Super Bowl LV

Super. Bowl? Oh, you mean the Brady Bowl.

No, I stopped watching Brady ball long ago, thanks for asking.

Who out there is going to skip watching the Super Bowl on Sunday?:hellno:
Why are you going to skip it?
Because it is just NOT interesting. The entire 2020 season was a joke. The halftime show is going to be a complete disaster. I'll put money on it the ratings on this one will not be as good as recent years. The powers in control absolutely ruined football and sports in general. But this game has no spark to it.

Super. Bowl? Oh, you mean the Brady Bowl.

No, I stopped watching Brady ball long ago, thanks for asking.
007.gif

Why are you going to skip it?
Because it is just NOT interesting. The entire 2020 season was a joke. The halftime show is going to be a complete disaster. I'll put money on it the ratings on this one will not be as good as recent years. The powers in control absolutely ruined football and sports in general. But this game has no spark to it.
I heard it is a contest between the two best qb's ever.

What's going on at half time that will be a disaster?

Shut up.

The game will be the same as ever except for the artificial bullshit surrounding it
and party poopers like you can't deal with it.

Shut up.

The game will be the same as ever except for the artificial bullshit surrounding it
I could deal with it if it was interesting which its not. I've watched every Super Bowl since 1972. So no party pooper here just disgusted with the state of sports which relates to the state of the world which the elite have managed to ROYALLY screw up

Shut up.

I could deal with it if it was interesting which its not. I've watched every Super Bowl since 1972. So no party pooper here just disgusted with the state of sports which relates to the state of the world which the elite have managed to ROYALLY screw up
Or what I said.

I will be watching and enjoying. Gunna have hella good food to go right along with a hella good game .
I'm not as anxious for this one as years past,
but you can't deny it will likely be the most epic QB match-up ever.

These haters will be secretly watching.
mail3.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back