Super Bowl LVI (56): Go Rams! Go Matthew Stafford!

I FINALLY agree with you on something. Matthew Stafford HAS paid his dues. I'll take the Rams by 7, 34-27. I think they'll cover the spread.
I'm thinking Cinderella with Burrow. Paying dues doesn't make you a winner. Joe wins.

Fans of Matthew Stafford's old team can't seem to let go.

LIVONIA, Mich. — A sports apparel company is capitalizing on Detroit Lions fans’ loyalty to Matthew Stafford, the Super Bowl-bound Los Angeles Rams quarterback who for 12 years prior made an appearance in that game seem possible for their home team.

A store in a metro Detroit mall is selling the Lions-colored clothing with the phrase“Detroit Rams” featured above a logo that resembles a lion, only it’s a ram.

“We got them in yesterday and they have been flying off the shelves,” John Yu, owner of Pro Sports Zone in Livonia, told the Detroit News on Friday. “A really hot item.”

I'll be rooting for Matthew. He's 34 and has paid his dues. He's also damn good. Go Detroit Rams!
He’s blowing it. Flag? Holding? Rigged

Great game! Congratulations to Matthew Stafford and entire Rams team!

1644810115827.png

It's the Rams' first Super Bowl win since the 1999 season — and their first representing Los Angeles since 1951.

INGLEWOOD, Calif. (AP) — In a venue built for champions, the Los Angeles Rams carried off the crown jewel: a Super Bowl trophy.

It took a precise 79-yard drive capped by Cooper Kupp’s 1-yard touchdown reception with 1:25 remaining for a 23-20 victory Sunday over the Cincinnati Bengals to give the Rams their first NFL title since the 1999 season — and their first representing Los Angeles since 1951.

VICTORIOUS! RAMS SUPER BOWL CHAMPS

Really stupid on the last two plays to have Perine in the backfield instead of Mixon. I bet Bengals fans are really pissed over that decision.

Last edited:
Great game! Congratulations to Matthew Stafford and entire Rams team!

View attachment 601149

It's the Rams' first Super Bowl win since the 1999 season — and their first representing Los Angeles since 1951.

INGLEWOOD, Calif. (AP) — In a venue built for champions, the Los Angeles Rams carried off the crown jewel: a Super Bowl trophy.

It took a precise 79-yard drive capped by Cooper Kupp’s 1-yard touchdown reception with 1:25 remaining for a 23-20 victory Sunday over the Cincinnati Bengals to give the Rams their first NFL title since the 1999 season — and their first representing Los Angeles since 1951.

VICTORIOUS! RAMS SUPER BOWL CHAMPS

This is the first Super Bowl championship for the Rams :5_1_12024: :mm: ,that was a phony fraud team that won in 1999,the only stank Louis NFL team is the cardinals.,stank Louis ‘ s REAL footbal team plays in Arizona.

the LOS ANGELES Rams are the one and only REAL Rams team that has ever WON the Super Bowl.just like in the Super Bowl between the Steelers and cardinals,the NFL has everybody brainwashed,they won’t call the cardinals by their REAL football name,it was the Pittsburgh Steelers against the ST LOUiS cardinals,the NFL is always lying about thst all the time.

the one and only RAms team that has ever existed the LOS ANGELES Rams Finally get their well deserved Super Bowl championship, :5_1_12024: :mm: Well they were the cleveland Rams before that so there are two Rams franchise cities,the cleveland Rams and of course the LOS ANGELES Rams where their real,home is.

they had to overcome so many obstacles first entering the game without big play maker Tyler higbee then a MAJOR blow to them losing their best weapon on offense next to cooper cupp,Odell Beckham,but the most important hurdle and obstacle they had to overcome which made it extremely difficult to win,the refs were trying to fix the game for the bengals to win,the Rams should not have even had to come from behind to win only having to do so because of refs thst were obviously Cincinnati bengals fans.

kinda makes me wonder if Chris collingsworth paid paid them off

Last edited:
Fans of Matthew Stafford's old team can't seem to let go.

LIVONIA, Mich. — A sports apparel company is capitalizing on Detroit Lions fans’ loyalty to Matthew Stafford, the Super Bowl-bound Los Angeles Rams quarterback who for 12 years prior made an appearance in that game seem possible for their home team.

A store in a metro Detroit mall is selling the Lions-colored clothing with the phrase“Detroit Rams” featured above a logo that resembles a lion, only it’s a ram.

“We got them in yesterday and they have been flying off the shelves,” John Yu, owner of Pro Sports Zone in Livonia, told the Detroit News on Friday. “A really hot item.”

I'll be rooting for Matthew. He's 34 and has paid his dues. He's also damn good. Go Detroit Rams!
And he is a huge Trump supporter. He thanks you for your full support.

Crud! Bad luck for the Bengals. Running play on 3rd down?
Even with the refs trying to fix the game fir the bengals, the one and only real legit NFL Rams team,my LOS ANGELES Rams FINALLY win a well deserved superbowl title even with all the odds and obstacles stacked against them.:yes_text12: :5_1_12024: :mm: :banana2:

It was nice the officials contributed to what was supposed to be a Ram's victory.
What game were you watching,they did everything in the world to try and give this game to the bungles. Hey Lakhota and bluzman61 have you guys noticed there sure are some butthurt bengals fans here who keep trying to convince themselves the bungles meltdown and lack of composure at the end is some how the refs fault blaming the refs for the bungles losing their composure in the end,let the butthurt flow. :abgg2q.jpg: :rofl:

There are not only butthurt whiny sore loser bengal fans here at this site as evidenced on a couple of threads but around the country as well.there is an article talking about the viewership fir the game and one post thst person hit the nail on the head saying he did not watch it cause football is rigged. :thup: This one like all in the last twenty years or so was no exception except contrary to the babble from butthurt bengals fans here,they tried to rig it fir the bungles to win but they did not do their part,they lost their composure going into meltdown mode in the end mugging the rams receivers in the end zone.

darkwind over on another thread and orangecat as well,seem to be the only non Rams fans here thst want to talk about the non call face mask penalty committed by the bengals wide receiver on Ramsey. :uhoh3:

over at thst message board there were other butthurt bengals fans same as here also were babbling with mindless rants the refs fixed the game fir the rams then someone posted this and took them to school checkmating them.:thup:

Here is what HE posted.

is everyone forgetting that a blatant no call gave Cincy it’s only 2nd half Touchdown? The bengals had plenty of chances they came up short.

He totally nailed it.:thup::yes_text12::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Last edited:
I’m sure another butthurt bengals fan will come on here whining and say I am the one whining even though THEY are the butthurt bengal fans here and I’m just the messenger of whst that guy said so well thst proves the refs tried to give this game to the Bengals.:uhoh3:

Forum List

Back