Super Bowl thread - Predictions and trash talk

With that catch (7 minutes ago), Travis Kelce has three receptions in the game. It marks his 18th consecutive postseason game with at least 3 receptions, extending his NFL record. Jerry Rice is 2nd with 16 consecutive games.

I think the Eagles runners are missing some opportunities to cut inside. Their inside line is (slightly) winning the war against the Chiefs. Conversely, the Chiefs are doing a good job of not letting the Eagles turn the outside corner off the tackle

Brittney and Cherelle Griner repping the Eagles

Fozmq6EXwAILJDs

I thought he got away with a push but turns out the defender just got lost. Hurts is playing above his actual talent

The thing about Philadelphia Eagles fans: their "corporate" fandom is just as drunk, just as rowdy, and just obnoxious as most cities' blue collar fans lol

JuJu Smith-Schuster showed up in a skirt and lady purse to the Super Bowl, what a pussy

FozoBXkXwAAQXcK

If you would have told me 3 years ago that Jalen Hurts would be like fucking light years ahead of Carson Wentz, I would have reported you to the DEA and told them you're on some new powerful drug that needs to be kept off the streets.

All Hurts has to do with Brown is throw it up for grabs. He'll be killing these DB's

It's the receivers who are killing the DBs. The Eagles have so many underrated weapons and they're so athletic and strong, and then you throw in Hurts who's a dual threat...it's just a lot for opposing defenses to deal with

Forum List

Back