Super Bowl Halftime Show To Be 'Poltical Hip Hop Kneeling Fest'

At least I learned about this before wasting time watching 1 second of the Half Time Show today.

F* Maroon 5, F* Adam Levine, F* Colin Kaepernick, & F* the NFL / Rodger Goodel for permitting this.

The SB has always been 1 thing fans could unite together to watch without being exposed to partisan political BS ... and now the NFL, Adam Levine, & Maroon 5 are going to take 1 side of a political issue and shove it in EVERYONE'S face during this year's Halftime show.

This kind of crap is why I have been watching a lot less football...now even less.

Hey, Collin, you're a self-promoting, America-hating, POS LIAR! You said no team would hire you, but the Broncos came out and said they offered you a 1-year contract that you turned down because you refused to 'prove yourself' and to have to win the starting job!

You're a spoiled, elitist little prick who has been out so long you can't even play at the NFL level anymore.

So again, F* you, F* Maroon 5 /Adam Levine, & F* Roger Goodell for damaging the SB with your political crap

Maroon 5 frontman hints Superbowl show will be hip-hop kneeling fest. Fox News offers alternative for halftime.

Turn off your TV at the end if the 2nd quarter.
Turn it back on 30 minutes later.
Problem solved. Crisis averted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No crisis...just exercising my 1st Amendment Right. If that offends you, feel free to put me on 'Ignore'.

Too bad Michael Jackson died....a concert with his brothers would have been great like in 2001

No good entertainers left....how soon till they go after Bieber :abgg2q.jpg:

At least I learned about this before wasting time watching 1 second of the Half Time Show today.

F* Maroon 5, F* Adam Levine, F* Colin Kaepernick, & F* the NFL / Rodger Goodel for permitting this.

The SB has always been 1 thing fans could unite together to watch without being exposed to partisan political BS ... and now the NFL, Adam Levine, & Maroon 5 are going to take 1 side of a political issue and shove it in EVERYONE'S face during this year's Halftime show.

This kind of crap is why I have been watching a lot less football...now even less.

Hey, Collin, you're a self-promoting, America-hating, POS LIAR! You said no team would hire you, but the Broncos came out and said they offered you a 1-year contract that you turned down because you refused to 'prove yourself' and to have to win the starting job!

You're a spoiled, elitist little prick who has been out so long you can't even play at the NFL level anymore.

So again, F* you, F* Maroon 5 /Adam Levine, & F* Roger Goodell for damaging the SB with your political crap

Maroon 5 frontman hints Superbowl show will be hip-hop kneeling fest. Fox News offers alternative for halftime.
No one watches half time

Has anything dramatic and political occurred in the performance yet?

Way to keep it classy NFL, putting a thug on stage that has to be bleeped every four seconds, your concern for family values is outstanding.You're officially now just as ghetto.

Despite me calling him a wuss earlier, I would still totally bang Adam Levine. lol

You know, at the beginning of this thread, they were bitching that they wouldn't watch the halftime show because they were afraid of a protest in support of Kaepernick that would offend their tender conservative sensibilities.

I just finished watching the show, as well as saw the beginning of the Bowl. I didn't see protest one, nor did I hear anything in support of Kaepernick. The show was flashy and cool, and the music wasn't bad.

Guess you conservative snowflakes were all freaked out about nothing.

I never watch the pregame nor the halftime. Sounds like they're going over 1st half stats, I'll now get back to it.

You know, at the beginning of this thread, they were bitching that they wouldn't watch the halftime show because they were afraid of a protest in support of Kaepernick that would offend their tender conservative sensibilities.

I just finished watching the show, as well as saw the beginning of the Bowl. I didn't see protest one, nor did I hear anything in support of Kaepernick. The show was flashy and cool, and the music wasn't bad.

I guess you missed the post where it was reported Levine changed his mind and refused to do it.

I guess you missed the post where it was reported Levine changed his mind and refused to do it.

So he changed his mind. The point is still that there were no protests, so you conservative assholes got all bunched up about nothing.

So he changed his mind. The point is still that there were no protests, so you conservative assholes got all bunched up about nothing.
Actually it was because PEOPLE expressed their displeasure with any decision to make the NFL halftime show a political statement that it did not happen.

You are just too ignorant to realize it.

Actually it was because PEOPLE expressed their displeasure with any decision to make the NFL halftime show a political statement that it did not happen.

You are just too ignorant to realize it.

Bottom line, no protest was done, you conservative asses were scared of nothing.

Too bad you missed a decent show.

Forum List

Back