Summer of 22... we will all remember it.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Back in February I posted up a couple articles and said my opinion was large layoffs are coming.
That was followed by a lot of laughter and rolling eyes.

I am betting there is a lot less laughter and rolling eyes now.
May is not going to have good numbers. Inflation is killing everyone.
Businesses are already cutting back orders, the first major sign of coming trouble.

The only question s how bad will it get. I doubt as bad as 2008, bit it is possible.
Certainly going to be worse than 1980-81.

And I said it 2020 when this thing first hit that it will take a couple years at least to even understand what damage has been done before companies cant truly regroup, particularly the food/restaurant business. We are about on track to what was inevitable. Sorting the mess out will take time. I am expecting it to take another two full years to completely settle down especially if we get the winter wave as vax protections wane.

And I said it 2020 when this thing first hit that it will take a couple years at least to even understand what damage has been done before companies cant truly regroup, particularly the food/restaurant business. We are about on track to what was inevitable. Sorting the mess out will take time. I am expecting it to take another two full years to completely settle down especially if we get the winter wave as vax protections wane.
Winter wave. More lock down that caused all this shit.

Get the rope

I'll remember it as the last days for the Marxist Bidenistas as Loser Joe tripped and stumbled his way through his final disasters as America's most incompetent installed fake president.

I do love their new brand of BatShitCrazy

I do love their new brand of BatShitCrazy

Then you must be delirious over the Bidenista Regime with its 30 trillion dollar debt, international wars, love for dictators, mob/crime family, $7.00/gallon gasoline, broken criminal/legal/court system, failed climate/energy policies, empty food shelves, freedom of speech police and 40 year high inflation! Oh, and don't forget most unpopular president ever which not only shows he was never elected, but why the Dims are going to buy the farm in just about 180 days.

Lockdowns or not, the covid jabs were never billed as a one or two and done solution. Their effectiveness is going to fade over time.
Aka they dont train your immune system. Why they had to change the definition.

America is done with the virus tyrrany

Then you must be delirious over the Bidenista Regime with its 30 trillion dollar debt, international wars, love for dictators, mob/crime family, $7.00/gallon gasoline, broken criminal/legal/court system, failed climate/energy policies, empty food shelves, freedom of speech police and 40 year high inflation! Oh, and don't forget most unpopular president ever which not only shows he was never elected, but why the Dims are going to buy the farm in just about 180 days.

More excellent examples of the bat shit crazy stuff the Neo-GOP have been Groomed to believe.

Name anything on my list that you claim crazy and I will prove you wrong. Ready, set, go!

And if I've been groomed, then we both know which side is doing all the grooming! :auiqs.jpg:
" Bidenista Regime with its 30 trillion dollar debt,"

" Bidenista Regime with its 30 trillion dollar debt,"

Next?

Next?
Like I said....Batshit crazy. The national debt is the accumulated debt of many Presidents.

Next?

If only you had cared about the debt while your god was in the White house this sort of post might have some meaning

If only you had cared about the debt while your god was in the White house this sort of post might have some meaning
Trump was on pretty much the exact trajectory as Obama. After Covid, of course that increased tremendously.
Of course Presidents aren't the ones who spend the most money, it is Congress.
And historically over the span of U.S. history, less money is spent when Republicans control congress regardless if a Democrat or Republican is President. That is not always true, but overall it is.
Not to say Republicans don't like overspending... they obviously do... just not as much as Democrats... historically

Forum List

Back