Super Bowl Halftime Show To Be 'Poltical Hip Hop Kneeling Fest'

Way to keep it classy NFL, putting a thug on stage that has to be bleeped every four seconds, your concern for family values is outstanding.You're officially now just as ghetto.

Do you need a safe space ? Did the bleeps tigger your sensibilities?

You know, at the beginning of this thread, they were bitching that they wouldn't watch the halftime show because they were afraid of a protest in support of Kaepernick that would offend their tender conservative sensibilities.

I just finished watching the show, as well as saw the beginning of the Bowl. I didn't see protest one, nor did I hear anything in support of Kaepernick. The show was flashy and cool, and the music wasn't bad.

Guess you conservative snowflakes were all freaked out about nothing.

And they all watched it too ! Lol. Bunch of phonies .

what's with all the tattoos?? looks very stupid
IQIUDTBIEAI6TEDOTVK3MRI6WQ.jpg

They're a big fad out West, a status symbol thing, apparently. Even women are getting those ugly idiotic tats. Some singer got some crap written in Japanese on her hand last week or so, but it turned out the 'artist' didn't really know Japanese writing as well as he claimed and she got 'barbecue grill' or something instead of some inane saying or other. lol

At least I learned about this before wasting time watching 1 second of the Half Time Show today.

F* Maroon 5, F* Adam Levine, F* Colin Kaepernick, & F* the NFL / Rodger Goodel for permitting this.

The SB has always been 1 thing fans could unite together to watch without being exposed to partisan political BS ... and now the NFL, Adam Levine, & Maroon 5 are going to take 1 side of a political issue and shove it in EVERYONE'S face during this year's Halftime show.

This kind of crap is why I have been watching a lot less football...now even less.

Hey, Collin, you're a self-promoting, America-hating, POS LIAR! You said no team would hire you, but the Broncos came out and said they offered you a 1-year contract that you turned down because you refused to 'prove yourself' and to have to win the starting job!

You're a spoiled, elitist little prick who has been out so long you can't even play at the NFL level anymore.

So again, F* you, F* Maroon 5 /Adam Levine, & F* Roger Goodell for damaging the SB with your political crap

Maroon 5 frontman hints Superbowl show will be hip-hop kneeling fest. Fox News offers alternative for halftime.
it was boring as hell, as much energy as a 90 year old AAA battery, and sounded like shit; but i didn't see a kneelfest or political uprising.

oops.

At least I learned about this before wasting time watching 1 second of the Half Time Show today.

F* Maroon 5, F* Adam Levine, F* Colin Kaepernick, & F* the NFL / Rodger Goodel for permitting this.

The SB has always been 1 thing fans could unite together to watch without being exposed to partisan political BS ... and now the NFL, Adam Levine, & Maroon 5 are going to take 1 side of a political issue and shove it in EVERYONE'S face during this year's Halftime show.

This kind of crap is why I have been watching a lot less football...now even less.

Hey, Collin, you're a self-promoting, America-hating, POS LIAR! You said no team would hire you, but the Broncos came out and said they offered you a 1-year contract that you turned down because you refused to 'prove yourself' and to have to win the starting job!

You're a spoiled, elitist little prick who has been out so long you can't even play at the NFL level anymore.

So again, F* you, F* Maroon 5 /Adam Levine, & F* Roger Goodell for damaging the SB with your political crap

Maroon 5 frontman hints Superbowl show will be hip-hop kneeling fest. Fox News offers alternative for halftime.
it was boring as hell, as much energy as a 90 year old AAA battery, and sounded like shit; but i didn't see a kneelfest or political uprising.

oops.
Actually the performers are being told they are scabs for crossing the picket line established by Colin, per his attorney.

The outrage narrative turned out to be a bust, so the now the same people that were clutching their pearls will have to save face by claiming it was their response that made them change the halftime show. As if the commissioner of the NFL was going to allow it to turn into a Kaepernick rally. :lol:

Even the commercials were boring.

Advertisers are terrified to "offend".

:laugh:

Todd Starnes is blaming vegans and millennials for the dull as dishwater commmericals. The ads were pretty funny last year, so apparently these two groups of people only materialized this year. Either that or he’s crafting a silly narrative to blame and whine about the other side. My guess is the latter.

oops.
Actually the performers are being told they are scabs for crossing the picket line established by Colin, per his attorney.
Yeah, but screw him and his attorney. A vast MINORITY care what they think.

oops.
don't really care about all the people trying to put politics into my release FROM politics. no one watches football to find out what the players think of our social issues.

Something tells me that the same people upset over this not being a Kaepernick rally are not the target audience.

*Some rally! That “fry em’ like bacon” part was my favorite. Hey man, after this do you want to come to my crib for a some Brie and the new Maroon 5 album? I hear it’s super dope!*

:lol:

Interestingly enough, the largest scandal to come out of the Superbowl actually was about the anthem. Seems that there were bets on how long it would take Ms. Knight to sing, and the betting houses lost their asses......................

Super Bowl: Gladys Knight's national anthem a gambling nightmare - entertainment - Suddenlink

Knight's performance was certainly the most controversial thing that happened in Atlanta for those gamblers who placed money on how long it would take her to sing it. By adding just a tad more soul to the end of the anthem, Knight saddled one sports betting company with a reported loss in the six figures.

The betting line was one minute and 50 seconds from start until finish (when the word "brave" is sung) for the seven-time Grammy winner, who seemed to complete the anthem at one minute, 49 seconds.

DIETER KURTENBACH: Could one bad game on the big stage define Jared Goff's career?

However, Knight wasn't quite finished and she sang "brave" once more, with feeling, to finish in 1:53. Or did she really finish in 1:49 since that's when Knight first finished singing "brave."

Naturally, there was quite an uproar from gamblers on the wrong side of the betting line. It was such a quandary that, depending on the company, some were paid for the over and some were paid for the under.

A bunch of hepatitis potential if not careful. Just ask the Baywatch babe Pamela Anderson after dating Tommy Lee. Wasn't there something that happened along those lines or in that context and/or situation after they dated ?

A bunch of hepatitis potential if not careful. Just ask the Baywatch babe Pamela Anderson after dating Tommy Lee. Wasn't there something that happened along those lines or in that context and/or situation after they dated ?
he wears a shirt most of the time, so why get them?

he wears a shirt most of the time, so why get them?
Could have been fake so he could look cool or something. Who knows, I don't because I didn't watch it. LOL.

Forum List

Back