Super Bowl thread - Predictions and trash talk

My take based on watching lots of Andy Reid games is that nobody comes into a game better prepared than an Andy Reid team. He is a master at doing his homework. But all good teams eventually figure out the schemes and make their adjustments. The Eagles struggled because the Chiefs have great offensive skill and they knew how to stunt the Eagles pressure early.

Remember last year the Rams struggled with Burrow and the Bengals early on and then figured out what they were doing and took over the game.

FozhnJxaAAAaMjm

Absolutely. Would have to look at the records again but IIRC the Eagles haven't won when their opposition scores 30+
Packer's scored 33 and Lions 35. But to your point the Eagles offensive scheme really isnt designed to put up huge scoring numbers. Doesnt mean they cant but it's no what they want to do.

My take based on watching lots of Andy Reid games is that nobody comes into a game better prepared than an Andy Reid team. He is a master at doing his homework. But all good teams eventually figure out the schemes and make their adjustments. The Eagles struggled because the Chiefs have great offensive skill and they knew how to stunt the Eagles pressure early.

Remember last year the Rams struggled with Burrow and the Bengals early on and then figured out what they were doing and took over the game.
With two weeks to prepare he is 16-2

early Andy Reid was labeled “can’t win the big one”. Also labeled, Terrible at clock mamagement. I think he is 1-2 in SB?

early Andy Reid was labeled “can’t win the big one”. Also labeled, Terrible at clock mamagement. I think he is 1-2 in SB?

I think Reid is a brilliant first half coach - few better. Learned from the best, Holmgren, who learned under Walsh. Where Reid has sometimes failed is in the second half and failing to make counter-adjustments to the opposition's adjustments. I think he has been better and taken more risks since coming to KC but he still sometimes seems to get out-coached late in the game.

Forum List

Back