Sunday News Shows Spent Zero Minutes Covering Attempted Assassination of Brett Kavanaugh.

Attempted assassination? He never pulled the gun anywhere near Kavinaugh.

If that is your standard. Everyone who has a gun within two blocks of a public official is an assassin right?
I bet a bunch of leftists would have celebrated if the assassin was successful. How about you?

Says shitforbrains who thinks a few unarmed trespassers 18 months ago is a current event more important than an attempted assassination of a Supreme Court Justice a few days ago.
LOL Poor retard still running away from the topic he started. :auiqs.jpg:

Keep spinning, retard. It is fun to see you avoid the topic you started!!

It's not so much the lefty terrorist who attempted the assassination (lefties commit violent acts all the time), it's the DemoKKKrat politicians, like Chuck Schumer, who put him up to it. They're the real threat.
Prove it. Talk is cheap, retard. Bet you can't. But hey, prove me wrong.

Jan. 6 "hearings"?
You retards will try anything to bury the lead on: inflation, food shortages, gas prices, open borders, soaring crime, etc., etc., etc..
Poor Demtards. My sympathy.

Exactly right! :clap:

1655164187870.png

He's doing great, huh. Now even his own party is turning on him. Are you on drugs?
Well, let's put it this way... Biden is in the White House while the orange douche bag is whining in Fl. You be the judge. :itsok:

Well, let's put it this way... Biden is in the White House while the orange douche bag is whining in Fl. You be the judge. :itsok:
Yeah, that's the important thing, huh. Doesn't matter that the American people are suffering. Good luck with election day.

Yeah, that's the important thing, huh. Doesn't matter that the American people are suffering. Good luck with election day.
Awww... sudden compassion for the suffering of the American people, eh? Where was it when your orange fuhrer was president? :itsok:

In other words, you can't prove it? LOL

Your pathetic attempt to change the subject is fun to watch. Keep trying, retard. :itsok:
Shitforbrains thinks attempted murder of a Supreme Court Justice is not an assassination attempt.

Who said Leftards are stupid?

assassination​

noun
as·sas·si·na·tion | \ ə-ˌsa-sə-ˈnā-shən \
plural assassinations

Definition of assassination​

1: murder by sudden or secret attack often for political reasons : the act or an instance of assassinatingsomeone (such as a prominent political leader)

Shitforbrains thinks attempted murder of a Supreme Court Justice is not an assassination attempt.

Who said Leftards are stupid?

assassination​

noun
as·sas·si·na·tion | \ ə-ˌsa-sə-ˈnā-shən \
plural assassinations

Definition of assassination​

1: murder by sudden or secret attack often for political reasons : the act or an instance of assassinatingsomeone (such as a prominent political leader)
Who said it wasn't an assassination attempt? But you never responded to my point that the would-be assassin actually turned himself in.

Wasn't chased, wasn't brought down by cops but meekly called 911 to turn himself in.

Why are you ignoring that, retard? Got nothing to see, moron?

Yeah, a little. We had cheap gas, food, housing was plentiful...no inflation, babies had formula. Anything else?
We lost millions of jobs. Of course, gas was cheap - no one was driving.

All this and we had a douchebag as president. You may have blanked it out. I don't blame you. :itsok:

We lost millions of jobs. Of course, gas was cheap - no one was driving.

All this and we had a douchebag as president. You may have blanked it out. I don't blame you. :itsok:
The fact you don't personally like Trump isn't an issue. The American people weren't suffering economically like they are now. PERIOD. Covid wasn't his fault. He got the vaccine in record time.

Forum List

Back