Summary of Evidence Released - What It Says

Because getting such warrants on fraudulent info is a no no.
Regrettably, you have no proof the evidence offered from the dossier was fraudulent.

I have NO proof that you are truly one of the most ignorant person in the world do I...yet I can make that observation and no one will validate it!
The same with the dossier. It is Steele's word only.
Not, it’s not just Steele’s word. Some of it was confirmed by the FBI.
McCabe testified to Congress that nothing in it had been confirmed.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
Quote him...
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?
mccabe testimony - Bing video

I hate to break this to you...

The memo isn't verified truth. Wray the head of the FBI, appointed BY TRUMP, says the memo isn't true.

true... but trumploons are compulsive liars.... like their orange Jesus.

Trump can fire him at any time, yet knowing that Trump WANTS the memo to be true so he can hinder the Russian investigation farther, Wray STILL said it wasn't true.

and even if he did.... the investigation still goes on.

dolts.

A Congressman on MSNBC just said a very good point. Congress just voted to keep the FISA process the same with NO CHANGES, yet here they are now trying to tear down the whole system. It just proves they are using it to try and end the Russia investigation.

because there was nothing wrong with the FISA warrant. in fact, when they modified it last, it was comey and mueller who made sure it was constitutional.

but trumptards are such dupes
How the fk you know? This is what makes you lefturds look silly

While we don't know for sure, it's fairly safe to infer that only the portions of the dossier that pertain to Page himself would be pertinent in a warrant application specific to Page.

Obviously the salacious parts would not be relevant.

The problem, however, is that the salacious parts WERE part of it, and they detract credibility from the rest of it. The fact that they were included throws doubt on the rest of it. "Your honor, my neighbor has been operating a meth lab in his basement. Oh, and he was also abducted by aliens at least three times".
The problem, however, is that the salacious parts WERE part of it,

Liar.
You have no way to know that.
How would they be pertinent in a warrant application specific to Page?

You misunderstand. They were part of the dossier itself, and throw doubt on the rest of the document.

Who said they used the entire dossier?

IOW, they relied on cherry picked evidence?

Let's put it this way. Fox News reports that Hillary eats her boogers in the same story that they report she made a deal with NK to let them develop nuclear weapons. You want to get a warrant to tap her phone calls, so you use the story to convince the court. Now, do you accept the story because it sounds plausible, or do you, because of the salacious part of the story, go out and verify that she made the deal? If you verify the deal, you don't need the story any more, right?

In this case, they used cherry picked parts of the story to convince the FISA court without telling them the whole story.
Could be the “cherry-picked” parts of the dossier they used were the parts they confirmed.

Trump can fire him at any time, yet knowing that Trump WANTS the memo to be true so he can hinder the Russian investigation farther, Wray STILL said it wasn't true
Wray did not say it wasn't true in fact he signed off on it yesterday...

Lying at this point is stupid because we are all paying very good attention...

he did say it wasn't true? are you reality impaired?

oh wait...we're talking about you

here... let me help

FBI Warns Of 'Grave Concerns' About 'Accuracy' Of GOP Snooping Memo

now tell me again that wray said it was true.... nutbar
What isn’t true?

The claim that it was a steaming pile remains unproven.

Really? You're going to stand behind the hookers pissing on the bed crap as a true story? Laughable.
I did no such thing. What a pity you have to lie to prop your position up.

It's a steaming pile is the point. Now, what parts if it are true and what parts are steaming and stinking?

Or you really don't know what's in it but really want bad things to be true?
No one knows which parts have been verified and which parts haven’t. I’ve pointed that out repeatedly. But Nunes never read the FISA documents which made the basis of his claim so it’s impossible to say the FBI presented unverified evidence to the FISC.

This blows Nunes’ bullshit claims out of the water.

Kashyap Patel, Main Author of Secret Memo, Is No Stranger to Quarrels
According to congressional sources, he is the primary author of the politically charged memo, released on Friday by the committee chairman, Representative Devin Nunes, over the opposition of the F.B.I. and the intelligence community, that accuses federal officials of bias against President Trump.

Democrats, led by Representative Adam B. Schiff, the ranking minority member on the committee, were scathing in their criticism of both the report and the decision to release it to the public.
Kashyap Patel, Main Author of Secret Memo, Is No Stranger to Quarrels

Now here is an interest point from the above article:
In early 2016, during a court appearance in Houston, Mr. Patel found himself in the cross hairs of Judge Lynn N. Hughes of Federal District Court, who became incensed that Mr. Patel had used the internet credentials of another lawyer to give notice that he would be involved in a terrorism case, and then did not like how he was dressed.
“The last thing I need here, Mr. Patel,” the judge said, according to a transcript of the hearing, “is a bureaucrat who flies down here at great expense and causes trouble rather than actually is a productive member of the team.”
He was berated by a federal judge who then issued an “Order on Ineptitude” directed at the entire agency.

Very interesting that this judge issues the "Order on Ineptitude" but the FISA courts allowed a private citizen to be wiretapped based on a dossier that was allowed admission into the FISA hearing but was proven to be completely fabricated.
Christopher Steele, a former top British intelligence official with deep ties in Moscow who was held in high regard in Washington. He produced a series of salacious, but unverified reports that are now universally referred to as “the Steele dossier,” and their publication 10 days before Trump’s inauguration supercharged claims on the left that the president or his team may have conspired with Russia to win the 2016 election.
Democrats Embraced a Flawed Dossier—And Gave Republicans an Opening

So an unverified report was used to gain the FISA warrants.
That at the minimum is incompetence and at the maximum a criminal act!
Again, it’s not been disclosed which parts of the dossier were presented to the FISC. No one here can categorically claim unverified intel was given to the the FISC without know what was given to it.

true... but trumploons are compulsive liars.... like their orange Jesus.

Trump can fire him at any time, yet knowing that Trump WANTS the memo to be true so he can hinder the Russian investigation farther, Wray STILL said it wasn't true.

and even if he did.... the investigation still goes on.

dolts.

A Congressman on MSNBC just said a very good point. Congress just voted to keep the FISA process the same with NO CHANGES, yet here they are now trying to tear down the whole system. It just proves they are using it to try and end the Russia investigation.

because there was nothing wrong with the FISA warrant. in fact, when they modified it last, it was comey and mueller who made sure it was constitutional.

but trumptards are such dupes
How the fk you know? This is what makes you lefturds look silly

well it is known that the fisa warrant(s) got approved using a phony dossier

to fool the judge(s) into issuing the warrants

there is criminality in that alone

plus making the warrants worthless

Regrettably, you have no proof the evidence offered from the dossier was fraudulent.

I have NO proof that you are truly one of the most ignorant person in the world do I...yet I can make that observation and no one will validate it!

Quote him...
Thanks for wasting 3 minutes of my life. :rolleyes:

Nothing in that video claims McCabe said nothing in the dossier has been verified.

Quote him...

Nothing in that video claims McCabe said nothing in the dossier has been verified.

No problem, anytime.
You may want to invest another 3 minutes of your life.

Quote him...

No problem, anytime.
You may want to invest another 3 minutes of your life.
Why bother? You failed miserably the first time. :mm:

And by kicking my sides’ butt, you mean inventing a memo which turns out to be a nothing burger? Meanwhile, the Mueller investigation rolls on
LOL you don't even know whats coming....your head will explode....just like election night...
Just like Moore is gonna win his election, right? Or like Flynn didn’t already have his day in court, right? Or like how Flynn had not entered a guilty plea before a judge, right?

Hey, check this latest revelation...

Turns out that Nunes never even read the FISA documents that made up the basis of his memo. He has no idea what all the evidence was that was presented to the court to get the warrant on Page.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

The guy who Nunes sent to read the entire FISA affidavit said this about it.

Gowdy: Nunes memo does not discredit Mueller probe in any way
He's wrong about that
Gowdy will never attack colleagues in law enforcement.

Some points... FISA court order NEVER knew that Democrats paid for the Steele Dossier. Court didn't know who bankrolled as that was necessary for the FISA warrant to spy
on an American.

Is that relevant?

Yes.

How do you know?

Who says it was fraudulent? Obviously the FISA court judges felt it was pertinent to the case.
They were lied to, idiot.

Who is ignorant?

Who says it was fraudulent? Obviously the FISA court judges felt it was pertinent to the case.

They weren't given all the information about it, so he could they?

That has not been verified or even shown to have been necessary. Obviously it's more important that the information be correct than the motives of the informant are. Whether the DNC or Clinton indirectly paid for it is irrelevant if the information is correct.

We know that it obviously was as renewals require that the previous surveillance must be shown to have garnered new information. It was renewed another three times after the application highlighted in the memo.

When judging the credibility of the information, motive most certainly enters the picture. Why do you think partisans argue about who funds political polls during campaigns?

The FBI determined the credibility of the information before including it in the application. Obviously it was credible as the warrant was renewed another three times.
There's nothing obvious about that, douchebag.

It's a steaming pile is the point. Now, what parts if it are true and what parts are steaming and stinking?

Or you really don't know what's in it but really want bad things to be true?
No one knows which parts have been verified and which parts haven’t. I’ve pointed that out repeatedly. But Nunes never read the FISA documents which made the basis of his claim so it’s impossible to say the FBI presented unverified evidence to the FISC.

While we don't know for sure, it's fairly safe to infer that only the portions of the dossier that pertain to Page himself would be pertinent in a warrant application specific to Page.

The problem, however, is that the salacious parts WERE part of it, and they detract credibility from the rest of it. The fact that they were included throws doubt on the rest of it. "Your honor, my neighbor has been operating a meth lab in his basement. Oh, and he was also abducted by aliens at least three times".

Liar.

You misunderstand. They were part of the dossier itself, and throw doubt on the rest of the document.
He does understand, bot he's in full coverup mode.

Collusion is proven.

The FBI paid / collysed with a foreign spy who was working with Russians, a spy they assessed to be an anti-Trump extremist desperate to prevent Trump from becoming President...meaning anything he provided was going to be extremely questionable ... to anyone objective.

The report this spy provided was Hillary campaign / DNC opposition research bought from a foreign spy working with Russians through a company working for the Russians.

The unsubstantiated report, parts PROVEN false, was illegally and deceitfully used both against The GOP candidate in a US election and treasonously used by the Obama administration DOJ and FBI to acquire warrants with which to spy on the opposing political party candidate and to begin a political witch hunt / effort to take down the newly elected President.

The Deputy Director of the FBI referred the report as their 'Insurance Policy'

Liar.

Spits the liar who said, ”McCabe testified to Congress that nothing in it had been confirmed,” but can’t actually prove it.

Collusion is proven.

The FBI paid / collysed with a foreign spy who was working with Russians, a spy they assessed to be an anti-Trump extremist desperate to prevent Trump from becoming President...meaning anything he provided was going to be extremely questionable ... to anyone objective.

The report this spy provided was Hillary campaign / DNC opposition research bought from a foreign spy working with Russians through a company working for the Russians.

The unsubstantiated report, parts PROVEN false, was illegally and deceitfully used both against The GOP candidate in a US election and treasonously used by the Obama administration DOJ and FBI to acquire warrants with which to spy on the opposing political party candidate and to begin a political witch hunt / effort to take down the newly elected President.

Liar.

What part of the dossier was proven false....

[

Liar.

Spits the liar who said, ”McCabe testified to Congress that nothing in it had been confirmed,” but can’t actually prove it.

Byron York: Frustrated lawmakers pressed FBI's McCabe for answers on Trump dossier. They got nothing.

In a seven-hour interview with the House Intelligence Committee Wednesday, FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe repeatedly declined to answer whether the bureau has been able to verify the substantive allegations in the dossier, or even to identify a substantive allegation that has been corroborated, according to sources familiar with the questioning.

Collusion is proven.

Liar.

What part of the dossier was proven false....

The claim that Trump's lawyer went to Prague was proven false.

Liar.

Nonsense. They don’t throw out the verified parts of the dossier because some other parts were not verified. I’ll also point out that not verified ≠ verified as false.

Then they would use the verifying evidence instead of the steaming pile.

Forum List

Back