing on the bed crap as a true story? Laughable.
I did no such thing. What a pity you have to lie to prop your position up.

The FBI used the Dossier to verify an article written about the Dossier, using the same Dossier as the article source?
Am I getting that right?

Is it right that the FBI used one source but said they had multiple sources, except they lied just to get a warrant to spy on an American Citizen to harm an elected president? And that the source is biased, unconfirmed and wrong?

Lol, if true, people better be going to jail.

I'm sure it won't be the big players like Comey or Lynch but someone definitely needs to go to jail.
Even Nunes’ memo indicates they had multiple sources.

LOL

He’s one of them rightards who refuses to let pesky facts derail his delusions
And yet my side keeps kicking your sides butt....it's happening now with the draining of the swamp...one day soon the Mueller witch hunt will be over and Trump will still be president...were you proud of the Pelosi clan at the SOTU speech? how does it feel to know an old hag is running the show in your beloved shrinking party?
LOL

And by kicking my sides’ butt, you mean inventing a memo which turns out to be a nothing burger? Meanwhile, the Mueller investigation rolls on.

And by kicking my sides’ butt, you mean inventing a memo which turns out to be a nothing burger? Meanwhile, the Mueller investigation rolls on
LOL you don't even know whats coming....your head will explode....just like election night...

And by kicking my sides’ butt, you mean inventing a memo which turns out to be a nothing burger? Meanwhile, the Mueller investigation rolls on
LOL you don't even know whats coming....your head will explode....just like election night...
Just like Moore is gonna win his election, right? Or like Flynn didn’t already have his day in court, right? Or like how Flynn had not entered a guilty plea before a judge, right?

Hey, check this latest revelation...

Turns out that Nunes never even read the FISA documents that made up the basis of his memo. He has no idea what all the evidence was that was presented to the court to get the warrant on Page.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

LOL

They can’t.

I did no such thing. What a pity you have to lie to prop your position up.

It's a steaming pile is the point. Now, what parts if it are true and what parts are steaming and stinking?

Or you really don't know what's in it but really want bad things to be true?

LOL

They can’t.

Why would that information from the dossier be used in a warrant for Carter Page, dope?

Obviously, only the info pertaining to Page was used.

Just like Moore is gonna win his election, right? Or like Flynn didn’t already have his day in court, right? Or like how Flynn had not entered a guilty plea before a judge, right?

Turns out that Nunes never even read the FISA documents that made up the basis of his memo. He has no idea what all the evidence was that was presented to the court to get the warrant on Page.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

The guy who Nunes sent to read the entire FISA affidavit said this about it.

Gowdy: Nunes memo does not discredit Mueller probe in any way

LOL

They can’t.

Why would that information from the dossier be used in a warrant for Carter Page, dope?

Obviously, only the info pertaining to Page was used.

And what information was that?

Nunes sent Gowdy to review the FISA applications...whats your point? nothing as usual? go ahead buttkiss continue to defend the indefensible

House Intelligence memo released: What it says

* The Steele dossier formed an essential part of the intial and all three renewal FISA applications against Carter Page.

* Andrew McCabe confirmed that no FISA warrant would have been sought from the FISA Court without the Steele dossier information.

* The political origins of the Steele dossier were known to senior DOJ and FBI officials, but excluded from the FISA applications.

* DOJ official Bruce Ohr met with Steele beginning in the summer of 2016 and relayed to DOJ information about Steele's bias. Steele told Ohr that he, Steele, was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected president and was passionate about him not becoming president.

BUH-BAM!

In 2016 Ohr meets with Steele, determines he is extremely biased and 'desperate for Trump not to become President'.
- Ohr tells the leadership of the FBI this information. Both the leadership of the FBI and DOJ knew this to be the case!

The FBI and DOJ then seek FISA warrants to SPY ON THE POLITICAL OPPOSITION PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE AND HIS TEAM DURING A PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION using the KNOWN unverified dossier provided by a KNOWN biased foreign spy ... 'desperate' to prevent Trump from becoming President ... as their basis to obtain FISA Warrants to do so.

McCabe even confirms THE FBI AND DOJ WOULD NOT HAVE SOUGHT THE FISA WARRANTS WITHOUT THE DOSSIER!

So if I hate my neighbor and know he grows pot illegally in his basement and I turn him in. The charges won't stick because I didn't like him?

They won't if you spin stories about him getting your dog to pee on your bed when he didn't.

Huh?

You made a poor comparison. I improved it for you.

I made no comparison. I made a point based on another poster's allegation regarding Steele's motives. You retardedly tried to spin it.

Nunes sent Gowdy to review the FISA applications...whats your point? nothing as usual? go ahead buttkiss continue to defend the indefensible

And Gowdy said this about it, dope.

Gowdy: Nunes memo does not discredit Mueller probe in any way

Last edited:

Forum List

Back