sunday: who will win debate ?

who will win sunday's debate, and why ? thanks
I think it is safe to say the RNC has already declared trump the winner. After all, they did declare that Pence won the VP debate, two hours before it even started. Oops! LOL.

RNC prematurely declares Mike Pence debate winner two hours before start time
That's because someone hacked Kaines email and saw his responses. They knew he was going to be up there acting like a retard.
Oh, I see, so he was secretly fed the questions beforehand, probably by someone in the big bad MSM I'm sure :rolleyes:, and not only had his responses ready, but decided it would be wise to put them in an email. Okay. That sounds reasonable :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Since the RNC declared Pence the winner a couple of hours before the start of the debate, I am assuming the "someone" and "they" you refer to that hacked Kaine's emails was the RNC?

I think it is safe to say the RNC has already declared trump the winner. After all, they did declare that Pence won the VP debate, two hours before it even started. Oops! LOL.

That's because someone hacked Kaines email and saw his responses. They knew he was going to be up there acting like a retard.
Oh, I see, so he was secretly fed the questions beforehand, probably by someone in the big bad MSM I'm sure :rolleyes:, and not only had his responses ready, but decided it would be wise to put them in an email. Okay. That sounds reasonable :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Since the RNC declared Pence the winner a couple of hours before the start of the debate, I am assuming the "someone" and "they" you refer to that hacked Kaine's emails was the RNC?
I was being facetious ya big dummy

I was being facetious ya big dummy
On this board, one never knows.

Stupid line of inquiry. Whoever the viewer wants to win will win on his/her device.

As long as Trump doesnt poop his pants RWNJ's will claim victory. And if he does shit himself they will call it a bold move and it distinguishes him from a typical politician with canned bowel control

The latest interweb poll says Trump will win......Believe me

Democrats will declare Hillary the winner. Republicans will declare Trump the winner. Fact of the matter is the whole dog and pony show will be a total waste of good electricity.

Forum List

Back