Super Bowl halftime show to be a kneel-in!

Maroon 5 frontman hints Superbowl show will be hip-hop kneeling fest. Fox News offers alternative for halftime.

Gotta figure with Maroon 5 playing, most will likely be tuning out anyway!

But a kneeling-fest? Wtf?:shok:

If you have a halftime commercial running, good luck selling the product!:spinner:
Yet another non-issue the ridiculous right is needlessly getting its panties in a collective bunch.

They sure do spend a lot of time and obsession worrying about what somebody else is doing.

Amazing how many people STILL haven't learned the trick of "change the channel".

I went to Walgreens for a kit-kat bar, some drinks and toilet paper. Doesn’t sound like I missed very much.

Maroon 5 frontman hints Superbowl show will be hip-hop kneeling fest. Fox News offers alternative for halftime.

If you have a halftime commercial running, good luck selling the product!:spinner:
51117031_629394564179874_9107192703346540544_n.jpg

Turn off your TV at the end if the 2nd quarter.
Turn it back on 30 minutes later.
Problem solved. Crisis averted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's exactly what I've done on every Stupor Bowl I ever watched. Hard to believe it's still a secret in some remote intellectual outbacks.

Don't lie. Admit that you sneak a peek!
Here's a spy photo of Kap at the game now....
:afro:

Actually, I fell asleep before the end of the first quarter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back