Super Bowl Halftime Show To Be 'Poltical Hip Hop Kneeling Fest'

Halftime shows are almost always hip hop trash. Been that way for as long as I can remember with a few exceptions.
Halftime is tune out, get drinks and food and chat with people.

At least I learned about this before wasting time watching 1 second of the Half Time Show today.

F* Maroon 5, F* Adam Levine, F* Colin Kaepernick, & F* the NFL / Rodger Goodel for permitting this.

The SB has always been 1 thing fans could unite together to watch without being exposed to partisan political BS ... and now the NFL, Adam Levine, & Maroon 5 are going to take 1 side of a political issue and shove it in EVERYONE'S face during this year's Halftime show.

This kind of crap is why I have been watching a lot less football...now even less.

Hey, Collin, you're a self-promoting, America-hating, POS LIAR! You said no team would hire you, but the Broncos came out and said they offered you a 1-year contract that you turned down because you refused to 'prove yourself' and to have to win the starting job!

You're a spoiled, elitist little prick who has been out so long you can't even play at the NFL level anymore.

So again, F* you, F* Maroon 5 /Adam Levine, & F* Roger Goodell for damaging the SB with your political crap

Maroon 5 frontman hints Superbowl show will be hip-hop kneeling fest. Fox News offers alternative for halftime.
lol

And here’s yet another authoritarian rightwing nitwit getting needlessly worked-up over an inane non-issue.

Halftime shows are almost always hip hop trash. Been that way for as long as I can remember with a few exceptions.
Halftime is tune out, get drinks and food and chat with people.

Of course halftime is the part where you do all that other stuff you would normally do during the commercials. The commercials are sometimes the best part of the Superbowl.

At least I learned about this before wasting time watching 1 second of the Half Time Show today.

F* Maroon 5, F* Adam Levine, F* Colin Kaepernick, & F* the NFL / Rodger Goodel for permitting this.

The SB has always been 1 thing fans could unite together to watch without being exposed to partisan political BS ... and now the NFL, Adam Levine, & Maroon 5 are going to take 1 side of a political issue and shove it in EVERYONE'S face during this year's Halftime show.

This kind of crap is why I have been watching a lot less football...now even less.

Hey, Collin, you're a self-promoting, America-hating, POS LIAR! You said no team would hire you, but the Broncos came out and said they offered you a 1-year contract that you turned down because you refused to 'prove yourself' and to have to win the starting job!

You're a spoiled, elitist little prick who has been out so long you can't even play at the NFL level anymore.

So again, F* you, F* Maroon 5 /Adam Levine, & F* Roger Goodell for damaging the SB with your political crap

Maroon 5 frontman hints Superbowl show will be hip-hop kneeling fest. Fox News offers alternative for halftime.

Turn off your TV at the end if the 2nd quarter.
Turn it back on 30 minutes later.
Problem solved. Crisis averted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol

And here’s yet another authoritarian rightwing nitwit getting needlessly worked-up over an inane non-issue.
He's the biggest snowflake around.

All he does is spends his entire waking day bitching about democrats this, and democrats that. What a waste of life.

lol

All he does is spends his entire waking day bitching about democrats this, and democrats that. What a waste of life.
Ummm rtard says HELLO!

lol

Ummm rtard says HELLO!
Drunk as usual, I see.

Turn off your TV at the end if the 2nd quarter.
Turn it back on 30 minutes later.
Problem solved. Crisis averted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Word . The Cons can go hide in their trigger free safe space .

lol

Ummm rtard says HELLO!
Drunk as usual, I see.
Not a drop. But I see you are still too much of a coward to say the same to the people that spam whine threads from the left.

Dean, Billy, timmy....

They have everyone on this board beat for whiney ass shit threads. And I have never seen you call them out like you did here. A partisan and a coward....

lol

Ummm rtard says HELLO!
Drunk as usual, I see.
Not a drop. But I see you are still too much of a coward to say the same to the people that spam whine threads from the left.

Dean, Billy, timmy....

They have everyone on this board beat for whiney ass shit threads. And I have never seen you call them out like you did here. A partisan and a coward....
Nobody has Easy beat for being the whiniest little bitch on the board, but if you weren't such a drunk, you would probably take the title from him.

lol

Ummm rtard says HELLO!
Drunk as usual, I see.

Dean, Billy, timmy....

Nobody has Easy beat for being the whiniest little bitch on the board, but if you weren't such a drunk, you would probably take the title from him.
Shame this board drunk schools you cucks on the left regularly. I've reduced you to nothing but personal attacks and feelings with a single post.

Behold , the tolerant right wing! Lol!

Um, it was the left who went after and attacked Levin for accepting to playing the halftime show. Instead of saying he is just going to play his music and entertain the people, he sounds like he is choosing to use his performance as a platform to make a political statement.

People on the right just want him to play his music and leave his opinions on politics to himself.

I won't make a judgement on his performance until afterwords, as I don't know much about Levin and hope if he does fell the need to politicize the halftime show he does it with balance.

Personally IMO his best option is to skip any political messaging, because since Levin is a white male, he is setting himself up to unintentionally doing something wrong.

Deal with the facts that it was about police brutality and not the flag.

Ummm rtard says HELLO!
Drunk as usual, I see.

Dean, Billy, timmy....

Shame this board drunk schools you cucks on the left regularly. I've reduced you to nothing but personal attacks and feelings with a single post.
Don't flatter yourself, you old lush.

Haven’t watched the super bowl since 2000 anyway for this very reason.

1. Right off - where is the National Anthem?

They have America the Beautiful Sung

Deal with the facts that it was about police brutality and not the flag.
Deal with the fact that the original dumbass who came up with the idea made it about himself, that he lied about not being offered a job, was too stupid to realize the American flag is a symbol that represents many things, and did not realize how many people he would offend with his stupid 'protest'.

Forum List

Back