Sundowners Joe Refers To CVS As ‘CVC’

Sad how his handlers keep parading him around in public.

She used to be decent...not too long ago I would watch O'Reilley [sp] and then flip over to her show...I think the word came down from on high to everyone in the industry..."GET TRUMP AT ANY COST" and she is lost in the sea of chaos that has ensued in the industry...jus sayin

I’ll take your word that she used to be sane once.

Sad how his handlers keep parading him around in public.

She used to be decent...not too long ago I would watch O'Reilley [sp] and then flip over to her show...I think the word came down from on high to everyone in the industry..."GET TRUMP AT ANY COST" and she is lost in the sea of chaos that has ensued in the industry...jus sayin

I’ll take your word that she used to be sane once.

She was just normal without the poison back then, had some interesting stuff...e.g. she once had an item about how police could track down a stun-gun, seems that when you discharge some/most/all [not sure] stun guns they discharge tiny chad with serial numbers on them...now I am not making this out to be earth shattering but I like little things like that, but alas, she has decided to forego interesting for hollywood and I have lost my interest.

Joe Biden: “We have to depend on what the president’s going to do right now. And first of all he has, uh, .to tell…uh…uh…wait til the cases before anything happens — look, the whole idea…he’s got to get in place things that were shortages of.”

Forum List

Back