Summary of Evidence Released - What It Says

From the look of things it's just going to corroborate what Conservatives have been saying all along.

The dems are fucked!!

Some points... FISA court order NEVER knew that Democrats paid for the Steele Dossier. Court didn't know who bankrolled as that was necessary for the FISA warrant to spy
on an American.

Is that relevant?

Yes.

How do you know?

Because getting such warrants on fraudulent info is a no no.

Who says it was fraudulent? Obviously the FISA court judges felt it was pertinent to the case.

Regrettably, you have no proof the evidence offered from the dossier was fraudulent.

I don't have to. It is up to the accuser to prove their point. The salacious and unsupported (not my words, BTW) dossier is problematic.

I understand information about the steaming pile was withheld when it was used to justify spying. That's a problem.

I don't have to. It is up to the accuser to prove their point.

Which they did in front of a FISA judge, dope.

LOL

The accusation is that the FBI relied on fake evidence to obtain a warrant. Glad you admit the accusers of such have to prove it.

They can’t.

They don't have to. The fact that information about the steaming pile was withheld when it was presented in court is a problem. Tell you what. Since you know what all is in the pile that is factual, list it for us.
The claim that it was a steaming pile remains unproven.

Really? You're going to stand behind the hookers pissing on the bed crap as a true story? Laughable.

Why would that information from the dossier be used in a warrant for Carter Page, dope?

Obviously, only the info pertaining to Page was used.

And what information was that?

Hookers, dope.
Read the freaking dossier and find out, dope.
You're arguing and don't even know that parts of the dossier pertain to Page himself.

LOL

The accusation is that the FBI relied on fake evidence to obtain a warrant. Glad you admit the accusers of such have to prove it.

They can’t.

They don't have to. The fact that information about the steaming pile was withheld when it was presented in court is a problem. Tell you what. Since you know what all is in the pile that is factual, list it for us.

Really? You're going to stand behind the hookers pissing on the bed crap as a true story? Laughable.
I did no such thing. What a pity you have to lie to prop your position up.

It's a steaming pile is the point. Now, what parts if it are true and what parts are steaming and stinking?

Or you really don't know what's in it but really want bad things to be true?
No one knows which parts have been verified and which parts haven’t. I’ve pointed that out repeatedly. But Nunes never read the FISA documents which made the basis of his claim so it’s impossible to say the FBI presented unverified evidence to the FISC.

This blows Nunes’ bullshit claims out of the water.

Just like Moore is gonna win his election, right? Or like Flynn didn’t already have his day in court, right? Or like how Flynn had not entered a guilty plea before a judge, right?

Hey, check this latest revelation...

Turns out that Nunes never even read the FISA documents that made up the basis of his memo. He has no idea what all the evidence was that was presented to the court to get the warrant on Page.
Nunes sent Gowdy to review the FISA applications...whats your point? nothing as usual? go ahead buttkiss continue to defend the indefensible
There’s nothing in the Nunes memo which describes which parts of the dossier are not verified and which parts were used to obtain the warrant. And my point is you’ve been wrong about virtually everything you’ve said about that this.

:dance:

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy. The memo points out the lack of disclosure regarding who paid for Steele's dossier, Ohr's wife's work for Fusion GPS, the fact that the Yahoo News story was planted by Steele... for starters.

These are material facts not provides to the FISA court. The law requires evidence that would be favorable to the target to be presented. The Dem Embeds conspired to not do so.

You made that shit up. You have no idea if any of those were even necessary disclosures or disqualifying omissions.

I most certainly did not. I actually read the memo; clearly you did not. But that's hardly a surprise as I doubt that reading comprehension is one of your core skill sets.
Courts have already ruled previously that a biased purpose or partisan purpose for the evidence to have been gathered by an informant or otherwise... that the Justice Department uses to submit to the FISA court.... is no reason to throw out or not use the factual evidence submitted....

There is nothing factual in the opposition research provided by the Clinton Campaign which the FBI laundered to gin up FISA warrants to spy on a political campaign.

Sure,dope. All of the dozens of people who worked on the warrants, not to mention the judges themselves, were either fooled or part of your conspiracy.

Yep. That's exactly how it looks.

I hope the FISA judges look into how they were duped, and make a statement.

It's a steaming pile is the point. Now, what parts if it are true and what parts are steaming and stinking?

No one knows which parts have been verified and which parts haven’t. I’ve pointed that out repeatedly. But Nunes never read the FISA documents which made the basis of his claim so it’s impossible to say the FBI presented unverified evidence to the FISC.

While we don't know for sure, it's fairly safe to infer that only the portions of the dossier that pertain to Page himself would be pertinent in a warrant application specific to Page.

Obviously the salacious parts would not be relevant.

Some points... FISA court order NEVER knew that Democrats paid for the Steele Dossier. Court didn't know who bankrolled as that was necessary for the FISA warrant to spy
on an American.

Is that relevant?

Yes.

How do you know?

Who says it was fraudulent? Obviously the FISA court judges felt it was pertinent to the case.

They weren't given all the information about it, so he could they?

Regrettably, you have no proof the evidence offered from the dossier was fraudulent.

I don't have to. It is up to the accuser to prove their point. The salacious and unsupported (not my words, BTW) dossier is problematic.

I understand information about the steaming pile was withheld when it was used to justify spying. That's a problem.

I don't have to. It is up to the accuser to prove their point.

Which they did in front of a FISA judge, dope.

By not giving all the information.

You made that shit up. You have no idea if any of those were even necessary disclosures or disqualifying omissions.

I most certainly did not. I actually read the memo; clearly you did not. But that's hardly a surprise as I doubt that reading comprehension is one of your core skill sets.
Courts have already ruled previously that a biased purpose or partisan purpose for the evidence to have been gathered by an informant or otherwise... that the Justice Department uses to submit to the FISA court.... is no reason to throw out or not use the factual evidence submitted....

There is nothing factual in the opposition research provided by the Clinton Campaign which the FBI laundered to gin up FISA warrants to spy on a political campaign.

Sure,dope. All of the dozens of people who worked on the warrants, not to mention the judges themselves, were either fooled or part of your conspiracy.

Yep. That's exactly how it looks.

I hope the FISA judges look into how they were duped, and make a statement.

Sure, dope. Page was never surveilled as a foreign agent prior to working for Trump, he didn't travel to Russia to meet with Russian officials while working for Trump and he hasn't been surveilled since leaving the Trump team.

It was all just based solely on the dossier.

That has not been verified or even shown to have been necessary. Obviously it's more important that the information be correct than the motives of the informant are. Whether the DNC or Clinton indirectly paid for it is irrelevant if the information is correct.

We know that it obviously was as renewals require that the previous surveillance must be shown to have garnered new information. It was renewed another three times after the application highlighted in the memo.

There’s nothing in the Nunes memo which describes which parts of the dossier are not verified and which parts were used to obtain the warrant. And my point is you’ve been wrong about virtually everything you’ve said about that this

No I haven't been wrong at all... you have... you have been telling us Trump would be impeached by now...any fool can now see that you are and were wrong from the get go...the truth is the FBI perjured themselves in front of a FISA judge to get permission to spy on the Trump campaign and even after the election the surveillance continued...you may be fine with that but thankfully the majority of Americans are not...
This memo is just the tip of the iceberg the next set of documents to be released deal with the State Dept. under John Kerry...they were the first in government to see the dossier...they got it from Hillary who got it from Steel...the more you post the more wrong you will be when this whole thing is really exposed...
This was the entrenched DC establishment swamp trying their best to keep Trump from winning and then to keep him under investigation as long as possible after he won in the hopes of impeaching him...lmfao
You want to talk about truth and right and wrong...check Trump's poll numbers..they are rising...if your side were scoring points outside of the nutjobs in the party like you his numbers would be going down not up...
So go ahead buttboy...keep on defending the corruption in our government it only hurts your final aim...
The libs lost and lost big all over the nation top to bottom and that will not be changing anytime soon...especially with nutcases like you and Pelosi and Schumer running your pie holes....and change your screen name it's kind of gay dude....

And page said this about it, dope.
I never said it discredits the Mueller probe in the eyes of the law...it discredits the investigation in the eyes of the people...judging by my morning gabfest at Starbucks this morning I'm right... even the libs in my bunch of regulars had to admit this helps Trump and makes the FBI look really bad...
You won't get it you will never get it until it happens to one of your candidates for office one day...good luck speaking up when that day comes...the blinders you wear and the leftwing sycophantic news media help to corrupt your party...

And page said this about it, dope.
I never said it discredits the Mueller probe in the eyes of the law...it discredits the investigation in the eyes of the people...judging by my morning gabfest at Starbucks this morning I'm right... even the libs in my bunch of regulars had to admit this helps Trump and makes the FBI look really bad...
You won't get it you will never get it until it happens to one of your candidates for office one day...good luck speaking up when that day comes...the blinders you wear and the leftwing sycophantic news media help to corrupt your party...

There's no accounting for morons who don't bother to understand what's going on. This doesn't help Trump in any way. It actually is another example of obstruction.
I welcome any concerning facts uncovered about anyone being investigated fully.

There's no accounting for morons who don't bother to understand what's going on. This doesn't help Trump in any way. It actually is another example of obstruction.
I welcome any concerning facts uncovered about anyone being investigated fully.
There's no accounting for morons who swallow the big daddy gooberment line...Trump is rising in popularity...people can see a bright future again...they are saving money for the first time in 8 years...help wanted signs are everywhere...say what you want Hutch you will only look to be the fool in the end...

While we don't know for sure, it's fairly safe to infer that only the portions of the dossier that pertain to Page himself would be pertinent in a warrant application specific to Page.

The problem, however, is that the salacious parts WERE part of it, and they detract credibility from the rest of it. The fact that they were included throws doubt on the rest of it. "Your honor, my neighbor has been operating a meth lab in his basement. Oh, and he was also abducted by aliens at least three times".

That has not been verified or even shown to have been necessary. Obviously it's more important that the information be correct than the motives of the informant are. Whether the DNC or Clinton indirectly paid for it is irrelevant if the information is correct.

We know that it obviously was as renewals require that the previous surveillance must be shown to have garnered new information. It was renewed another three times after the application highlighted in the memo.

When judging the credibility of the information, motive most certainly enters the picture. Why do you think partisans argue about who funds political polls during campaigns?

The problem, however, is that the salacious parts WERE part of it, and they detract credibility from the rest of it. The fact that they were included throws doubt on the rest of it. "Your honor, my neighbor has been operating a meth lab in his basement. Oh, and he was also abducted by aliens at least three times".
The problem, however, is that the salacious parts WERE part of it,

Liar.
You have no way to know that.
How would they be pertinent in a warrant application specific to Page?

How do you know?

When judging the credibility of the information, motive most certainly enters the picture. Why do you think partisans argue about who funds political polls during campaigns?

The FBI determined the credibility of the information before including it in the application. Obviously it was credible as the warrant was renewed another three times.

The problem, however, is that the salacious parts WERE part of it,

Liar.
You have no way to know that.
How would they be pertinent in a warrant application specific to Page?

You misunderstand. They were part of the dossier itself, and throw doubt on the rest of the document.

Forum List

Back